Starpery.com

Breast Issue

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Breast Issue

Post by cobra123 »

Hi Guys:

Need a bit of help just received a 140cm doll today and opened up the box and have an issue as you can see shippers were not kind

Vendor giving me a hard time - they say the syringe will fix it and I find it hard to believe

This is air breast will filling it back up take care of these creases I think not but not sure any thoughts would be appreciated

Be a day before I can respond back, have to pay the bills :) thank you

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Breast Issue

Post by subcom117 »

You can re-inflate the breast by inserting air using a hypodermic syringe. Please see this factory video where they re-inflate a breast where the air was squeezed out from squeezing and groping the breast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4YJcKuIuo8

If you desire, you can continue to put in more air under pressure and make the breasts bigger.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I fixed one like that using a 100cc syringe and a medium gauge needle.
I went straight through the middle of the nipple with mine and it sealed itself.
The creases will fade after a while though it may take several days.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Seeing some of these dolls rolling out like this is depressing. A syringe will fix your doll right up.
Just recently fixed a ds doll 145 cm+( 2015) with a flavor injector plunger and a skinny needle. It worked out great.
Insert the needle in the area that needs the most air apply rubbing alcohol on the area and immediately tap the needle to just go under the surface. Slowly inject the air in doses
Attachments
20170316_140749.jpg
20170316_140749.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3431 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Thank you much guys your the best - let you know how it goes

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Well that didnt work yes it inflated it but creases will never be gone also the air is escaping out under below the armpit on her side so a brand new doll I should not have to fix it

Wonder how a paypal dispute would work out also its 450$ to send it back not good, anyone have an issue like this

Before you ask lol its a China bought doll was pretty nice other than the unfixable damage - they really need some pointers on packaging to protect Their products

Thanks Guys

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

The creases *might* go away in a few days. Try putting loads of Vaseline on there and massaging the creases out. That's worked for me before though I've never dealt with anything so extreme. That said, your supplier should be taking care of this for you in my opinion.

On a side note, this seems to be an argument for solid dolls amiright?
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Yes Adventurer you may be right but wanted as close to real as possible and after seeing air boob imo it was nothing to write home about - it was quite stiff which I didnt expect

Good idea on Vaseline but you are right this is just to much and also leaking out the side, well see they agreed on updating packaging - gave them an idea for future customers and they agreed but they continue to say I will send a video to show how to fill breast - ah I know how to do it but as stated thats not going to fix the issues thats for sure

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Adventurer wrote:The creases *might* go away in a few days. Try putting loads of Vaseline on there and massaging the creases out. That's worked for me before though I've never dealt with anything so extreme. That said, your supplier should be taking care of this for you in my opinion.

As a boobman (not just my screen name here) this concerns me greatly. I am going to get the WM 168cm E-Cup eventually, they have hollow breasts & i requested to have the breasts made solid during molding process, was told it could be done at the factory. If water can soak into TPE, then air can easily get out with its even smaller molecule. Also the mineral oil & or vaseline treatments we do to maintain our dolls that molecule i suspect is even much bigger than water or air.

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Boobman wrote:
Adventurer wrote:The creases *might* go away in a few days. Try putting loads of Vaseline on there and massaging the creases out. That's worked for me before though I've never dealt with anything so extreme. That said, your supplier should be taking care of this for you in my opinion.

As a boobman not just my screen name here this concerns me greatly. I am going to get the WM 168cm E-Cup eventually, they have hollow breasts & i requested to have the breasts made solid during molding process, was told it could be done at the factory. If water can soak into TPE, then air can easily get out with its even smaller molecule.
Yup you may be better off with a solid as it may not be much different anyway - the air was pretty firm and if air can find a way out your out of luck thats for sure and you will have to repair that hole, honestly I found the air boob to be much firmer and non realistic as I thought it would be - that said the solid will be even firmer - nothing like the real thing - tough decision on your part

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Gotta go with the right TPE blend I suppose. That compromise between softness and durability is everything in a solid doll. My Sukiwaai gets it right, though my Suki is softer, she would be too fragile if she were much larger most likely.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Adventurer wrote:Gotta go with the right TPE blend I suppose. That compromise between softness and durability is everything in a solid doll. My Sukiwaai gets it right, though my Suki is softer, she would be too fragile if she were much larger most likely.
She is amazing looking :D

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

cobra123 wrote:
Boobman wrote:

As a boobman not just my screen name here this concerns me greatly. I am going to get the WM 168cm E-Cup eventually, they have hollow breasts & i requested to have the breasts made solid during molding process, was told it could be done at the factory. If water can soak into TPE, then air can easily get out with its even smaller molecule.
Yup you may be better off with a solid as it may not be much different anyway - the air was pretty firm and if air can find a way out your out of luck thats for sure and you will have to repair that hole, honestly I found the air boob to be much firmer and non realistic as I thought it would be - that said the solid will be even firmer - nothing like the real thing - tough decision on your part
I have seen oodles of jiggle & bounce videos of quite a few dolls, different sizes of various brands. The thing i see wrong besides deflation possibilities is that the boobs are too lively. One contact via a bump, push or slap you get at least 4 rebounds it seems. Real breasts do not do that either. If i could have it soft as possible, no air/hollow or superball recoil then perhaps i would go that route. Most important to me is the visual, I know that creating a real feeling realistic movement in a breast made from TPE may never happen, its got along way to go from now imo. Where the brands are good at is the visual, the shape the look, men are more visual in general than women for this i am happy they have many different shapes & sizes.

cobra123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by cobra123 »

Boobman wrote:
cobra123 wrote:
Boobman wrote:

I have seen oodles of jiggle & bounce videos of quite a few dolls, different sizes of various brands. The thing i see wrong besides deflation possibilities is that the boobs are too lively. One contact via a bump, push or slap you get at least 4 rebounds it seems. Real breasts do not do that either. If i could have it soft as possible, no air/hollow or superball recoil then perhaps i would go that route. Most important to me is the visual, I know that creating a real feeling realistic movement in a breast made from TPE may never happen, its got along way to go from now imo. Where the brands are good at is the visual, the shape the look, men are more visual in general than women for this i am happy they have many different shapes & sizes.
Hmm I didn't see all that bounce you are speaking off - I have seen videos but mine did not do that very rigid maybe its different depending on doll maker I guess - I wanted jiggly instead I got a flat tire - in paypals hands at the moment not encouraged

ph57
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ph57 »

i saw a video of a repair to the breast with a needle . it was on t.d.f. all looked ok .

INFORMATIONS