Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Youtube: Andy Milonakis has a Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Youtube: Andy Milonakis has a Realdoll

Post by Tybalt »

I keep seeing newbies bathing their dolls.

They recieve the doll in a box. See oils dripping out. Now they want to clean her. Bath Time.

It is as if it is primal instinct for men to want to bath a doll and have sex with her in the shower/ tub/pool.

I was telling a friend about sex dolls and he acted like he knew nothing. When I mentioned fabric anime dolls, he quickly remarked that he would rather have a water proof doll so he can bring into the pool. As if it was a critical priority to satisfy his fantasy of hot steamy wet sex.

I wish I had a sauna and a tall standing doll now...

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Platinum silicone Realdolls don't drip oil at all.

Pretty normal to want to bathe something before you have sex with it. You don't know what has crawled on it at the manufacture or during shipping.
My Doll Album is here!

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Tybalt wrote:I keep seeing newbies bathing their dolls.

They recieve the doll in a box. See oils dripping out. Now they want to clean her. Bath Time.

It is as if it is primal instinct for men to want to bath a doll and have sex with her in the shower/ tub/pool.

I was telling a friend about sex dolls and he acted like he knew nothing. When I mentioned fabric anime dolls, he quickly remarked that he would rather have a water proof doll so he can bring into the pool. As if it was a critical priority to satisfy his fantasy of hot steamy wet sex.

I wish I had a sauna and a tall standing doll now...
I have noticed this as well. Every time some guys get a doll; she will go straight into the tub. I wonder if they do the same thing with a new wife or girlfriend? :D
Not that cleaning a doll is a bad thing. But I would do it in a way that would reduce the chance of getting water inside of her. What I do with my doll is to put a waterproof sheet on my bed along with a bunch of towels and give her a good sponge bath. This does the job while keeping her safe. But I imagine it would feel pretty awesome to get buck naked and get in the shower with a doll. In my case, I have a hard enough time getting in and out of the tub on my own. It could be a problem if I was trying to handle a doll at the same time. Imagine if I had an accident in which I slipped up and killed myself. Also imagine being found that way with a doll! 8O If I wasn't already dead, then I would be so embarrassed that I would wish I were! :oops:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Doll showers are awesome, but rather complicated depending on your doll and shower/tub setup. Giant walk-ins obviously have the best options regardless of doll, with the least danger of water in the wrong places.

My apartment is nice, but it sure ain't that nice. I have a standard shower/tub combo, but it does at least have tiled walls and a sliding glass door. The glass door is good while showering with the doll, as it adds an extra (if noisy) wall to work with, but it does make getting them in a little tricky. Standing TPE models are great in there, assuming you either have the feet taken care of or are willing to risk it and just dry them carefully later. Non-standing dolls can be a bit of a problem, particularly in the case of a weighty RD2 D.

The only thing I can manage is to (very carefully and with significant physical effort) move her in feet first, then lay her down with her head at the end opposite the faucet. I get in next, get the water going at the ideal/minimal spray angle, and slowly work my way under her. After a bit you can find a semi-comfortable spot to fondle, clean, and rest together, but you're not gonna get the level of sexiness you can achieve with a standing model...probably. Different strokes, of course. That, and you'll have to reposition a good bit to clean all the areas, and will have to maintain caution so as to never allow an exposed neckbolt area to receive direct spray, or to indirectly accumulate significant quantities of water.

I did this a few times before switching to spongebath only, predominantly due to acquiring a stand as well as the emergence of some finger pokes. Ain't much I can do to protect the skeleton at the hands from water...gloves are only gonna work so well.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

:haha4:
Kimbrafan wrote:
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viGNY-aGgWk

@1:50....wow really took a beating

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Never heard of this guy, and didn't really care for the video. The only thing I can appreciate is the fact that it looks to be fairly positive publicity for dolls. Other than that, the doll was used entirely as a comedy prop and nothing more.

Very cute girl though!

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Tybalt wrote: I have noticed this as well. Every time some guys get a doll; she will go straight into the tub. I wonder if they do the same thing with a new wife or girlfriend?
Most generally; from the club to the tub! Gotta clean up before we get dirty. You don't where she's been!

I could have sworn a few years ago somebody told me Andy Milonakis was dead. I remember The Andy Milonakis show; it wasn't something you were super proud to watch, but it could be pretty funny in a real stupid way. I think part of the reason is that back then, whatever disorder he has he legitimately looked like a 11-13 year old kid. I remember people saying he was older than me and I didn't believe them for a long time. Now you can kinda tell he's older, which I think ruins something somehow. That was a weird show, but I do remember laughing quite a bit. This wasn't that funny though.

AlbertWesker01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AlbertWesker01 »

$7,000 doll and fire it straight into a metal fence headfirst

good thing dolls cant feel pain

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ultima is a wonderfully beautiful sculpture. I could fall in love with her face too easily

Best wishes

Harem

Lucid Dreamer

Post by Lucid Dreamer »

No way, it's Knees Down!
"If you don't know you won't know. We are now in the presence of, Knees Down", Snoop Dog
Damn, I loved that movie. :mrgreen:

This youtube video made me cringe so hard, but I hope he enjoys his new new Realdoll.

edit: After watching his second video, I take that back. She hit that wall so hard!! He certainly doesn't value his Realdoll at all, what a shame...
- My Dreams Become Reality... -

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

He doesn"t give two shits about his doll. He bought it so people will laugh at him. Check out his other video he posted today. He puts her in a wheelchair and lets her go down a parking ramp. She hit the metal fence so hard he had to have caused damage. He had her tatooed and stained the f out of her ass. He is not one of us. He is mocking us and getting paid by youtube to do so.

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Looks like a Boytoy Star face to me :)

Idiot probably ruined her skeleton after that drop in a tub of water.. doesn't look like would have plugged up her bolt hole (no, not that one u perv) first.

Had to stop watching when he kept splashing the ..jellybean thingies over her...

And then this.. https://youtu.be/viGNY-aGgWk.
I was at first amused - he's doing the Harem thing by taking her out in public. Very good for us..!
But letting her get smashed makes me really pissed off.. he should be arrested for assault!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Good job he has a doll to treat like that rather than a real human.

Best wishes

Harem

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

ashleystunner wrote:He doesn"t give two shits about his doll. He bought it so people will laugh at him. Check out his other video he posted today. He puts her in a wheelchair and lets her go down a parking ramp. She hit the metal fence so hard he had to have caused damage. He had her tatooed and stained the f out of her ass. He is not one of us. He is mocking us and getting paid by youtube to do so.
Fuck this guy seriously. $7000 is beer money to him getting rich off youtube ads. Unsubscribe this dipshit brat.

INFORMATIONS