Starpery.com

Split seam in silicone doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Unknown03
Former Member

Split seam in silicone doll?

Post by Unknown03 »

My 130cm JM doll was lying on top of me for maybe 30 minutes, her breasts resting on my chest. When I rolled her over I discovered a tear in her skin, it looks like a seam is opening up where her breast plate ends. I'm thinking I'll brush Permatex over the tear but am afraid it will continue to expand. And now my beautiful doll will have a big scar in a highly visible area. I'm so upset right now.
DSCF2601.JPG
DSCF2602.JPG

Unknown03
Former Member

Re: Split seam in silicone doll?

Post by Unknown03 »

EQ8t wrote: Could Luna's chest tearing be from her boobs being pulled down slightly while lying on you? It seems extreme though, I'd be wondering as you are, whether there is a manufacturing issue.
I think you are correct that it was from her boobs being pushed in when she was lying on top of me. Actually, they tend to be pushed out in all directions as they are flattened, so at the top her boobs were pushed more up towards her neck, maybe causing a crease?... I just came home after leaving her lying on her back on my bed all day long, and the wound was not immediately visible. But when I give her breasts a little push inward and upward, it becomes very noticeable again. Looking more closely now, it appears that there might be a tear under the surface. I don't think the skin itself is broken.

I'm not sure how to deal with it. I don't want it to get worse. I'm afraid I won't be able to hug her anymore.

INFORMATIONS