www.ordoll.com

Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

Post by Procrasturbate »

Update: The new workorder was put in yesterday to start on my new doll.

and a fun turn of events, i was asked by Joyce to call fedex and file a claim, then found out that someone on their end (Ordolls or 3rd party shipping company) called fedex, told them, they were ME... and attempted to file a claim on my behalf. Not sure how to feel about that.

Just got off the phone with fedex, since someone opened the case for me and its already started, fedex cannot give me updates or talk to me about the case. its between shipper and fedex.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Holy **** I have no words man, this is just beyond depressing to read... feel so sorry for you

How the hell is FedEx even still in business? I swear it's like half the dolls they ship get beaten up to a pulp.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

ZannyDanger wrote:Holy **** I have no words man, this is just beyond depressing to read... feel so sorry for you

How the hell is FedEx even still in business? I swear it's like half the dolls they ship get beaten up to a pulp.
yeah i heard Fedex beat your dolls heads to shit a few months ago.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

That they did, while my doll overall wasn't nearly as badly damaged as yours, it was still somewhat of a traumatic experience. :shakefist:

Thankfully we both placed our orders from well reputed vendors around here so i am confident that OrDoll will make this right by you in the end, just hang in there, soon this will be all behind you and you'll finally have that loving companion you've been longing for by your side!

As they say... third time's the charm?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

seems China just got hit with a typhoon, which has delayed my doll this week i might receive new pictures of her tomorrow.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

I am so upset right now i can't see straight. So the 2nd order was put in last week, i asked if i needed to provide the details again, i was told no, they had my existing order.

Well i just got her pics. shes now gone from a white woman with a tan, to a light skin black girl.

The skins darker, the nipple paint is darker... WTF. am i cursed?!?!

pic 1 and 3 are doll 1, 2 different angles leading to 2 different tones. Pic 2 is the new doll.
qqq.png
qqq.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2113 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

WTF!?!?!?
F794BCC3BD958E847A798E50D47C7B78.jpg
F794BCC3BD958E847A798E50D47C7B78.jpg (246.2 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
2B6BEBE1840C4735C0FF12C09CC93076.jpg
2B6BEBE1840C4735C0FF12C09CC93076.jpg (293.09 KiB) Viewed 2113 times
598B624FBBDE2A5B0362361ADB127049.jpg
598B624FBBDE2A5B0362361ADB127049.jpg (218.05 KiB) Viewed 2113 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

and now i'm being told that its just the light. this is the same skin and paint. i call bullshit.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

It could very well be the light... in the last pic where they measure the aerolas she does look a lot lighter. Cell phones with HDR do tend to make for inconsistent skin tones in pictures.
You can tell by the way the floor tiles, and the work table all look different in each pic.

Though i'll admit she definitely looks a bit darker overall at first glance, I would definitely ask for a few more pictures, just to be sure.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

That's not even the same face (or wig). Didn't another TDF member mention he was going to buy a similar doll (after seeing yours)?

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

shes letting me keep the first doll face and shes giving me a 2nd head

you make a good point this may be his. i just asked.

Im also not too happy with the nipple job this time, they are diamond shape not oval.
xfgnxfgn.png
xfgnxfgn.png (248.83 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
So i took the photo into photoshop and color matched the wood hanging system, green floor, white balanced off the walls... both pics everything is the same color except the dolls.
WEFF.png
WEFF.png (883.55 KiB) Viewed 2109 times

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

update, they are taking more pics. she also agrees they fuct up on the nipples so they are going to fix her. She talking about send me a new head to replace the first one just to insure both heads match...

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Procrasturbate wrote: Im also not too happy with the nipple job this time, they are diamond shape not oval.

So i took the photo into photoshop and color matched the wood hanging system, green floor, white balanced off the walls... both pics everything is the same color except the dolls.
Yeah, the areola are clearly diamond-shaped, and the skin tone is quite a bit darker!

Considering the sale, I wouldn't be surprised if they have more orders than they can keep straight.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

That's very reassuring. At least if the skin tone is indeed a bit darker you'll have matching heads :)
And yeah, the areolas could use a little touch up!

Also with a good powdering she will lighten up a few shades, the stuff they send the doll covered in doesn't seem to do it as much as your regular corn starch.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

i am asking her to use mineral spirits and have them repaint the areolas, the right shade and shape.

Im thinking with black hair and not brown as before and darker areolas... its just giving a much darker vibe.

INFORMATIONS