Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Baby Rhona. RD2BD

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jpcbird

Re: My Baby Jessica. RD2BD

Post by jpcbird »

I can wait for the better camera
but could you rotate and resave your pictures before posting, so I don't have to keep twisting my head?
My necks getting sore.

:glou:

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Just in case you forgot, she is still hanging in there. Got some new lingerie today that didn't really fit her full body figure, so no new outfits for now. More to come. She has her eyes out for more things to have.
Attachments
20140602_221240.jpg
20140602_221240.jpg (3.34 MiB) Viewed 2782 times

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Sorry about the rotation of the pics. They look straight when i take them. If someone could help that would be nice.

I've had my baby Jessica for at least a month now. I'm not really sure, but it seems like she was made to be here. Sometimes I take a lunch break and come home just to hug her.

I have found that owning an amazing piece of artwork takes care and practice. I can now easily carry her from place to place as long as I can get my shoulder in her stomach. Carrying her over the solder is the easiest way I have found.

Another note on care. Sure I don't just throw her around the place and wash her down in the yard. But, since I've had her, she has lost half of her left eyebrow, all eyelashes, half her hair, and tore her ACL. None of my fault, but she is beautiful and delicate and I'm happy to have her.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

Are you using an Android phone?
DelilahDoll wrote:I've had my baby Jessica for at least a month now. I'm not really sure, but it seems like she was made to be here. Sometimes I take a lunch break and come home just to hug her.
That's a good sign. I was working from home today so I gave my Jess a lot of hugs. Then she told me that she only wanted to have a lace bra and panties on because it's hot today. Oh boy, I only worked 6 out of the 8 hours that I was supposed to :wink:

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Agalmato wrote:Are you using an Android phone?
DelilahDoll wrote:I've had my baby Jessica for at least a month now. I'm not really sure, but it seems like she was made to be here. Sometimes I take a lunch break and come home just to hug her.
That's a good sign. I was working from home today so I gave my Jess a lot of hugs. Then she told me that she only wanted to have a lace bra and panties on because it's hot today. Oh boy, I only worked 6 out of the 8 hours that I was supposed to :wink:
For now, I'm stuck with a stupid epic 4g touch.

Agalmato
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Agalmato »

I see some posts for your phone but they're confusing. You should have a photo app, bring up the picture and rotate it then export or share it and see if the orientation is better.

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

About my new camera. I'm thinking about getting a Canon Powershot Pro 1. I don't know much about cameras, but is this a good one? Good reviews on the net.

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Cut most of her hair off because of the tangles and the frizz. I have more wigs coming. The problem was cutting her hair while it was on her naked. She has hair all over her and because I opened up her knee for repair, I can't give her a bath just yet. On a side note... What is the best powdering technique? I don't think baby powder is the best. I've heard of corn starch, but does it transfer onto dark clothing like the book does? Once she has a bath, she is quite tacky. What does one of you weirdos do?
Attachments
20140606_023323.jpg
20140606_023323.jpg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 2680 times
20140606_023334.jpg
20140606_023334.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 2680 times
20140606_023346.jpg
20140606_023346.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 2680 times

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Great shots of a great beauty! Nice job on the hair cut as well. :thumbs_up: I suggest getting some kind of detangling spray for wigs as that plus a brush specifically for wigs make hair care much easier.. especially for the longer wigs.

As for powdering (which is a must after a bath) I now use the "Dodgeman Method™" Put some powder in a bowl or container and use a brush like this one to apply. Tap just the surface of the bristles into the powder and shake off the brush, then rub onto dolly. :) You don't use that much powder this way and it is pretty neat as well (doesn't really get all over the place).

Hope that helps.

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Finally a decent cheap lingerie from Amazon. Been thru a few that weren't worth showing. Soon she will be blonde if they ever send it to me. Knee still broke, camera still sucks.

On the doll face design itself. She always just looks the same. It would be awesome if I could get her to show some emotion. A smile, a funny face, a duck face.

Oh, the lingerie was a very big challenge to put on. I'm kind if glad my camera sucks right now. It doesn't show how dirty she is. Now that her knee is opened up, I'm not going to give her a bath. I cut her hair with the wig on, so there's tons of hair all over her.
Attachments
20140607_004226.jpg
20140607_004226.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
20140607_004319.jpg
20140607_004319.jpg (3.19 MiB) Viewed 2636 times
20140607_004401.jpg
20140607_004401.jpg (2.89 MiB) Viewed 2636 times

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Still have a shitty camera, but just had to share her for you out there.
Attachments
20140801_061209.jpg
20140801_061209.jpg (2.04 MiB) Viewed 2424 times
20140801_060836.jpg
20140801_060836.jpg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 2424 times

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

DelilahDoll wrote:Another note on care. Sure I don't just throw her around the place and wash her down in the yard. But, since I've had her, she has lost half of her left eyebrow, all eyelashes, half her hair, and tore her ACL. None of my fault, but she is beautiful and delicate and I'm happy to have her.

THIS is why her lashes are falling off. I saw more than one photo with the dolls face buried into a pillow. As a doll owner for a decade (and I've had over 25 dolls pass through my home). I have NEVER lost an eyelash.

Hate to break it to you, but you're not taking proper care of her.

Popalardo 22

Post by Popalardo 22 »

Can you please share a small video clip of your own personal experience with how the ass jiggles? Is it similar to a real women as far as feel and bounce? Does her butthole have proper shading?

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Hate to break it to you, but you're not taking proper care of her.
This has definitely been a learning experience since I got her. I have learned to take more care of her. It's not like I've had 20 of these in the past. She is my first. Thanks for your help.

DelilahDoll

Post by DelilahDoll »

Lettieri89 wrote:Can you please share a small video clip of your own personal experience with how the ass jiggles? Is it similar to a real women as far as feel and bounce? Does her butthole have proper shading?
I don't think I could provide any video better than what is out there now. Look on this forum.

INFORMATIONS