Starpery.com

Stretching

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
BeGentleImNew

Stretching

Post by BeGentleImNew »

Hi,

I'm new, I just bought my first doll but I went for a 135cm one because it was cheaper (didn't want to spend too much if I wasn't happy)

The holes are far to tight, any suggestions on how to stretch / open them up? Doll is TPE.

Thank you :)

JETO
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Stretching

Post by JETO »

didn't u receive a heater with the doll? it may can help you.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

You can lubricate a dildo with rubbing alcohol and work it in there, just select one slightly smaller than yourself. Leave it in for a few days and your problem will be solved.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

Bone16
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Bone16 »

Is there an alternative for the alcohol method?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

If she's a virgin, she is SUPPOSED to be tight. So ya gotta break her in! :razz:
But in all seriousness, I don't know if there is much that you can do to open the holes due to the stretchy nature of TPE. So no matter how much you stretch her out, she is going to revert back to the pre-stretched state.
Although if she was warmed up and lots of lube is used, then that could help a little.
Is she a fixed vag design or does she use an insert? If an insert, then the insert could be trimmed out. While that COULD be done a fixed vag doll, I would be afraid to try it. At least inserts are less expensive to replace than a whole doll if something goes wrong. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

amytyl wrote:You can lubricate a dildo with rubbing alcohol and work it in there, just select one slightly smaller than yourself. Leave it in for a few days and your problem will be solved.
The more I think about it, this could work as well. But I wouldn't try it more than a time or two as alcohol can weaken TPE.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS