Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Has anyone ordered a RD2 Body D with a cupsize upgrade?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Mountaines

Has anyone ordered a RD2 Body D with a cupsize upgrade?

Post by Mountaines »

This is question directed to Abyss, or any customers here.

1) I saw a "+1 cup size upgrade" option listed for $850, which I assume pertains to the Body D as well. Has anyone ordered one? Can anyone post a photo?
2) Secondly..... is +1 cup the maximum upgrade size, or is slightly more possible?

orlan

Re: Has anyone ordered a RD2 Body D with a cupsize upgrade?

Post by orlan »

Hi Mountaines, I ordered a RD2 Dody D with gel implants in butt and breast. it makes her have an e cup size. if you call abyss they will send you pics with and without gel implants.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I'd love to see a body d+'d too. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

bump?

TrakeM
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by TrakeM »

orlan wrote:Hi Mountaines, I ordered a RD2 Dody D with gel implants in butt and breast. it makes her have an e cup size. if you call abyss they will send you pics with and without gel implants.
Hmmm... maybe gel implants would be a great way to make the body that has only A cup breasts (great height but too small of breasts) turn into a C cup? Or maybe make the C cup dolls turn into a D cup (or would that be DD)? Personally, I'd rather not have an E cup doll. Actually, I think the C cup is about where I'd want things. Can anyone comment on the fell of gel vs no gel?

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

To answer the second question, +1 is the most you can go.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

I asked the same question several months ago. Like you, I received no definite answer on if one could be ordered. No one was aware of any examples or pics or at least no one shared any.

I have been close to making a purchase of a used doll two times and both fell thorough before the deal was finalized. Then other things came up.
Now, I am in a position to go forward again and I am waiting for a good condition Body D to come up at a reasonable cost hopefully within reasonable driving distance from GA.

I too would be interested in that Body D with enhancement option if it were available. If it where, that might get me to justify jumping right into a new doll. I wish Abyss would make one like that and post a pic of her.

Smoke
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: All Alone. With CJ, EJ,Lana,Sami,Tori,Tami,Becki,Britney and Jewel

Post by Smoke »

Be the first to order one then.$1 large off the price right now...Mighty tempting. Ya won't see a pic if no one orders. If there is no demand why would they waste the silicone making one if they can't sell her?

I have a body D. Her boobs are spectacular in the normal size. IMHO the extra cup size would be overkill and really be detrimental to long term reliability.

Just my two cents. To each his own. :wink:

Smoke.
If the ladies don't find you handsome. Get a Doll.

Most humble servant of CJ's harem.

Please Visit CJ's Blog. https://syntheticerotica.blogspot.com/

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

The wicked Stormy is a DD. 5 lbs. less than a body D too. So is Samantha Saint, and 10 lbs. less than a body D. Would have gotten one of those if I was taller. She's 5'8".

LuckyDux
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LuckyDux »

Hi, all. Here's some pics of Sami. We've been having tons of fun since she arrived in December! She is the RD2D plus cup enhancement. You can also see more of her pics at http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 1&start=45.

We took these last weekend while we were having fun and weren't intending to use them for anything publicly so apologies in advance for the poor quality/staging. RD sent us a pic of the comparison between enhanced and normal during our ordering process so they must have that available.

Hope that helps in your decision!

surefire
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by surefire »

Vaaa-Vooom!!! Wow!!!
thanks for sharing :D

late as usual, but sure won't miss anymore posts.
terrific upgrades!!!! you're Sami is just simply
stunning!!!! :D

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Thank you to all who provided additional responses:

Smoke... After reading your message I realize you may be right about the further enhancement. Perhaps I need to give that more thought.

LuckyDux... Thank you so much for those pics. She's really a beauty

Begog...Thank you for that suggestion. I never really looked at the Stormy or Samantha. I think I might be into the stormy but I'd like to be able to switch faces. Can you switch faces on one of those wicked dolls?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

carlrob3 wrote:Thank you to all who provided additional responses:

Smoke... After reading your message I realize you may be right about the further enhancement. Perhaps I need to give that more thought.

LuckyDux... Thank you so much for those pics. She's really a beauty

Begog...Thank you for that suggestion. I never really looked at the Stormy or Samantha. I think I might be into the stormy but I'd like to be able to switch faces. Can you switch faces on one of those wicked dolls?
No. I can't even switch faces on my doll. You have to have a face X doll. All the wickeds and some RD2s like my face J Crystal are full head designs. You have to swap the whole head. You can go to the Real Doll Store/faces and get the skinny on which ones can be swapped. There are also 2 types of face X - magnet & velcro. Make sure you have a compatible head before you buy an extra face.

phoenixstudios
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by phoenixstudios »

Not to divert the subject of the thread but....

Regarding switching faces on a wicked doll: you can get a rd2 magnet skull and/or order a full head style rd2 and attach it to a wicked girl's body. Just FYI

I've been thinking about doing some photos of some hybrid style dolls like this. It's not that difficult to create combinations not before seen and we are always here to help if you need it!

Cheers!
Matt

Supersoul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Supersoul »

Very interesting Matt! Thanks for sheading light on this for us as I am sure not only myself has wondered if this is possible.
I would be VERY keen on an Alektra Blue body, original Lisa face 15 combo, especially with the current promotion! I was looking at a Body 7 face 15 just today and thought to myself what a shame I would miss out on some of the benefits you get with RD2 (or Wicked Dolls). :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS