Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Begog's Beeotch

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Begog's Beeotch

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Begog, congratulations on your personal discovery of snuggledom. Isn´t it fantastic? Brigitte always sleeps beside me in bed, and every morning I suggle with her for half an hour. It´s fun to spoon her from behind and feel her hot bum get warm. :wink: On weekends I usually fall asleep in this position with my arm under her neck around her boobs for an hour or two. It´s even better than with an RG. My ex had never cuddled for so long, she would have left the bed after a quarter of an hour to light a cigarette or stuff. Not Brigitte, she cuddles with me as long as love lets us play. :D
Many more experiances like that with beautiful Kwench. Just pay attention to her fangs. :lol:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

I try to cuddle every morning, but the DOG comes in at the WORST time EVERY time...

Hold it in!!! You can go outside later!
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Sheeana wrote:Raaarwwwrrr!!! You GO boy!! Good job on your man Kwench!

Now NOW you know how snuggly we are!!

PS - Hope you checked yourself for bite marks:)

Xoxoxo,
Sheeana
"I see" said the blind man. :fadein:
dodgeman wrote:Isn't it amazing how these beautiful dolls can make you feel and Kwench is a beauty my friend! :thumbs_up: :D I find them very satisfying in many ways and the body heat transfer while snuggling her under the covers,... Awesome! :D When I sleep with one of my dolls and snuggle her under the covers, I find it very Hard to get out of bed and leave her alone because she feels SOOOO nice! :whistle:

I just remembered, I am sleeping with Jenny tonight and I'm looking forward to warming her up Too!! :mrgreen:
"I hear you" said the deaf mute! :D

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

310smokeme wrote:It Is So True. I always have one of my girls in bed with me. This week it is CJ. It doesn't matter. They absorb your heat and become warm and cuddly.. I always have the heating blanket on during these cold nights so it doesn't take long. They also absorb the heat from that and keep you warm even more. This ensures the fire is always Stoked and Lead is in the pencil!! :wink:
NOTE TO SELF: Get heating blanket!
Supersoul wrote:That's awesome Begog and thanks for telling it like it is. I have that a lot with my girls, I will dose off intertwined with them if I have the house to myself for an hour or two, especially like your experience if it is a massive session (which it usually is...), haven't been eating pumpkin seeds have you?
I cant wait for the space to sleep with my girls, I love it, I will cuddle up to them all night some times, they do get lovely and warm, irresistible in fact.
Its nice to read your evolving experiences with your girl and how happy she makes you.
NOTE TO SELF: Eating pumpkin seeds = More lead in pencil!
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Begog, congratulations on your personal discovery of snuggledom. Isn´t it fantastic? Brigitte always sleeps beside me in bed, and every morning I suggle with her for half an hour. It´s fun to spoon her from behind and feel her hot bum get warm. :wink: On weekends I usually fall asleep in this position with my arm under her neck around her boobs for an hour or two. It´s even better than with an RG. My ex had never cuddled for so long, she would have left the bed after a quarter of an hour to light a cigarette or stuff. Not Brigitte, she cuddles with me as long as love lets us play. :D
Many more experiances like that with beautiful Kwench. Just pay attention to her fangs. :lol:
Chris
NOTE TO SELF: Snuggledom = Good, Cigarettes = Bad!
Sheeana wrote:I try to cuddle every morning, but the DOG comes in at the WORST time EVERY time...

Hold it in!!! You can go outside later!
NOTE TO SELF: Don't get DOG!!!

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Begog wrote:Well, today I did something I've never done with a doll before - I snuggled her! I never even snuggled a Teddy Bear. Only real women have I snuggled. Let me explain how that happened:

Today, when I came home from work, I was quite horny. More so than usual. As soon as I got out of my work clothes, I went straight to Kwench and put her in the bed. Then I turned on the music, and installed her vagina. I got hard just doing that. It was on! I have recently discovered a couple of new positions I can put her in. Now that I have had her a while, I have grown more comfortable with her, and what she can and cannot do. Needless to say, I fucked the snot out of her! I was hornier than usual, harder than usual, and lasted longer than usual. I mounted her in several positions, and even spent some time in her ass. By the time it was over, I was quite proud of my performance, and hers. I was also pretty well spent!

Normally, when it is over, I jump up and clean myself off, and then remove her insert and clean it. Today, I was out of breath, and wanted to rest a bit. Luckily, I had a rag within reach, cleaned myself off, and laid back. I put my arm around Kwench, and pulled her towards me. I told her how great she was, and held her as I would a RG after sex. Then I pulled the covers over us, and dozed off.

I usually do not sleep with my doll, for fear of waking up to a finger poke or flat breast. I thought it had only been 20-30 minutes, but when I looked at the clock, it was more like an hour and 20 minutes! We were still intertwined. She apparently absorbed some of my body heat while I was sleeping, and was about the same temp as me when I awoke. She felt eerily REAL! It almost seemed as if she was loving on me. I have to admit, the whole experience was quite satisfying. I understand now why some people sleep with their dolls. She is still in bed waiting for me to come back, and I probably will before the night is out. This Real Doll has turned out to be loads of fun! :D
Nice to hear about this great experience Begog.
I can't await the weekends who I can snuggle with one of my dolls under the duvet. I feel me much better sleeping with dolls and since I noticed that they warm up with body contact I like so much their touch. Dolls can be so real in some situations and that makes them more adorable with every new discovery :multi: .

Kwench, hang on. There're a lot other doll secrets to lift and X-mas comes soon, you will be pampered much :wink:

:mrgreen: Guy

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

siliconefun wrote:
Begog wrote:Well, today I did something I've never done with a doll before - I snuggled her! ............... This Real Doll has turned out to be loads of fun! :D
Nice to hear about this great experience Begog.
I can't await the weekends who I can snuggle with one of my dolls under the duvet. I feel me much better sleeping with dolls and since I noticed that they warm up with body contact I like so much their touch. Dolls can be so real in some situations and that makes them more adorable with every new discovery :multi: .

Kwench, hang on. There're a lot other doll secrets to lift and X-mas comes soon, you will be pampered much :wink:

:mrgreen: Guy
"I know" said the man with no brain.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

Begog, you are NOT right!

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Kwench wrote:Begog, you are NOT right!
"I feel you" said the man with no hands.

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

Oh, Jeebus!

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

These boots are made for walking
Kwench166.jpg
Kwench166.jpg (219.01 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
And that's just what they do
Kwench167.jpg
Kwench167.jpg (218.56 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
And one of these days these boots
Kwench168.jpg
Kwench168.jpg (219.77 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
Are gonna WALK ALL OVER YOU!!!
Kwench169.jpg
Kwench169.jpg (223.23 KiB) Viewed 1258 times
DA DA-DAH DA DA-DAH DA DA-DAH DAH!

DA DA-DAH DA DA-DAH DA DA-DAH DAH!

Boner Killer: "Tell me about it!"
Kwench170.jpg
Kwench170.jpg (227.78 KiB) Viewed 1258 times

Sheeana
Doll
Doll

Post by Sheeana »

Nice boots!! Waittaminnit... you got new boots too!! HUH there must be some kinda scheming going on with the BFs...! Wonder whut they're up to...

(uhh - sorry Boner Killer...)
My introduction/pictures post: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13&t=53624

My Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=7283

Never Give Up, Never Surrender!
- Galaxy Quest

"Now that's a wave of destruction that's easy on the eyes!"
- Zap Branigan, Futurama
(commenting on the horde of rampaging Lucy Liu androids)

Chrissy
Doll
Doll

Post by Chrissy »

nice boots you have on!!!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Hey Kwench, Those boots and that pink outfit are.......GRRRRRRRRRRR.......HHHHOT on you girl! :onfire: What a babe you are and the Boner Killer,..... Well, Seeing her under your foot, I know she ain't getting any action! :lol:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Ace outfit Kwench :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

Sheeana wrote:Nice boots!! Waittaminnit... you got new boots too!! HUH there must be some kinda scheming going on with the BFs...! Wonder whut they're up to...

(uhh - sorry Boner Killer...)
Chrissy-68 wrote:nice boots you have on!!!
Thanks, friends! I had these boots on at last week's sleepover. I love 'em! :D
dodgeman wrote:Hey Kwench, Those boots and that pink outfit are.......GRRRRRRRRRRR.......HHHHOT on you girl! :onfire: What a babe you are and the Boner Killer,..... Well, Seeing her under your foot, I know she ain't getting any action! :lol:
Dodgeman, you always have something nice to say to me. You are such a SWEETHEART! I know your girls are loving you. As for Boner Killer, I've been walking all over her since I got here!
Begog is MINE!
Begog is MINE!
Kwench171.jpg (199.92 KiB) Viewed 1546 times
1jayjay wrote:Ace outfit Kwench :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Thanks 1jayjay!

INFORMATIONS