Starpery.com

Creasing 8(

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
bigguy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Creasing 8(

Post by bigguy61 »

Well my sweety babe spent a few days in bed just chilling out and binge watching tele with me , and when she finally decided to get out of bed on the offer of a nice rub down with baby oil i found that she had a lot of creasing! its from the sheet i guess as it has those random patterns .

but even more problematic is that her bum has flattened some and developed a shallow split in one of the buttocks and even the backs of her calves seem to be more square than round.

I am in a bit of a panic atm , i have tried a "warm towel" as one person suggested but it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Has anyone had a similar experience and has some advice ?

hentai_11

Re: Creasing 8(

Post by hentai_11 »

A little bit more Info and preferably pictures would be good. I am guessing she is a TPE-Doll because you mentioned baby oil. My doll also got some creasings, because I made a mistake with jeans fabric. I can only tell, that the creasings don't disappear from alone. I never tried to get rid of them, because they don't disturb me.

I usually put the blanket, which I got together with the doll, between her and the bed and hadn't any other troubles. But I fear this advice is a little bit too late for you ...

bigguy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigguy61 »

Yea i fear this too :) . i am applying some low slow long term heating at the moment and have my fingers crossed that the molecules might relax back into their original shape /sigh .

yes she is a tpe doll , i wonder if silicone has the same propensity? :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Big Guy.

For the tare, the link I sent to the tpe injection at LDUK should solve that issue. Check out your topic here http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p1195867

For the compression light heat can work, but store her standing for a while and the tpe should resolve itself back into its natural state.

I also suggest getting a memory foam underlay for her matress to reduce future compression issues.

Silicon is not as pone to compression deformation as it has a different and more resilient molecular structure then tpe fibres.

For the creases, they should also resolve, after some light oiling, have a read of the tpe care stickies in Jeffs Booty call dolls subforum

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=267

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

bigguy61
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bigguy61 »

Thank you anung ! :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

bigguy61 wrote:Thank you anung ! :)

Sure, happy to help mate, if you got any further questions or need more help...just PM me....but reckon I have given you a tonne of good oil to work with....just read and absorb...before asking questions...that way I can give you the most sound guidence.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS