Starpery.com

How do I remove make up / eyebrows from a doll?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

How do I remove make up / eyebrows from a doll?

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

How do I remove make up from a doll? I want to remove the eye shadow and eye brows from my doll. I bought her used and she looks like a used up prostitute. I'm not criticizing the previous owner's tastes, it's just not my taste. I prefer a doll that looks like the girl next door. So I want to remove here eye make-up and lower the eyebrow arch. I bought some expensive paste-on eye brows and want to replace Abyss's eye brows. My apologies to the make-up artists. No disrespect to her, High arch eye brows are not my taste.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: How do I remove make up / eyebrows from a doll?

Post by carlys_guy »

try sending a pm to samara78.

carlys_guy

Aberdare
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How do I remove make up / eyebrows from a doll?

Post by Aberdare »

If you are looking to do a complete make-over there are a number of threads, including my own... Post subject: Eye Brows, Eye Lashes, Eyelids & Makeup

To CLEAN your lady's face (and those drawn on eyebrows) use mineral oil or baby oil and alternate with a mixture of 40% vinegar and 60% water in a spray bottle. A simple cotton make-up pad does the job in short order. For more stubborn make-up removal, Some Nivea Cream or TPE stain remover works wonders as well. IF you have neither Nivea Cream or stain remover... you have use NON-flouride tooth paste, rubbed in with your fingers and let stand for 15 mins, then wiped away with a make-up pad dipped in mineral oil.

Once clean, DO NOT APPLY POWDER. The Make-up you will be wanting to apply will not stick if it has been powdered already.

Hope this helps you.

Abe
I'm Just Gonna put an "OUT OF ORDER" Sign on my Forehead, and call it a Day...

The Residents of Aberdare Manor:
Jenny_D - WM Style 160cm - 86cm Bust
Jennifer_D - WM Style 160cm - 92cm Bust
Alexandra_D - WM165 K-cup
Jaquelynne_D - WM Style 155cm Big Bust
Nymphodora - WM165 K-cup
Fleurette - YL 158-P2 Pregnant
Jonathan_D - JY 160cm Male
Olivia_D - WM 140cm - D Cup
Diana - JY 168cm - H Cup
Angela_D - Entity 165cm - D Cup
Winter_D - IL 160cm BB - D Cup