Starpery.com

Keeping TPE Dolls Out and Dressed

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Keeping TPE Dolls Out and Dressed

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't own a TPE doll yet, but if and when I decide to get one, I would like to store her completely dressed in a relaxed seated position. Rather than naked and hidden away. I know about dye stains from clothing and tight clothes leaving permanent impressions after a while, but what about normal fitting, color fast clothes and undies? Like say, a regular skirt, blouse, non-wire bra, half slip, panties, pantyhose, etc? Any problems leaving these things on her for say, a week or so?

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Keeping TPE Dolls Out and Dressed

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

I leave my girls dressed for a couple weeks sometimes. With black clothing I make sure the clothes have been washed well and there's a barrier such as pantyhose or a light color between the dark clothes and her skin. I've never had an issue with black pantyhose staining even after being on long periods of time; black thigh highs are different though the upper band stains the TPE or silicone, just use them over nude pantyhose.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Do not leave them in tight fishnets or tight strapped items. As that will cause compression damage. Be especially mindful that not all tpe is created equal.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

I leave my doll dressed 90% of the time. Just keep in mind not to put tight clothing on her for a long period of time. You also want to avoid dark colors because they will stain your doll. Loose fitting clothing can't go wrong.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

99% of the time, Jotti here is standing somewhere in the house, usually fully clothed except shoes. I'd get a standing doll if you want to display her.
Jotti29.jpg
Jotti29.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 4914 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Thanks guys. Yeah I figured really tight things or heavy textures would leave marks. I'm not a big fan of the tight, slinky stuff myself though, so that shouldn't be a big problem. Are there any fabrics I should avoid? The clothes I had in mind are mostly just soft cotton blends worn over regular white nylon undies.

Oh I'll definitely get the standing option when I decide on a doll. They do seem a bit sturdier with it. Wow Begog! Jotti's gorgeous. Which model is she?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yep...agree with Begog....My Mazzy Munroe is TPE and stands around all day waiting for kisses and shags (she loves being taken front on against the wall...she is a minx) 8O ....I stuck with white natural fibres for her kit, with the exception of her daisy duke hotpants that were washed three times to ensure no dye runs.

She has no evidence of any denim stains after a month so appears AOK....a good reason for standing feet option for storage me thinks ...pic below...

Anung
Attachments
20170311_131311.jpg
20170311_131311.jpg (835.29 KiB) Viewed 4896 times

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

From my experience, TPE dolls cannot be left seated for prolonged period of time. Do that and you risk having tears in crotch area. I prefer a horse riding default stance doll, anyone ?
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I think the best position in which to store a doll long term is the position in which she was molded or poured. Any other position will put stress on the areas bent against that natural positioning. But it shouldn't be a problem in the short term.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

samara78 wrote:Do not leave them in tight fishnets or tight strapped items. As that will cause compression damage. Be especially mindful that not all tpe is created equal.
THIS. Also the tighter an item is, the faster it will stain. When I first got my TPE lady, I strapped the wig on and left it that way for a few days. When I took it off again, she had black stains on both sides of her head from the wig straps.
The good news is that the stains went away on their own. But these days, I don't tighten the straps and just leave the wig on loose. I haven't had any more staining since. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Mr Franz wrote:Wow Begog! Jotti's gorgeous. Which model is she?
Thanks! Jotti is a WM157cm with head #56.
Who, me?
Who, me?
Jotti18.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 4883 times
Come to bed!
Come to bed!
Jotti24.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 4883 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:I think the best position in which to store a doll long term is the position in which she was molded or poured. Any other position will put stress on the areas bent against that natural positioning. But it shouldn't be a problem in the short term.
Holds true for most silicone dolls too. And if you catch it before it gets bad you can massage it out. I have done this for tpe and silicone. It's tough to say which is better stress wise. I love my Ds dolls 3 out of 4 can be hung with the head on and a few of the older dolls can stand on theier delicate feet without too much incident or precausion.

You fellas sure have some beautiful dolls! My dolls blow kisses to jotti.
The nicest tpe doll i had at my house was a riley doll. Just lovely too. Very nice doll. She found a new boyfriend
Some compression of silicone. I was able to massage it out. Some dents you get on silicone come out. Not all silicone is created equally.
Attachments
20170316_175118~2.jpg
20170316_175118~2.jpg (626.03 KiB) Viewed 4865 times
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

halmahera wrote:From my experience, TPE dolls cannot be left seated for prolonged period of time. Do that and you risk having tears in crotch area. I prefer a horse riding default stance doll, anyone ?
Gee, I hadn't considered that. Does the dolls weight play a factor? Are the heavier dolls more prone to this than say the lighter ones or vice versa? I did plan to follow the advice found elsewhere on the forum about baby oil rubs and Nivia applications to more stressed areas. Wonder if that would lesson the chance of tearing?

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

samara78 wrote:
You fellas sure have some beautiful dolls! My dolls blow kisses to jotti.

You know that's true...forget the tarts and starlets....it is the big red hot ones you really like Sammy...yes...I have been passively inhaling herbal smoke :lol:

It is like healing incense...but you luv me still Sammy...

and I also store quite nicely in bed waiting to be Anung's teddy bear too!

..Love Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

Mr Franz wrote: Gee, I hadn't considered that. Does the dolls weight play a factor? Are the heavier dolls more prone to this than say the lighter ones or vice versa? I did plan to follow the advice found elsewhere on the forum about baby oil rubs and Nivia applications to more stressed areas. Wonder if that would lesson the chance of tearing?
IMO, TPE doesn't like to be stretched or compressed for extended period of time.
Hopefully, as we already can choose "standing option", manufacturer will offer "sitting option" for us who prefer it.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

INFORMATIONS