Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Newly Refined Body A

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

selobl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Newly Refined Body A

Post by selobl »

That man is sanding boobs!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Got to wonder as to the line of questions in the interview for that job! 8O

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

I can't stand it!!! I've been going la la la la la la for several months now since I've heard that there would be a new body A. How long must we wait? It's like waiting for the new Game of Thrones book!!! It's like 2 days before xmas! It's torture!!! Ok, now I must go to my happy place. Diane, where are you?

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Lady's and gents, I give you Jessica Summers, Jades younger sister proudly sporting the new Body A...

She arrived just this evening so I only had time to get her setup in the strong room with the other girls and I have not had a lot of time to study or compare but it looks like a lot of subtle refinements from the chest and abbs, belly button, bum, feet detail, hand detail etc... Possibly slightly curvier but I will have to get her together with Jade as soon as I can to really see. As far as I am concerned Matt and his team knocked it out of the park on this doll, she is unbelievably hot!

So sorry just one photo for now but I will get more done as soon as time allows. I will work on a new video tonight too so stay tuned.

So I guess its safe to say the new refined Body A, available now! http://www.realdoll.com

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

A quick video I put up, bear with early days...

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

Those are some nice dolls.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I got a message saying my pictures were not showing so I have relinked them, just cant edit the post above so I'll repost in this message....

I spent the day going over the new Body A and here is what I can tell you. It is absolutely still a body A, but its like its in high definition now, all the new technological improvements and details of the newer body's have now made it into the body A, skin texturing, done really well, looks so much like real skin and different on different parts of the body like hands, wrists, breasts, really nice detail.
The hands, fingers and feet are really highly detailed, veins, textures and the hands overall are much improved in shape and look. the belly button is just too cute! The subtle muscle definition on the tummy is really nice too, not over done just a beautiful fit feminine shape, to die for!
A couple of things were new to me this time around, gel buttocks and dura cast hands and feet. Someone had to do it, someone had to have sex with her doggy style to try out the new butt gels, I took one for the team and had a go. Incredible! I never thought we would see realism to this level in a doll but here it is, you can see a shock wave with every thrust just like with a real woman and the softness slamming into your pelvic region is just the most beautiful thing I have ever felt, an amazing upgrade! The dura cast hands and feet are different to what I imagined, I think I was envisioning a hard plastic sort of thing but not at all, its still soft but feels a lot hardier than the body silicon, I still think you could damage the fingers if your not careful but for minor mishaps it will be a great help in the longevity of the fingers and feet, a really well thought out technology upgrade.

Breasts, well again I didn't think it possible but the softness of the new Body A breasts is just mind blowing, I never thought it would be possible to get this close to real but Matt has done it, I have to keep checking how soft they are just to make sure I'm not dreaming! Paige is my Body B with breast enhancements and she is also a 2016 doll, they are very close but I think Jess's breasts are slightly softer, but Paige has the enhancements so they are both very, very nice and very, very soft.

I'm sure there is still a lot I haven't discovered but overall it is really nice to see such a popular Body type catching up with the newer body's evolved technology's.

Here is an example of some of the new detail.
IMG_9021.jpg
IMG_9021.jpg (369.9 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
Overall I am hugely impressed with this new body, it is still undeniably a Body A and I thank Matt for staying true to the type many of us are really fond of, its just as I said earlier the Body A in HD with all the improvements of the newer doll body types.
Winning!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Awesome news about and this great body A upgrade!!

- SF -

karma81

Post by karma81 »

Thank you Supersoul for sharing all the pictures and details. I am completely in love with my body A. The changes look & sound amazing. Just enough changes to possibly get Erin a sister at some point. :D
Karma81 (AKA EmpressEm) She/Her/Hers/Femme/Crazy/Kinky
with the troublemaker assistance of Katsumi, Hailey, Valiant & Amber
https://empressem.blog

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Photos are good to go now SS! :thumbs_up: Jess is an incredible doll for sure man! I love these athletic body A's SOOOO much as you do too! :D Incredible job Abyss has done with her and now you have 2 Jenny's in the house! :mrgreen:

izla111
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by izla111 »

Duuuude! She has looks that kill!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

I got some other shots of some of the detailing on the new body A today, its quite stunning the depth and quality of the detailing.

If you love feet this is the doll for you!
IMG_9058.JPG
IMG_9058.JPG (463.01 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
IMG_9059.JPG
IMG_9059.JPG (533.91 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
The skin texture is really nice.
IMG_9060.JPG
IMG_9060.JPG (473.8 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
IMG_9061.JPG
IMG_9061.JPG (482.41 KiB) Viewed 3236 times
Other things like the dimpling around the pubic area, the nails are far superior to all my other dolls, what's going to be next finger prints?
Overall I am hugely impressed with this new body!

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

That pic of the skin texture looks exactly like Kay-Li's even her skin tone!
The detail of Realdolls are just mind blowing ar'nt they?

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

I really like the belly texturing upgrade, it looks more nicely compared to my 2015 body A.
Body A is my own favorite for posing & shootings :angel:
Overall, Abyss realized an impressive rework job on body A and you can enjoy this result :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing these details!!

- SF -

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Body A is a lot like the old Body 6, only with big boobs, isn't it? I hope they make an A cup version of the Body A.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

INFORMATIONS