Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Brooklyn!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Brooklyn!

Post by pygmalion2 »

sorry about the belated congrats on Brooklyn. I was too busy just looking at her pictures. :( :roll:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,...

Those boots must have been difficult to put on her,....??
Really great pictures.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Akai

Post by Akai »

Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,...

Those boots must have been difficult to put on her,....??
Really great pictures.
No actually, the boots have a large zipper on the side going all the way down. Amazingly easy!
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)
My most recent, Red Succubus Girl, Lilyth!! viewtopic.php?t=158098

Nikodemus2012
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nikodemus2012 »

wow
"Effort shows intent, you see no effort there can be no good intent."
---Nikodemus

Akai

Post by Akai »

20140723_214050.jpg
20140723_214050.jpg (129.98 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
Had a little mishap with a black dress a few days ago. Forgot to wash it and it was covered with dye! I noticed it on her skin minutes after I put it on. I took it off right away and put her in the tub for a few hours. Didn't do too much but she's been doing better now. I'm told it will clear up after a bit of time. Just got to powder her for the most part. I've been treating her like a sick puppy. lol

Any of you that have a new doll, don't forget to wash the clothes! Or test it/rub it on her somewhere because some clothes suck. haha Read the forums about it more because people have some good ideas of how to be safe with clothes.
- More of my Girls - http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14370 (need to update still)

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Since this is a silicone doll, you can use xylene on a white paper towel and remove 100% of the stain NOW, with no harm to the doll.
T'Bolt

Akai

Post by Akai »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Since this is a silicone doll, you can use xylene on a white paper towel and remove 100% of the stain NOW, with no harm to the doll.
T'Bolt
Oh cool! They have that in blending markers like this :arrow: http://www.amazon.com/Chartpak-Ad-Marke ... rds=xylene
Think that will be good enough??

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

It´ll simply get away on it´s own, had a mishap with denim shorts on Brigitte. No need to panic. :wink: Brokklyn will have enjoyed getting pampered and taken care of cautiously though, :)
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Akai wrote:
Thndrrbolt wrote:Since this is a silicone doll, you can use xylene on a white paper towel and remove 100% of the stain NOW, with no harm to the doll.
T'Bolt
Oh cool! They have that in blending markers like this :arrow: http://www.amazon.com/Chartpak-Ad-Marke ... rds=xylene
Think that will be good enough??

I think the nib on the marker body will pick up the stain and eventually spread it.
Just go to Ace Hardware, or whatever chain hardware you have in Az and buy a pint or quart of straight xylene. It's cheap, and if you use it on clean ALL WHITE paper towel ( I suggest Bounty), you'll get rid of the stain with very little effort.
I used it quite a bit on Anna, (1AM Jasmine) and it worked super.
T'Bolt

Akai

Post by Akai »

Awesome. Thanks guys. I did panic a bit a first but thanks to this forum and reading a bit about it helped relieve my worry. :D

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Just go to Ace Hardware, or whatever chain hardware you have in Az and buy a pint or quart of straight xylene. It's cheap, and if you use it on clean ALL WHITE paper towel ( I suggest Bounty), you'll get rid of the stain with very little effort.
I'm always amazed at what you guys can purchase in hardware stores, over here, such substances can't be found as easily.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,.....

I am sure Brooklyn is grateful for your quick attention to her plight with the dye but looking at the picture of her in the bath,... I just hope her neck bolt hole is above the waterline and she dose'nt get any water inside her.

Fingers crossed over here.

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

Anassilao
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anassilao »

Akai wrote:
20140723_214050.jpg
Had a little mishap with a black dress a few days ago. Forgot to wash it and it was covered with dye! I noticed it on her skin minutes after I put it on. I took it off right away and put her in the tub for a few hours. Didn't do too much but she's been doing better now. I'm told it will clear up after a bit of time. Just got to powder her for the most part. I've been treating her like a sick puppy. lol

Any of you that have a new doll, don't forget to wash the clothes! Or test it/rub it on her somewhere because some clothes suck. haha Read the forums about it more because people have some good ideas of how to be safe with clothes.
Great thing to have a such beauty in bathroom :)
Very sexy bath and nice photo :thumbs_up:

Akai

Post by Akai »

Playtime wrote:G'day everyone,.....

I am sure Brooklyn is grateful for your quick attention to her plight with the dye but looking at the picture of her in the bath,... I just hope her neck bolt hole is above the waterline and she dose'nt get any water inside her.

Fingers crossed over here.

Playtime.

Oh, really? I thought that a RD2 could be put in the bath with no problems from what I read.... well I checked and seems like the bolt is pretty well covered with silicone unless forcefully moved, plus I believe the skeleton is made from stainless steel so shouldn't be much of an issue.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Even though the skeleton wouldn't rust, bolts and washers could and you could get mold formations inside her. Water has a tendency of going places where you wouldn't expect them to go, so it's definitely a must to make sure the waterline doesn't reach the neck bolt hole when she's in bath.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

INFORMATIONS