Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Amy has a date night with my wife, stuff of dreams!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Amy has a date night with my wife, stuff of dreams!

Post by gonestill77 »

This is a great shot! good pose and I love the panties.....

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

gonestill77 wrote:This is a great shot! good pose and I love the panties.....

Thank you, the panties were my idea, my wife is responsible for the photo :)
This is one of my favorite ones as well.
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

And the shot from the repost on Instagram .
I took this one and I thought it was sort of cool because of the misterious feel to it. What do you think?
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (54.43 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
Be kind Rewind .Image

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

tattooed dolls wrote:And the shot from the repost on Instagram .
I took this one and I thought it was sort of cool because of the misterious feel to it. What do you think?
Very HOT!!! I like pictures that show partial parts of the body. When you think about it when close you don't see all of a person. Sometimes you are just focusing on a specific part of a persons body. Excellent tattooed dolls!! I'm learning from your learning experience. Thanks!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Love the photos there Sir, Gorgeous doll she is! :thumbs_up: Happy to see that the stance modifier is working out good for your photos. She looks great in the standing shots, very natural pose! :D

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

NICE!!! 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

izla111 wrote:
Very HOT!!! I like pictures that show partial parts of the body. When you think about it when close you don't see all of a person. Sometimes you are just focusing on a specific part of a persons body. Excellent tattooed dolls!! I'm learning from your learning experience. Thanks!
That's the best way to say thank you to you for helping us in the lense department , we can all learn from all of our happy mistakes .
I used a light reflector that attaches to the large flash and you can actually focus the flash on specific spots, I got that the idea for that shot from the box of the reflector, it had many good ideas, however , I can not get the flash to go into slave mode for off camera flash.
Do you know what could be the issue? Does it require a mod to do so?
I also bought the wifi adaptor for the camera as well.
But I am not doing something right. :(
Heeeelp please!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1605 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1605 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1605 times
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

dodgeman wrote:Love the photos there Sir, Gorgeous doll she is! :thumbs_up: Happy to see that the stance modifier is working out good for your photos. She looks great in the standing shots, very natural pose! :D
Heeey Dodgeman! I haven't checked in a while, how are the girls ?
Your stance mod is just the best, we have been using it even in bed or lay down posing as well, we find that it reduces the pressure of the weight on elbows and the arm joints in general.
Not just for standing anymore !
:)
We need a second one for a photoshoot we want to try out, I will be contacting you soon about that.
The previous photo of Amy laying in bed is using the stance mod for it, it worked so well , we left her like that for days and no pressure marks or deformities from the weight were present after 5 days of holding the same pose.
Cool huh?
Be kind Rewind .Image

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

gonestill77 wrote:

NICE!!! 8O :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :glou:
Be kind Rewind .Image

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
That's the best way to say thank you to you for helping us in the lense department , we can all learn from all of our happy mistakes .
I used a light reflector that attaches to the large flash and you can actually focus the flash on specific spots, I got that the idea for that shot from the box of the reflector, it had many good ideas, however , I can not get the flash to go into slave mode for off camera flash.
Heeeelp please!
I wish I could help here tattooed dolls but I'm not skilled in photography. I hope someone else in the community can be more helpful. I use ambient light, and shoot my pictures with an iPhone 6s :mrgreen:

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

izla111 wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
Heeeelp please!
I wish I could help here tattooed dolls but I'm not skilled in photography. I hope someone else in the community can be more helpful. I use ambient light, and shoot my pictures with an iPhone 6s :mrgreen:
Really?? Wow! That's impressive , i know I've said it before, but damn, you are a lucky man. Your lady is smoking, ney, lava hot! Haha
Be kind Rewind .Image

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

tattooed dolls wrote:
dodgeman wrote:Love the photos there Sir, Gorgeous doll she is! :thumbs_up: Happy to see that the stance modifier is working out good for your photos. She looks great in the standing shots, very natural pose! :D
Your stance mod is just the best, we have been using it even in bed or lay down posing as well, we find that it reduces the pressure of the weight on elbows and the arm joints in general.
We need a second one for a photoshoot we want to try out, I will be contacting you soon about that.
The previous photo of Amy laying in bed is using the stance mod for it, it worked so well , we left her like that for days and no pressure marks or deformities from the weight were present after 5 days of holding the same pose.
Cool huh?
I saw the stance modifier holding Amy in the bed pose in that photo and she looks great! I little experimentation and you will find that there are many ways to use the modifier for posing the dolls! :thumbs_up:

The girls are doing just fine, thank you for asking! :D

I have 2 modifiers in stock at the moment and material cut for another 5 to be built. I just sent 1 to California a week and a half ago and 2 to Alaska today out of the 5 that I recently built. If I run out for some reason soon, it will be no problem to produce another to send to you real quick like! Send me a PM whenever you wish and I will help you out there Sir! :D

That flash that you have there, I have several of them myself and to use them in slave mode, you must use the camera flash to trigger them! Pop the flash up on your D3200 and just do a quick test to fire the flash! The remote flash needs to be in that S1 or S2 mode for the slave mode to work and then you can adjust the intensity of the flash as needed! :D

I have 2 Alien bees B800 studio flashes (flash guns) and they are able to trigger with a camera flash also just like the hot shoe flash that you have there. I also have a remote trigger that attaches to the hot shoe of my camera's that will trigger the studio flash without using the camera flash. As you progress with your photography, you will find it hard not to spend more money for some real cool goodies to do some even better photo work.

If you want to get clearer shots with less a grainy look, adjust the ISO setting to like 100, 200, 400 in that range and use bright light or flash or do like I do and use a tripod and use an extended stutter time for more exposure with existing light. If you use aperture priority and adjust the aperture to what you want, the camera will adjust the shutter time to the light available but, you will need a tripod to hold that camera steady for the shot and use a 2 or 5 second shutter delay so your hand is not on the camera to shake it while the shutter is open!

There are many ways to get good or great results with your equipment, I have the D3200 and the D5300 with a bunch of lenses and both are wonderful and very capable. A few good lenses will further expand what you can do with the camera too. There is a lot of info on the net about the subject so do some reading and experiment, its a lot of fun! I could send some photos to you in a PM and tell you just what I did to get that shot if you wish. Some of those photos are not ones that I would post on the forum as they are not doll related and I would not post photos of other dolls on your dolls thread out of respect! :D

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

dodgeman wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:
Cool huh?
I saw the stance modifier holding Amy in the bed pose in that photo and she looks great! I little experimentation and you will find that there are many ways to use the modifier for posing the dolls! :thumbs_up:

The girls are doing just fine, thank you for asking! :D

I have 2 modifiers in stock at the moment and material cut for another 5 to be built. I just sent 1 to California a week and a half ago and 2 to Alaska today out of the 5 that I recently built. If I run out for some reason soon, it will be no problem to produce another to send to you real quick like! Send me a PM whenever you wish and I will help you out there Sir! :D

That flash that you have there, I have several of them myself and to use them in slave mode, you must use the camera flash to trigger them! Pop the flash up on your D3200 and just do a quick test to fire the flash! The remote flash needs to be in that S1 or S2 mode for the slave mode to work and then you can adjust the intensity of the flash as needed! :D

I have 2 Alien bees B800 studio flashes (flash guns) and they are able to trigger with a camera flash also just like the hot shoe flash that you have there. I also have a remote trigger that attaches to the hot shoe of my camera's that will trigger the studio flash without using the camera flash. As you progress with your photography, you will find it hard not to spend more money for some real cool goodies to do some even better photo work.

If you want to get clearer shots with less a grainy look, adjust the ISO setting to like 100, 200, 400 in that range and use bright light or flash or do like I do and use a tripod and use an extended stutter time for more exposure with existing light. If you use aperture priority and adjust the aperture to what you want, the camera will adjust the shutter time to the light available but, you will need a tripod to hold that camera steady for the shot and use a 2 or 5 second shutter delay so your hand is not on the camera to shake it while the shutter is open!

There are many ways to get good or great results with your equipment, I have the D3200 and the D5300 with a bunch of lenses and both are wonderful and very capable. A few good lenses will further expand what you can do with the camera too. There is a lot of info on the net about the subject so do some reading and experiment, its a lot of fun! I could send some photos to you in a PM and tell you just what I did to get that shot if you wish. Some of those photos are not ones that I would post on the forum as they are not doll related and I would not post photos of other dolls on your dolls thread out of respect! :D
This is all great info mrD , all help is welcomed and any images you feel like sending my way, please feel free.
Now I am off to try the slave mode. Thank you .
Be kind Rewind .Image

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
Heeeelp please!
Really?? Wow! That's impressive , i know I've said it before, but damn, you are a lucky man. Your lady is smoking, ney, lava hot! Haha
LOL! Yeah, I do feel lucky to have Diane :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think in order for my pictures to get better I would need to do what you are doing. Maybe in time I will. Right now I'm more interested in using the picture taking as a form of foreplay but maybe I'm sharing too much. LOL. :mrgreen:

tattooed dolls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by tattooed dolls »

izla111 wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
tattooed dolls wrote:
izla111 wrote:
Heeeelp please!
LOL! Yeah, I do feel lucky to have Diane :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I think in order for my pictures to get better I would need to do what you are doing. Maybe in time I will. Right now I'm more interested in using the picture taking as a form of foreplay but maybe I'm sharing too much. LOL. :mrgreen:
You sharing is all some of got hahaha, keep those pics coming, they are always excellent and make me save with a goal, I have decided to buy a new body of our own next year.
All thanks to your girl and your talented phone skills .
Keep sharing!!!!
Be kind Rewind .Image

INFORMATIONS