Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Youtube: Andy Milonakis has a Realdoll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Youtube: Andy Milonakis has a Realdoll

Post by AnonViking »

The video was fun, but what he did to her at the end was horrible. If I ever meet this guy... he should not wish it.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

This was kind of a mixed bag for me. Seeing her hit the gate like that made me cringe but I don't think any damage was done. I surprised she didn't even have finger pokes.

Other than that, I didn't find it laugh-out-loud funny but it was somewhat enjoyable. He doesn't come off as creepy, just more of a harmless doofis. And just anything that creates awareness of realdolls is a good thing imo.

ashleystunner

Post by ashleystunner »

I did like one thing. I read through the comments and 3/4 said they would "fuck it". Or "that thing is hot!"

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

ashleystunner wrote:I did like one thing. I read through the comments and 3/4 said they would "fuck it". Or "that thing is hot!"
Yeah, the exposure was mostly positive, even despite the destructive context of a video created just to mock and ridicule love dolls. Sales will probably see a small increase this year.

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Hey, if rich dorks want to trash $7k love dolls, they can have at it. Sure, it's a shame when you think of all the guys out there that might have treasured this svelte silicone creature, but I'm sure Abyss' attitude is: "crunch all you want, we'll make more!"

No sentient being was harmed into the making of those videos, I assure you. For those of us that treasure our silicone sweeties and treat them like glass, it's important to never forget that any real emotion is always and exclusively to be found on our side of the relationship.

It's yet another thing that makes dolls such realistic girlfriends!

:haha4:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Xephyr wrote:It's funny, this kid looks like he would need a doll. I don't ever see him being a top selection for women of any kind.
I was thinking the same thing. If you take money out of the equation, then a guy like this couldn't get laid if he crawled up a chicken's ass.
This couldn't be more true. Andy is one ugly motherfucker. And ignorant, too. Hopefully, the stupid S.O.B. will go broke soon, leaving him WISHING he had a Real Doll, when his unwanted weewee gets hard. Any sex he gets now, he HAS to buy, because no woman would have sex with this disgusting maggot without being paid royally. By watching his vids, we are merely supporting this trash, delaying the life of shit that inevitably awaits him.
:glou:

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Begog wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:
Xephyr wrote:It's funny, this kid looks like he would need a doll. I don't ever see him being a top selection for women of any kind.
I was thinking the same thing. If you take money out of the equation, then a guy like this couldn't get laid if he crawled up a chicken's ass.
This couldn't be more true. Andy is one ugly motherfucker. And ignorant, too. Hopefully, the stupid S.O.B. will go broke soon, leaving him WISHING he had a Real Doll, when his unwanted weewee gets hard. Any sex he gets now, he HAS to buy, because no woman would have sex with this disgusting maggot without being paid royally. By watching his vids, we are merely supporting this trash, delaying the life of shit that inevitably awaits him.
:glou:
Seems he makes his money from his "Comedy." Give me Mel Brooks, George Carlin, any of the original SNL team, and Lenny Bruce any day...

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Andy seems to be making a comeback. I've been hearing his name a lot lately.

Cheers
-Joe
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

DollCuriousMaybe
Former Member

Post by DollCuriousMaybe »

Has me made any more videos with Dolores? I'm curious to know how damaged she is.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

DollCuriousMaybe wrote:Has me made any more videos with Dolores? I'm curious to know how damaged she is.
He just put up another with her lying on the floor with fake damage drawn on her. She was posed licking the floor and he said that he was going to give her a bath once he came back home from an eating adventure. He called her a bitch too- sigh. I'm staring to feel less good about these videos.

BTW how does simply a making a video log of a funny looking guy doing day-to-day stuff with no concrete material constitute "comedy"? I mean, his videos are kind of fun and he seems like a likeable enough of a guy but it's worth noting that his work comes across as very lazy.

I hope he starts treating her better and addresses our concerns for her well being. There's more potential material in him treating her well than badly.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

There once was a doll from Abyss
Who always got banged but not kissed.
She said, "What the HEY?"
And left him one day.
And now her ex is not missed.

Sorry... Our limerick book has gone missing and I was wanting to write one.

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Rari wrote:There once was a doll from Abyss
Who always got banged but not kissed.
She said, "What the HEY?"
And left him one day.
And now her ex is not missed.

Sorry... Our limerick book has gone missing and I was wanting to write one.

Rari
Good one Rari! :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

The young gun

Post by The young gun »

Suddenly after reading this thread, I don't feel feel quite as bad having caused 3 finger pokes and some insert wear. For the last 9 months I thought I was the most destructive RD2 owner out there!

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Some people in NY city destroy art publicly and call it art. The way I look at it, if this guy buys 4 or 5 dolls back to back for his so called movies from the vendor ... Well, it is a good thing for the vendor. Besides, just as it is now, it is good free publicity.

Just a suggestion here, why not take advantage and sticky his vids as a good example of what not to do for noobies. You know, a learning opportunity :)

INFORMATIONS