Starpery.com

oil bath pictures

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: oil bath pictures

Post by stones »

Mello_Pello wrote:To avoid getting water in her cavities when you wash her...simple, just dont get water up in there.
The initial soap wash is good advice but then how to sanitize the cavities? I've seen hydrogen peroxide mentioned for TPE, that should not support mold growth as it dries?

Mello_Pello
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Mello_Pello »

stones wrote:
Mello_Pello wrote:To avoid getting water in her cavities when you wash her...simple, just dont get water up in there.
The initial soap wash is good advice but then how to sanitize the cavities? I've seen hydrogen peroxide mentioned for TPE, that should not support mold growth as it dries?

Well it just depends on if you have a doll with a built in vagina...or an insert. My doll has an insert so clean up is relatively easy. However, Ive read lots of posts here from owners that have built in dolls, and its super easy for them as well.
Mold will only grow in an environment that stays wet for long periods of time. So after you clean your built in with soap, alcohol or whatever you are using..wash out with water and dry...I imagine with a small fan. Can even get tampons and stick up there to absorb the water(works in the ass...have experience when drunk and goes in the wrong hole). Lots of threads here on how to clean built in dolls..and in easy ways. As for hydrogen peroxide...not too sure. I just use warm water and soap...rinse with more water...then spray with diluted rubbing alcohol(toy cleaner I got off the ToyDemon website, lots of people mix their own cleaning solutions). After some time you will get your own quick cleaning method down. Use the search feature on this site and search for 'how to clean a built in" or something along those lines. Just remember...after play time, rinse her out with warm water and soap, then sanitize, and most importantly dry out afterwards. But as mentioned before ...give her a good cleaning when she arrives and make her yours...get all those germs off her from the factory. Lastly...use the search feature and search for 'TPE maintenance'...some good threads with great info on how to take care of your doll.

EDIT...stones, just reread your question. I see what you are saying. Not sure about hydrogen peroxide, but I know that the alcohol cleaner(alcohol in general) will dry up pretty quickly...even internally. Sorry if I got off topic lol
Heres a link to gonestills thread concerning cleaning a built in
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=77061
-Mello

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

hydrogen peroxide works well.
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Aztecace wrote:Is it ok to use a sticky lint roller in cleaning too ? Or is it impractical ?
A lint roller will not remove dirt from the skin. You have to oil massage and powder her to do that.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

My results thus far.
Attachments
20170417_165047.jpg
20170417_165047.jpg (1.74 MiB) Viewed 1323 times
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Thank you all for the responses to my questions.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

Boobman wrote:How is she getting that dirty, does she moonlight as a car mechanic. :)
lol that is from photoshoots a little play but mostly just from changing outfits. and every week I can usually pull that much grime.
but she always gets clean as new, tho stay away from red dyes, it's the only color I've had difficulty removing.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

samara78 wrote:My results thus far.
looks good sam! I started using the card on my final wipe down because I could remove the grime onto a single towel, it seems if you don't turn the wipes to clean side it smears some of it back on the doll.
eventually the card should only collect clear oil, which is how I know I got all the dirt off.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I just use wipes and wipw her down til the wipe is dirty.
Then i apply another round of baby oil and massage her down. I will repeat this process until the wipes are no longer dirty.
Attachments
20170417_203833~2.jpg
20170417_203833~2.jpg (934.73 KiB) Viewed 1294 times

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Is that the same Doll? You painted her already? She looks marvelous!
L✰neR✯nger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

She is really clean now so i painted her breast and put mirriams cleaned head on the body
Her hands came out great too.
Attachments
I have to put in a new palm plate and wrist for her soon.
I have to put in a new palm plate and wrist for her soon.
20170417_165140.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1276 times

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Just gave Ami an oil bath and used a card scraper. Best she's ever cleaned up, much better than soap and water, Imo. Removed all of that gummy powder residue although it needed two goes in some areas. Nowhere near as dirty as abracadabra's dolly. Mind you Ami lives a pampered existence, spends most of her time in bed. :-)

Tyr
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

lol Tyr I'm glad it worked for you

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

When I oil Maxine it's impossible to not get turned on!
IMG_2938.JPG
IMG_2938.JPG (2.04 MiB) Viewed 1194 times

INFORMATIONS