Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Thigh gap?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Maneyak

Thigh gap?

Post by Maneyak »

Do any of the bodies of RD2 have thigh gaps?

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Thigh gap?

Post by dodgeman »

When you bring the dolls legs together, most of them do as they are created that way! You just don't see them that way for the most part in photos! :D

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

The legs don't naturally close together close enough to have a true thigh gap but they get pretty close.

She's leaning a bit in the pic below but not enough that there was any awkward pressure on her joints or posing needed. Hope that helps!

Maneyak

Post by Maneyak »

upsux wrote:The legs don't naturally close together close enough to have a true thigh gap but they get pretty close.

She's leaning a bit in the pic below but not enough that there was any awkward pressure on her joints or posing needed. Hope that helps!
Thats a great picture thanks, I think its good enough to be considered one in my eyes

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

You bloody Bueaty!....This is known as the CRANSTON GAP......She devil Lilith has posted at length on this (she is a RD Custom),,,,go for google CRANSTON GAP....and yep...both the RD2 and BT doll series have this in abundence...Lexi...my BT3 Star...has got a ripper!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

upsux wrote:The legs don't naturally close together close enough to have a true thigh gap but they get pretty close.

Feed that poor thing :roll: ...bloody Hell! ANUNG adopt her now to prevent further cruelty :cry:

But yep the CRANSTON (HAPPY THOUGHTS) :D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... anston+Gap

LEGIT PEEPS! 8)

Lexi calls it Anung's Chin rest...watta beyatch :whistle:
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Sir Real

Post by Sir Real »

I can't look at another girl without noticing this now...its almost as bad as checking how big her boobs are.

INFORMATIONS