Starpery.com

Keeping TPE Dolls Out and Dressed

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Keeping TPE Dolls Out and Dressed

Post by Mr Franz »

halmahera wrote:IMO, TPE doesn't like to be stretched or compressed for extended period of time.
Hopefully, as we already can choose "standing option", manufacturer will offer "sitting option" for us who prefer it.
Makes sense. Having made many trans-pacific crossings over the years couped up in economy class, I've suffered a few stress cracks myself...LOL! :lol:

A sitting option would be nice though. Assuming that is the dolls don't end up with exposed bolt heads sticking out of their bums as they do on the bottom of their feet with the standing option... :D

Love77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Love77 »

Hi everyone, I have a WMdoll a week that in reality 'I would sell, for me and' was a test, I do photo shoots and unfortunately I chose a height that does not do much (158cm) although I must say it ' A work of art. On the occasion of some photos and 'slightly stained due to a black dress .... I know that there is a stain remover by the producer, wanted to know if any of you and' can find something similar in the supermarket, for example, .....thanks for collaboration

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, I have 2 tpe gals, a YL148 and a WM161, like others have said there is a difference in the tpe blends, my WM gal is softer than my YL gal and so gets compression marks a little easier. That being said neither of them have the standing option so both gals are seated for much of the time, my YL is now 7 months old and seems to be happy with this although I would say you need to give it some thought. Always have something soft for a doll to sit on, both of mine have pillows under them, when they sit for long periods I keep their legs as straight as possible as any bends will leave lines etc over long period, also don't have their arms bent too much, basically your going for as much of a relaxed position as possible so no area is under too much strain. I check my gals butts regularly (a tough job but it's got to be done!) for any sign of compression marks etc and so far they seem fine, also make sure there is something soft that they have their back/head against. As for staining, worse incident I had was also from a dark wig left on too long, the WM wigs are all ok as they have light coloured lacing but for anything else use a flesh coloured wig cap. For clothing, all previous comments seem to cover it, I seem to have been lucky there, generally better quality stuff is less likely to be a problem but of course the darker the colour the bigger the risk, both my gals have white tights for when they are more adventurous which keeps things fairly safe, like was mentioned before, don't leave right stuff on for too long.

INFORMATIONS