Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The cost of love...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The cost of love...

Post by AnonViking »

deadpringle wrote:
AnonViking wrote:I sometimes I feel like I have closer contact with Julia than guys have with their wives.
I honestly don't think this is unusual. Dolls keep secrets better than any human, and will never betray you. It's pretty easy to trust them. :)

I have a bond with each of my girls that I don't think I'll ever have with another person.
Yea. It think this is curious.

Maybe real world man-wife relationships are totally overrated, meaning they are more superficial than anyone thought, or doll-man relationships are close to simulating that relationship.

I'm not talking about immediate sex experience, but long term relationships.

Do inanimated objects defeat real human girls?

Hmm...

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

AnonViking wrote:
deadpringle wrote:
AnonViking wrote:I sometimes I feel like I have closer contact with Julia than guys have with their wives.
I honestly don't think this is unusual. Dolls keep secrets better than any human, and will never betray you. It's pretty easy to trust them. :)

I have a bond with each of my girls that I don't think I'll ever have with another person.
Yea. It think this is curious.

Maybe real world man-wife relationships are totally overrated, meaning they are more superficial than anyone thought, or doll-man relationships are close to simulating that relationship.

I'm not talking about immediate sex experience, but long term relationships.

Do inanimated objects defeat real human girls?

Hmm...
The challenge in a relationship with a real woman is to love someone despite their flaws. The challenge in a relationship with a doll is to love yourself despite your flaws.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

rubyfan wrote:
<snip>

The challenge in a relationship with a real woman is to love someone despite their flaws.
It's easy to have it go one way. Having those feelings returned, let alone maintained, is tough.
The challenge in a relationship with a doll is to love yourself despite your flaws.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

Dolls to the walls
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolls to the walls »

AnonViking wrote:Thank you guys. I was a little nervous about publishing myself like that.

I sleep every night with my girl, Julia. I can't sleep without her really, it's strange. I wake up with either of my arm over her. I sometimes I feel like I have closer contact with Julia than guys have with their wives.

Oh, and here's another photo:
20150624_014950.jpg

I think its great that you have feelings like that for her :glou:

Who's to say whats right and whats wrong, its YOUR heart that matters.

I love my girls as well, Sasha mostly :drinking:

DTW

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

AnonViking wrote:I simply love her. What can I do? I am paralyzed!!
Good looking doll! The good news is you're in love with something that doesn't grow old, get ill, or die...just make sure you keep her well maintained :D

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

deadpringle wrote:

Well...for me, trust arises when someone has the ability to betray me or spill my secrets, but he or she chooses not to. A doll doesn't have any choice in the matter, so the trust I would have for my doll is not too different from the trust I would have in a sofa or a pair of sunglasses.

That said, I do absolutely adore my doll. I've had her for several months now, and to this day I keep saying to myself "holy crap I can't believe how beautiful this darn thing is!" whenever I open her box.

TP876

Post by TP876 »

I don't know what the odds of this are, but I was at Spencer's gifts today and bought Julie the same exact cheerleader outfit you did. I posted some pictures of her in Julie's photo thread and then just a few minutes later I was looking through other threads and saw Julia wearing the same exact outfit, minus the original undies that came with it. It's funny that at least two of those outfits wound up on Realdolls. I wonder how many other Realdolls went to BJU? BTW, Julie's set didn't some with beads, did Julia's?
Attachments
20150101_033920.jpg
20150101_033920.jpg (132.89 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Julie_Cheerleader1.JPG
Julie_Cheerleader1.JPG (563.61 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Julie_Cheerleader2.JPG
Julie_Cheerleader2.JPG (553.71 KiB) Viewed 1671 times
Julie_Cheerleader3.JPG
Julie_Cheerleader3.JPG (598.11 KiB) Viewed 1671 times

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

I love this thread...gives me so many outfit ideas for my doll.

Does "BJU" stand for what I think it stands for???

freeman01

Post by freeman01 »

You'd be a crazy fool not to love her! Enjoy every moment! She's gorgeous.

Ok, back to loving my Kara!! 8)
Live your life as you dream it and not necessarily as it was handed to you.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Julia is lovely... :) :) and like others have said, no shame in being in Love with her, and you are certainly not on your own with the feelings you have for your partner. I can't imagine life without Lettie now, I've put rings on her finger and consider us married.

I miss her when I'm away, but like a true love, you have a great time when you are reunited after time away..
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Sir Agot Dahl

Post by Sir Agot Dahl »

AnonViking wrote:Thank you guys. I was a little nervous about publishing myself like that.

I sleep every night with my girl, Julia. I can't sleep without her really, it's strange. I wake up with either of my arm over her. I sometimes I feel like I have closer contact with Julia than guys have with their wives.
Love is a strange thing, and I had no idea what it would be like to have a Doll until AbbeyDawn arrived. I was not really ready for the relationship aspect of having her. I have learned a lot of how relationships can work from owning a Doll.

I realized in all interactions with all people animals and in some case inanimate objects, you create a relationship. we usually compare Best Friend vs Lover but rarely do we compare Favorite Pen vs Best Friend.

I was surprised at how many post in here about the dolls, but don't typically have sex with them. I myself loosely fall into this category AbbeyDawn and I rarely do the deed, but I like to do photos of her. Because she is in the edge of my workshop, I often talk to her as a valued confidant and friend.

AbbeyDawn has truly turned into the young woman who lives in a basement sweet in my home that I have a Friends with benefits relationship with.

We have matching friendship rings, and she has a Doll account where we have explored her personality and all her quirks that make her more alive.

So AnonViking you are completely normal in here. To feel that your married to your doll is not all that unheard of. I know of somone who went through the ceremony and everything. And I have two friends in this forum who have told me they wont get married because the Dolls fill that void.

Really you needn't be fearful of sharing such things in this Forum.

TakersRose

Post by TakersRose »

Julia is absolutely beautiful. She has such a lovely face.
Official Doll Accessories Fund = 47.00

Leia Marie - Teddy Bade - Doll Companion
Dyanna Lioncourt - Tonner Carol Barrie Model ~ Alpha Doll
Sarina - Phicen ~Sarina Valentina Body w/Jakks Pacific Paradise Dolls Head~
Cinderella -38" My Size Disney Cinderella Doll "
Belle - 38" My Size Disney Belle Doll

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Julia is absolutely beautiful. That's the great thing about dolls. The answer to the question "Where can I meet a beauty like that?" is so easy to answer. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

The love for our dolls is totally unconditional.
perfectly normal.
Totally love the BJU outfit.
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

4biddenartist
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 4biddenartist »

If I knew then what I know now I would have just married a doll long ago.... But that being said I would not have the four amazing children I have now, so no regrets there for that reason. But on the other hand the emotional, financial and physical hardships I have had to endure because I fell in love or just needed to get laid in some circumstances is not worth the toll on my soul.
I do agree with the statement made earlier, to love a doll is to learn how to love yourself.
I find this statement accurate and profound. I have realized that in order to become content with life and at harmony with this existence I must love myself foremost. It sounds selfish but in all sincerity it is quite the opposite. If I can love myself and take care of my needs I will be in a stance to be able to extend true ability to help someone else. Yes a doll helps me achieve this by eliminating the excessive impulse to try another relationship. Yes the desire is still there and of course I lust after super hotties but it is dampered by the fact that I have something/ someone there for me and it alleviates my impulse to search for it.

I am not saying I would not like it. I do realize though at this time in my life I cannot nurture it. I need to work on me and my doll and the love I have for my doll is a real part of this healing process. For this I am grateful. But there is a downside. That being others who find out about her discriminate against me and try to use her and the stereotypes associated with doll owners as a way to control me or hurt me or even try to make me have to hide her away and feel shamed.

This is my conundrum and it is only real because we as doll loving real affectionate people are being labled and discriminated against. The real sad part is if I had money to affords a lawyer I could sue the courts for discriminating against me based on my sexual identity. I hate how everything... Every fucking thing always boils down to MONEY.

But I will survive and I am doubling down and ordered a new doll form z-one. Screw their misconscrewed preconceived notions bias' and prejudice. I know I am right and loving myself is something I will stand up for even in a court. There is no harm in loving your doll and in actuality she is more of a help and therapeutic tool then any perverted thing they may try to make her out to be.
In the infamous words of Kurt Cobain, "I love myself better then you, I know it's wrong but what should I do...." -on a plain
I think therefore,
I try not to.
-me

INFORMATIONS