Starpery.com

TPE Doll Storage Temperature

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Shelbyisking666

TPE Doll Storage Temperature

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

What is the safe range? What would be considered too warm for TPE? I will on a business trip, want to make sure the girls aren't dehydrating at home. :wink:

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: TPE Doll Storage Temperature

Post by Mondoon »

I don't think you need to worry too much about the heat, if it's too hot for TPE the chances are your place is on fire.
You may want to consider humidity so make sure they are perfectly clean and dry before you leave them so that there is no chance of mould growing in orifices. If you can you could try leaving a little bag of silica gel in each orifice which will absorb any moisture which may be around due to extreme humidity.
I wouldn't leave them in direct sunlight though, cover them with a cotton sheet or something.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Flex Peterson
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: TPE Doll Storage Temperature

Post by Flex Peterson »

Mondoon wrote:I don't think you need to worry too much about the heat, if it's too hot for TPE the chances are your place is on fire.
You may want to consider humidity so make sure they are perfectly clean and dry before you leave them so that there is no chance of mould growing in orifices. If you can you could try leaving a little bag of silica gel in each orifice which will absorb any moisture which may be around due to extreme humidity.
I wouldn't leave them in direct sunlight though, cover them with a cotton sheet or something.
I was curious about this as well. Due to my living arrangements, my doll will have to be moved to a self storage facility for a while. I had assumed I would need to put her in one that is climate controlled, are you saying this may not be necessary for a TPE doll? Also, I saw another member state that they put tampons in each orifice they use to soak up any moisture...

INFORMATIONS