Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Body F Breast Jiggle Video

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Body F Breast Jiggle Video

Post by FiveByFive »

Ya'll don't need to be so ridiculously on the defensive for this company. Let me restate that I like their product and already ordered this doll, but if something seems silly I'm going to say as much.

It's true that I could speed up the video to see what I wanted to see (and l'm a little embarrassed I hadn't thought of it already), but why not just release a video that has both the slow-motion and the standard speed right off the bat? It's a completely valid question regarding marketing tactics.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

I'm not being defensive at all, however I will speak my mind when you accuse Joe and the guys at Abyss of being misleading over a short video of which by the way Joe made at the request for a person here on the TDF. Perhaps next time simply ask for a video at normal speed rather than instantly accusing them of trying to mislead you and hiding something from potential customers. I'll be happy to get Abyss's back when someone makes a "silly" statement.

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

As my mother had to tell my sister "it's not what you say, it's how you say it!"
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:I'm not being defensive at all, however I will speak my mind when you accuse Joe and the guys at Abyss of being misleading over a short video of which by the way Joe made at the request for a person here on the TDF. Perhaps next time simply ask for a video at normal speed rather than instantly accusing them of trying to mislead you and hiding something from potential customers. I'll be happy to get Abyss's back when someone makes a "silly" statement.
Jeez... one simeple statement or request from a customer does not imply an accusation.. stop being so sensitive. If someone is spending $7-$8k on a doll as he did and which I am planning too soon, do you think such a request is out of line? RD is well established and respected, and as a fellow artist and designer trust me I applaud their skills. A full video preview with a real test isnt going to kill anyone, if anything would increase sales.

Rocky-DollStacey
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rocky-DollStacey »

you obviously didn't read his statement then, there was no request for a full speed video in his first post and 2 accusations... " it's still slightly misleading". "There's literally no reason to not show a stand speed video, Abyss...unless you think there's something to hide."

No, such a request isn't out of line at all as I said in my last statement you just quoted... "Perhaps next time simply ask for a video at normal speed rather than instantly accusing them of trying to mislead you and hiding something"
A simple "Hey Abyss could we get a normal speed video as well" is all that was needed to be said and I bet Joe would have been happy to do it.

But you know what we'll just agree to disagree, it's really not worth it.

dreamerx07

Post by dreamerx07 »

Rocky-DollStacey wrote:you obviously didn't read his statement then, there was no request for a full speed video in his first post and 2 accusations... " it's still slightly misleading". "There's literally no reason to not show a stand speed video, Abyss...unless you think there's something to hide."

No, such a request isn't out of line at all as I said in my last statement you just quoted... "Perhaps next time simply ask for a video at normal speed rather than instantly accusing them of trying to mislead you and hiding something"
A simple "Hey Abyss could we get a normal speed video as well" is all that was needed to be said and I bet Joe would have been happy to do it.

But you know what we'll just agree to disagree, it's really not worth it.

Do you me a favor grab a dictionary and find another word other than "accusation" and now you made it plural so you're being even more sensitive. I know you've been paid to defend Abyss and for the last time take a chill pill. You said we should've asked nicely? Well I did lol, here's the post below:

"ooookay but whats the deal w the slow motion? just like every non rd owner.. with a piggy bank where we re saving to get one soon..incl myself lol. Pls make a real video soft test...maybe piggy would be filled faster"

As you can see that was nothing but humor and a lil sarcasm, NOT AN ACCUSATION... and yes I have a problem with you using that word.. I mentioned that I'm a future customer and that's still the case. If you are making a point and trying to be a stand up guy, then be a stand up guy and admit that..I did ask, AND I said "pls". So let's see your next defense since you may still think I am accusing you. Or will you just reply a normal video preview may or may not be coming soon?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:idea: TDF staff have reviewed the comments posted in this topic, and clearly there are some differences of opinion here.

The idea of this topic is to showcase the attributes of the real Doll Body F, not to provide an open forum for arguement and dissention between members.

Accordingly, lets keep the posts on topic and further arguement will not be tolerated.

If further arguement continues the topic will be locked.

Thank you all for your co-operation.

Anung 8)

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year Abyss...keep those creations coming :D

Will be chatting with you off line regarding a face commision modification from the She Devil face mold to Purgatori varient, in the new year!

She Devil Lilith misses her sister very badly :(

Cheers Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Thanks for the kind words!!!
Anung Un Rama wrote:Merry Christmas and wishing you a Happy New Year Abyss...keep those creations coming :D

Will be chatting with you off line regarding a face commision modification from the She Devil face mold to Purgatori varient, in the new year!

She Devil Lilith misses her sister very badly :(

Cheers Anung :wink:
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Let's behave everyone :haha4:
Anung Un Rama wrote::idea: TDF staff have reviewed the comments posted in this topic, and clearly there are some differences of opinion here.

The idea of this topic is to showcase the attributes of the real Doll Body F, not to provide an open forum for arguement and dissention between members.

Accordingly, lets keep the posts on topic and further arguement will not be tolerated.

If further arguement continues the topic will be locked.

Thank you all for your co-operation.

Anung 8)
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Well, it's taken a couple of weeks for me to finally concede, but concede I do.

I was, once again, out of line with a statement (and once again as it pertains to Abyss, in particular).

Usually, I'm of the opinion that being "out of line" here on the forum is mostly just people censoring others into a mindset of demure, unquestioning acceptance towards the marketing tactics of various manufacturers and vendors, be they of the TPE or silicone variety. However, the more and more I consider my wording here, and the more I see further proof of what seems to be a legit breakthrough in platinum silicone formulas across the board (dem tittays truly be a'bouncin' na'), the more I arrive at the conclusion that I didn't do anything to promote a questioning attutude. Rather, it plainly appeared that I was promoting an antagonistic one.

I consider this a second strike on myself, after having previously been quick to criticize the same company for seemingly poor/selective responses despite an overwhelming business influx (and an apparently unclear interrogative). I do still hold that I am a consumer with valid opinions and questions, ones that ideally would be answered in plain terms by whichever marketing representatives they are directed at. Even so, it is, as always, wrong to consider the Internet a place where one can act carelessly and speak without fear of rebuke.

I of course continue to wholeheartedly support and encourage all of us to be candid in our assessments of this industry and this forum (lest we become their unwitting slaves), but in this case I lacked a degree of grace and decidedly deserved the reproach I received.

My apology may be far too little and far too late (perhaps even of no import at all, given Abyss is a successful company that will certainly plow [ha] on without me) but I submit it nonetheless...for myself, if for nothing else.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

That looks amazing. Would it be possible to get the gel implants for the Body D? I really like how these jiggle, but I much prefer the Body D's breast shape and just everything else about it too.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Is she safe in earthquake country?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

DollCuriousMaybe wrote:That looks amazing. Would it be possible to get the gel implants for the Body D? I really like how these jiggle, but I much prefer the Body D's breast shape and just everything else about it too.
All Abyss dolls have breast gel as standard and bodies D, E & F have butt gels unless you specify that you Don't want them as they will replace the butt gels with a foam core in their place! Hope that helps answer your question. :D

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

dodgeman wrote:
DollCuriousMaybe wrote:That looks amazing. Would it be possible to get the gel implants for the Body D? I really like how these jiggle, but I much prefer the Body D's breast shape and just everything else about it too.
All Abyss dolls have breast gel as standard and bodies D, E & F have butt gels unless you specify that you Don't want them as they will replace the butt gels with a foam core in their place! Hope that helps answer your question. :D
That's awesome! I'm pretty new here and since the F model specifies gel, I assumed the others didn't include it. That's awesome news though, thanks!

INFORMATIONS