Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Christy and April

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Christy and April

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

Peonyou101 wrote:Wow 8O , just simply amazing Rocky! your photos are Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious ^^. Very grateful and thankful for you sharing these photos. Your photos are so artistic and make your dolls look so real. It puts a smile on my face and makes me be happy being apart of the doll community here ^^
That's a very nice comment and im glad you enjoy them, thank you very much.
DollCuriousMaybe wrote:Incredible pictures! Do you touch them up in photoshop or something? I can't believe how good they look!
Thank you. I don't really do much post in photoshop anymore, I did some back when I didn't know much about lighting for a shoot. Unless it's something special like adding a background or some tattoo work most of the photoshop work I do now is just slight lighting adjustments, removing unwanted hairs and lint, and changing the color of lipstick and eyeshadow from time to time. I'm certainly not doing any airbrush work. I will sometimes put some foundation powdering on the doll to reduce some glare but other than that its really all about lighting.
izla111 wrote:Wonderful Rocky!!! It will be great to see all your great pictures all on one thread. I will visit often. I'm a big fan of your pictures :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks Izy, I'd been wanting to collect them all into one post for a while as some folks have never seen them b/c they were buried back in other posts 5+ pages back. I'm also a fan of your photos as well as the outfits you have for Diane.

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

This is the best thread ever! :mrgreen:

Virgin_Doll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Virgin_Doll »

Wow, fantastic photoshoot Rocky-Doll Stacey.
Your extensive wardrobe must have cost a small fortune, I think so. :roll:
With Lucy and Lissie my SH165+ http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=76385
With Maja and Sarah my DH168 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 59&t=89453
With mini Dolls
Image LUCY Image LISSIE Image MAJA Image SARAH

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
Now that is what I would call a perfect fit. I can only imagine what a challenging (yet fun) task it was to get her into that - respect!

:thumbs_up:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I´m speechless. :D They are stunning!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Thank you. I don't really do much post in photoshop anymore, I did some back when I didn't know much about lighting for a shoot. Unless it's something special like adding a background or some tattoo work most of the photoshop work I do now is just slight lighting adjustments, removing unwanted hairs and lint, and changing the color of lipstick and eyeshadow from time to time. I'm certainly not doing any airbrush work. I will sometimes put some foundation powdering on the doll to reduce some glare but other than that its really all about lighting.
Well, you're a very talented photographer my friend. Thank you for sharing these great pictures with us.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

mandos wrote:Now that is what I would call a perfect fit. I can only imagine what a challenging (yet fun) task it was to get her into that - respect!
Not a challenge at all :) I have a background in upholstery work so I modify many of the more difficult outfits with a proper colored zipper in the back. I've even made a couple outfits for them as well such as the black and red bikini and the black leather top
ImageImage

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:
mandos wrote:Now that is what I would call a perfect fit. I can only imagine what a challenging (yet fun) task it was to get her into that - respect!
Not a challenge at all :) I have a background in upholstery work so I modify many of the more difficult outfits with a proper colored zipper in the back. I've even made a couple outfits for them as well such as the black and red bikini and the black leather top
ImageImage
So cool and very creative Rocky!!! The results are spectacular. Thank you for all the great pictures :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Rocky...meeza' tinkin'...that you need this icon in your pictures...

:thumbs_up: Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

jackbeenimble

Post by jackbeenimble »

One of my fav threads on TDF.
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Beautiful shots a always, I am mighty impressed with the work you did on the black and red bikini and black leather top too, nice work!

Nastyhermit

Post by Nastyhermit »

OMG! The Laila face and body D are the ultimate! I am ready to place an order. I just wish the most beautiful face ever, was available as a full head version.

INFORMATIONS