www.textiledoll.com

Textile Doll (Latvia) Review

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Kate Kane

Re: Textile Doll (Latvia) Review

Post by Kate Kane »

anataus wrote:Thanks for your answer
I see that you have also two TBD's dolls
Is the textile doll's breast softer than the TBD's ?
Yes, the Textile Doll's breasts are soft and squeezable. IMO Teddybabe breasts are overstuffed and much too firm. Hugging your TBD tightly can be uncomfortable as these two hard lumps press into you. In fact both of my TBD's have had breast reduction operations (thanks to my good friend and fellow member Karrot, Teddybabe surgeon extrordinaire) which have helped a great deal.

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

airgirluvr wrote:Great review & pics - very well done! :thumbs_up:

This looks like it might be what I've been waiting for - a more realistic version of my TBD, but without losing any of the portability & cuddliness of her.

One question- what do you think of the makeup? Does it seem as though it will hold up? I really like kissing my dolls, but wouldn't want to have it destroy the makeup job in the process. Does it seem as if there's a sealer/protectant applied over top of it?
Hi airgirlluvr

The makeup is permanent and seems pretty resilient to me. They are probably oil paints applied with a dry-brush technique ather than normal makeup since all the heads are hand painted in oils by Jury (beautifully done too). As long as you take due care, as you would with a doll of any type, I don't foresee any problems.

Your brief sounds exactly the same as mine when I ordered Signe and she fulfils all of that and more. i don't think you'll be disappointed.

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

Very impressive doll, been thinking about a change (well an addition) from a TBD Carly for something with better proportions and this one seems to tick a lot of boxes. Ordering from the EU certainly avoids a lot of potential headaches too.

I wonder if the Maggie doll comes with a not suitable for miners warning...

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

I concur :thumbs_up:

Jensguy, Great job on the review and photo!

Now I wonder who got Maggie home :roll:
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

anataus

Post by anataus »

Hi jensguy56

I would ask you a further information
I read that TDB's doll are warmer than textile dolls
Is it true ? I mean, is there a so big difference ?
Temperature is definitely an important feature for cuddling

Kate Kane

Post by Kate Kane »

anataus wrote:Hi jensguy56

I can't say that I have noticed a difference. The two types do have a different feel. The Textile Doll's is somewhere between spandex material and the texture of thicker denier pantyhose as opposed to the slight 'fluffiness' of the Teddgybabes pile. It is possible that some might perceive this difference as a difference in temperature. However, I would say that this variation is subtle and nothing like the difference between a plush and silicone doll.

Romulus

Post by Romulus »

Any doll is going to be room temperature after sitting alone all day, the difference is what happens once you start cuddling. Plush dolls will begin to feel warm after a couple minutes as they reflect rather than absorb your body heat. There may be a slight difference in the thermal characteristics of various plush dolls, but like Jensguy pointed out, that difference would be subtle.
My home-made OOAK plush doll gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13765

Topchef

Post by Topchef »

Just add more data points...

I have a Textile doll (Lycra material) and a Meiki Plush (Terry Cloth material similar to Teddy babes), my body heat does get transfer onto the Meiki Plush a bit faster than Textile doll; however, once the Lycra material reaches the same tempature, it would retain heat slightly longer than the Plush material. That is why Lycra is the fabric choice for wetsuit/gear used in extreme weather condition to help sustain internal body heat...

Personally IMHO, if you do sweat a lot or tends to exert above average body heat, the Lycra material used in Textile doll is more comfortable for longer intimate session....

But if you are into outdoor intimate session under cold weather or your room is always in extreme cold, certainly the Plush based Teddy babes has the advantage.
Always seeking the recipe for ultimate pleasure >

My lady in waiting

Visit here for more updates

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

Kate Kane wrote:
stacy718 wrote:I find these dolls to be amazing. I very much would like a Margaret doll. I'm impressed with the artistry and they remind me of a doll from my youth, except of course these are WAYYYYYY better!

Thank you for the review. I want one even MORE now!

Hi Stacy

I hadn't seen the Margaret model when I read your post and wasn't sure what you were referring to. Then I was in touch with Jury earlier today and he sent me some pics. What can I say? :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:
Margaret Textiledoll 09.jpg
Absolutely terrifying!!!

The thought of waking up with the face of Thatcher on the pillow next to you is the stuff of nightmares.

I guess there's could be a good marketing angle for them however .......

She f****d the country, now it's your turn.

Strictly one for dedicated submissives I think. :mrgreen:[/b]
Wow, I had totally overlooked that doll. Who would want to pork Thatcher? I wouldn't be able to sleep next to that.
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Kate Kane wrote:
anataus wrote:Hi jensguy56

I can't say that I have noticed a difference. The two types do have a different feel. The Textile Doll's is somewhere between spandex material and the texture of thicker denier pantyhose as opposed to the slight 'fluffiness' of the Teddgybabes pile. It is possible that some might perceive this difference as a difference in temperature. However, I would say that this variation is subtle and nothing like the difference between a plush and silicone doll.

Hello, I know this is an ancient thread, but in the interest of purchasing a Textile Doll I am curious to the longevity of these dolls. Since you have yours since the inception of TD, I would like to know if your doll has developed any kind of issue over time, such as soon issues the nails falling off, and discoloring issues and if all the joints are good and have not loosened up or broken. Anything at all that deviates from a new doll, I would like to know.

Thank you,
D

Galvatron2019
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Galvatron2019 »

Kate Kane wrote: Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:03 pm
stacy718 wrote:I find these dolls to be amazing. I very much would like a Margaret doll. I'm impressed with the artistry and they remind me of a doll from my youth, except of course these are WAYYYYYY better!

Thank you for the review. I want one even MORE now!

Hi Stacy

I hadn't seen the Margaret model when I read your post and wasn't sure what you were referring to. Then I was in touch with Jury earlier today and he sent me some pics. What can I say? :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:
Margaret Textiledoll 09.jpg

Absolutely terrifying!!!

The thought of waking up with the face of Thatcher on the pillow next to you is the stuff of nightmares.

I guess there's could be a good marketing angle for them however .......

She f****d the country, now it's your turn.

Strictly one for dedicated submissives I think. :mrgreen:
I think Boris Johnson would have loved one of these when he was at Eton!

Mister Designer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mister Designer »

TextileDollthis is great work. flexible legs and arms. can stand and sit. and one more very important quality: it is lightweight compared to polymer dolls.

INFORMATIONS