Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Gel implant in body D breasts ?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Spootnik
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Gel implant in body D breasts ?

Post by Spootnik »

My question is short and simple but I didn't find the answer in the other threads:

Is Abyss plan to convert the body D breasts to make it gel implanted ?
If not, how is the breast touch compared to a big breast TPE doll (ex: WM155/WM165...) ?

Thanks.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Gel implant in body D breasts ?

Post by dodgeman »

Spootnik wrote:My question is short and simple but I didn't find the answer in the other threads:

If not, how is the breast touch compared to a big breast TPE doll (ex: WM155/WM165...) ?

Thanks.
I have answered this a few times here but, do not remember where! LOL!

All Abyss dolls have soft gel silicone in the breasts since around late July 2013 and are nice to the touch. They are not implanted like what would be done with a real living woman by adding a self contained gel silicone insert. They are directly filled with the gel silicone under the outer silicone skin. The breasts have a soft squeezable feel to them and I like them very much. Speaking for myself, I don't have a habit of squeezing the breasts of dolls owned by other people for comparisons. I have been told that many or most TPE dolls have hollow breasts but, I cannot confirm that as I do not own one. :D

I myself am not a fan of the feel of TPE in general as it is just too squishy to me all over so I can't really give a good comparison. I have felt a few TPE dolls at the doll meets and a few privately that are owned by friends that I know but, the material is just not my speed. Again, just speaking for my own personal tastes and no one else's. :thumbs_up:

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

dodgeman wrote:
Spootnik wrote:My question is short and simple but I didn't find the answer in the other threads:

Thanks.
I have answered this a few times here but, do not remember where! LOL!

All Abyss dolls have soft gel silicone in the breasts since around late July 2013 and are nice to the touch. They are not implanted like what would be done with a real living woman by adding a self contained gel silicone insert. They are directly filled with the gel silicone under the outer silicone skin. The breasts have a soft squeezable feel to them and I like them very much. Speaking for myself, I don't have a habit of squeezing the breasts of dolls owned by other people for comparisons. I have been told that many or most TPE dolls have hollow breasts but, I cannot confirm that as I do not own one. :D

I myself am not a fan of the feel of TPE in general as it is just too squishy to me all over so I can't really give a good comparison. I have felt a few TPE dolls at the doll meets and a few privately that are owned by friends that I know but, the material is just not my speed. Again, just speaking for my own personal tastes and no one else's. :thumbs_up:
I think you answered this for me in another thread. I think Abyss is to blame for the confusion. Why specify gel in the breasts if all of the body types have it? It makes you think only that body has it.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

There is a general description of the breasts and the gel used for all of the dolls in the FAQ section under, (Features and special options, How real do the breasts feel on a Realdoll). Indeed all of the doll bodies should have (gel filled breasts) as part of their description so as to eliminate any confusion on the website. Perhaps Joe or Matt will see this and make that change to the site! :D

INFORMATIONS