Starpery.com

Wire poking through wrist - help please!!

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Wire poking through wrist - help please!!

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

Meet Simone!.. After about 8 months since I let my last doll go (a Boytoy (1); I'm quite excited to finally have the company of this beautiful Canadian silicone Maid-Fong doll!
See my post "Meet Simone" - http://174.142.100.37/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=85788
I purchased her from second hand here from another Canadian guy & she arrived just yesterday. She's in great condition except for this potentially serious wrist issue with the wire poking through. (?!!) Please help! Any suggestions?)
& again I knew about this somewhat when I purchased this doll however I didn't know it could get this serious this fast . The previous owner mentioned that her: "wrists popped out once when I tried to stand her, she was falling and I grabbed her wrists and accidentally pulled them out of the hand." - Previous owner.
So I'm thinking about getting the wire to come through as much as possible & snip it shorter or is there something I can attach on the end of it so it's not sharp at least? Or both? - Thanks! :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wire poking through wrist - help please!!

Post by samara78 »

You will have to cut along the seam on her wrist from the central part of her hand up her arm past her wrist.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

I ended up cutting the wire down an inch & sealed it back up with a bit of sil-poxy I had left over. But I'll have to be extra careful now somehow. Thanks :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That fix won't last long. You have to deal with the inside so the damage won't get worse. Whenever you find yourself ready i will gladly walk you through.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

OK thanks so much Samara maybe next week. :)

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I will behere to help you

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Going to hi p this as another gent is having problems with his maid fong

INFORMATIONS