www.ordoll.com

Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Bate's 2nd attempt at a first doll...

Post by Procrasturbate »

SHES HERE... and the box is BEATEN TO SHIT.. along with another 4x6" hole punched through it. Thank GOD i chose to buy a flight case to send her in. Its a REALLY nice case too. Unpacking now. I will be trickling pic in as i take them.

On a side note, i am very disappointed that they did not double box this as they said they would. if theres no damage, o well.. if the case is beaten to shit im making Fedex buy me a new case.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

SO..... the box took a lot of the hits and made it out ok.

She was shipped on her chest upside down... flat flapjack titties, stretch mark and creases everywhere...

Her neck is loose or broken, you cant pose it any direction, the TPE pulls it right back to center.
shes got holes on her elbows?! you cant see them until you bend them.

THE FUCK FEDFEX?!

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

So heres the condition of the box. im ok with the dings.. itll get them eventually anyway. ITS A GREAT CASE. super sturdy. spring retractable handles, large wheels for transport.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... E86BE09AA9

this is what it looked like when opened...

heres the doll out of the box. put her on the blanket and started shooting.

Here is the neck problem and the hidden elbow holes.
The holes are wet too.. with oil? I havent even started the cleaning process. nothing wet has touched her.
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... 84&o=OneUp

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

Dam I wouldn't have expected that level of damage for a doll shipped in that case. Goes to show they treat are stuff like trash in shipping. I used to work for one of fedex's competitors years ago and all they cared about was speed, not quality of service. Anyway, let us know how this goes from here.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

So this is what is going through my head, the wrinkles are kinda cool, they are an organic look to he breasts, what woman with hangers like this dont have some stretch marks. I also found a post on this forum on how to hot towel creases out. I found another post about how you can reform breasts using a medial needle, so i would be defiantly ok with that as well.

the holes with the oil have me worried.. ive read in the past where the tpe does weird things and swiss cheeses when not cured properly..

even if i get some tpe glue and take care of the elbows.. joyce is talking about sending the doll back to China to get fixed or tightened. the neck is important to me, if shes in doggy, her head will smash into the sheets, fuckin up her eyelashes and makeup. When in missionary, she cant look at me and sucking me off on her hands and knees is pretty much impossible if the head wont bend backward.

I suggested to her that i pack up the body and ship it to a vendor of her's in Florida (she said this would happen if the doll was damaged), i keep the head, wigs, eyes, here at my house. When the doll is on flight to her vendor she can restart my doll order. I still need to get a 2nd head from her, so she can ship head #2 with new body.

Waiting to hear back from her.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Ok... heres the plan.

She wanted me to give her 600$ more dollars, Keep doll#1 and sell it or whatever, and she was going to send me #2 for free, whatever head and body i wanted.

If i lived alone and hadnt already taken out a loan for the first doll, i might have jumped at it, but i dont have the hiding room for 2 DOLLS!

So shes sending me a new 156G with a different model head in a regular carton, i am to take doll 2 out of the carton, put doll 1 in the carton, and ship it to florida and keep original flight case.

She thinks the doll got banged up due to the case, i think the case was just on its face the entire trip.

Side note... Joyce stayed awake from 3am to 5am to take care of this. Had no idea of the time difference. They dont make customer service like this anymore...

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

That is some amazing bad luck... or maybe the FedEx route to your house runs through Hell?

Glad to hear OR is taking care of you. Third time is a charm.

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

To bad you couldn't buy doll 1 and sell it here on tdf. Seems like you would make some money back.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Procrasturbate wrote:im a 10 minute walk, 3 min drive from the fedexhub. lolol
damn. have you done something to your local fed ex guy. when i got my girl the box was pretty good condition. but twice now. thats not right

SummerDoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by SummerDoll »

How often does the box get beaten up like this? It kind of makes me scared to buy my first doll now.

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

SummerDoll wrote:How often does the box get beaten up like this? It kind of makes me scared to buy my first doll now.
it doesnt matter if its beat up or not, the factories take care of you. and i see way more successful deliveries than botched ones.

Just to be clear, non of the external damage did anything to the doll. the damn thing was shipped facing down, all those prints on the face and chest, are from the doll weight pressing against accessory bags, balankets etc.

the neck issue and elbow holes, i am not sure what those are from.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

You finally have ur 2nd doll and its the same story... jesus christ Fedex calm it down already...
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

optical delusion wrote:So close. A pretty sureal experience when you unbox.and then Suddenly its real. And you think....holy hell. I actually did this.

Totally agree!! Just got my PD Erika and thought the exact same thing.

I really hope things work out. This shouldn't have happened in that case.

INFORMATIONS