betterlovedoll.com

The New Matrix

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: The New Matrix

Post by KarmaMusic »

My hats off to the admins and Elle for a fantastic job on the Matrix update, simply fabulous!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou: :D
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

mudpaw wrote:The search function for a doll names still requires the owners name. If there isn't a better way to do this then maybe the dolls owner and manufacturer/maker should be displayed under the dolls avatar's name. Since that information is required by the matrix.
Here is Linda2014 avatar as an example and yes I am stalking her on the forums. 8O
linda.jpg
Note: I realize some members include their names in the Location field but many do not.
Although there's an asterisk behind Owner's name in the search page, it isn't required, but the Doll Account usernames aren't the same as the doll names in the Matrix, for example, Linda2014 is called Linda A L in the Matrix.

But you can use the asterisk to search for partials, so if you search for linda*, she will show up.

All Doll Accounts need to have the owner's name mentioned in their profile, preferably in the location field, this is a Doll Account rule.
If there are accounts that don't have this, please let me know by PM.

Sadly, we can't permanently show the manufacturer and owner's name above the avatar on the forum, as the forum isn't designed to do this.
A member could edit their avatar picture to include this information, or have a link to their Matrix page in their signature, but that's up to them.

The thing with outfits and accessories is, it changes too quickly and isn't even available everywhere.
Even if I told you where I got the majority of clothing for my dolls, you wouldn't be able to buy them, as they no longer have those items, same for the jewelry.
I've bought the majority of the girls bling at Kruidvat and Etos, both Dutch drugstores, but they change their inventory so often, getting the same item after a while is pretty much impossible.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Congrats to all contributors to this project. You all have done a great job! This is an excellent upgrade to a much appreciated service.

My first impression feedback: Searching for a doll by name was not intuitive or easy to find. Also, my favorite feature of the previous matrix is that recently added dolls were prominent on home page. A few usability tweaks to this new format will really elevate the great work you've done. Thank you so much!

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

LaDollyVita wrote:Also, my favorite feature of the previous matrix is that recently added dolls were prominent on home page.

You're right, the last 10 dolls at the left of the previous Matrix were easiest to look at. Now it's a rotating pic (20 last dolls rotating) but if you miss one you've to wait for many seconds before see (& click) it again :wink:
But now you can use the menu "Other Stuff" then "Lastest News" and the last dolls are visible and clickable :D

http://matrix.dollforum.com/lastnews_v3.php

Thanks for the feedback(s)

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Ooops,
Hit the link 'The Doll Matrix' yesterday and I was more than surprised about the new layout. I took all my time to do some research on dolls or criteria and it works perfectly and more informative.
I imagine the time consuming and meticulously work to achieve a such revamping of the doll Matrix and applause to this great achievement to make TDF a step more perfect again.

Cheers,

:D Guy

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

^ thanks, for all those who helped :wink:

Updating the listed dolls is easy & accurate, but dealing with the bodies measurements, new doll's models is difficult to keep uptodate so everybody should feel free to post the news or corrections in the Global Matrix Submission Topic :thumbs_up:
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

mudpaw wrote:Th
Here is Linda2014 avatar as an example and yes I am stalking her on the forums. 8O
[?
Hey if you are still stalking me 8O I have new pictures in dolls alive

Kiss
Linda
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Linda2014 wrote:Hey if you are still stalking me 8O I have new pictures in dolls alive

Kiss
Linda
If he isn't, I'd be willing to apply for the position of official Linda stalker. :plaidskirt:

Hugs,
-Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Linda2014
Doll
Doll

Post by Linda2014 »

Vanima wrote:
Linda2014 wrote:Hey if you are still stalking me 8O I have new pictures in dolls alive

Kiss
Linda
If he isn't, I'd be willing to apply for the position of official Linda stalker. :plaidskirt:

Hugs,
-Vani
Your welcome to stalk me Vanima :)
Linda Angelica Liljecrona

VSX
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by VSX »

I had no idea that a database like this existed and it is incredibly well done! Hats off to everyone who worked on this.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yeah! Not too shabby at all :)

INFORMATIONS