Starpery.com

JY Doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Biel80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

JY Doll

Post by Biel80 »

Hello Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right selection.

after I reccomended one of my best friends to also buy a sexdoll after he has seen mine I am a little cocerned. It appears that he bought a doll from a supplier called jy-dolls. It was cheaper than my WM-Doll but also appears to have a strong smell and now I would like to know if you have experience with those dolls. Are they harmfull to your health? and is the quality as lasting as from the WM dolls?
He did not even used it once as he is scared about the risks, and now thinks it was a big waste of money...

Hope you guys could give me some information

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: JY Doll

Post by samara78 »

Leave her in a room with an open window for a week or so It is only my personal opinion that the tpe is still curing she will leave an oil stain as well. Wash her blanket and clothes. If possible let the box air out for a time in a garage for a while,somewhere away from the house. Powdering cornstarch willl help your lady doll greatly .helps reduce oil seepage on to sheets and covers invest in a thick white cotton sheet and a twin size memory foam topper 10 bucks at walmart or target. Let her air out on a smooth sheet and foam topper underneath.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have had to let my TPE dolls air out in a ventilated room anywhere from 1 week to 1 month depending upon the doll.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

xsdolls
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by xsdolls »

@Biel80

They do have a really strong smell, but it will fade away. Based on my experience to far with testing JY dolls, it's more or less the same quality WM was 3-4 years ago [in terms of skeleton]. The TPE formula is different, and nobody knows what's inside, because they initially never dealt with export [openly].

There are rumours that this and several other factories use a formula for their TPE that contains a higher percentage of phthalates than the 'better manufacturers', which could pose a health risk under certain conditions. Rule of thumb is, the stronger the smell, the more phthalates and JY dolls really smell awful.

I would advise your friend to use that doll only with condoms, as well as avoid too much skin contact. Sorry to ruin his party.

George
XS Dolls™ - Setting the Standard
www.xsdolls.com - 1.800.605.5656 - support@xsdolls.com

Latest Dollcast Video:
XS:DC - S01E04 - Sanhui 156/E Review

Biel80
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Biel80 »

Many thanks for your qick and fast replies! you are the best!. I will tell him the news..

starion
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by starion »

My tpe dolls have no odor at all.......except my OR doll she has a sweet orangey smell. like citris or something.
<------------- Callie Starr formerly Sundown Starshine ----my first RealDoll-----

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Biel80 wrote:Hello Guys,

I am not sure if this is the right selection.

after I reccomended one of my best friends to also buy a sexdoll after he has seen mine I am a little cocerned. It appears that he bought a doll from a supplier called jy-dolls. It was cheaper than my WM-Doll but also appears to have a strong smell and now I would like to know if you have experience with those dolls. Are they harmfull to your health? and is the quality as lasting as from the WM dolls?
He did not even used it once as he is scared about the risks, and now thinks it was a big waste of money...

Hope you guys could give me some information
The TPE doll I bought had a strong smell and leached a lot of oil also.
My Doll Album is here!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's really helpful to have this report about JY.

It's for this reason that experienced members and management of the forum really have been very wary about JY dolls and have discriminated against them being sold through vendors approved through forum registration.

Periodically personally I've been tempted to investigate a doll from JY to ascertain the justification for continuing discrimination but this report and George's response is enough to persuade me to save the money.

I interviewed a sample doll not long ago from another manufacturer which fitted this description of excessively oily TPE and which in addition started to tear when the legs were moved from rest to splayed sexual position just five times. I rejected it and told the manufacturer improvement was necessary and gave the sample away to someone who simply admired the sculpture. Taking that doll to bed was not something I wanted to experience. This particular manufacturer is being forced to aim for quality and this is the importance and value of people being advised to buy only from TDF approved vendors and manufacturers.

It's heartbreaking to hear of people continuing to lose hard earned money on the poor quality output of manufacturers not approved by TDF for good reason.

:(

It's not much good in saying so, but wishes of sympathy go out to your friend.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Any update on your friends purchase?
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

xsdolls wrote:JY dolls really smell awful.
It's very difficult to separate fact from myth in the arena of JY. What sort of awful smell is it? Fruity or machine oil?

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

romeomtl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by romeomtl »

Does anybody have update about JYDOLL

I was hoping to get more details about the toxicity of their TPE

They have so many beautiful dolls

or, if someone can help me find an equivalent to a body 163cm - 165cm, Dayo, Bambi ashlee head

Thank you

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

JY are conscious of such issues and told me last year that they paid special attention to the matter. I have interviewed two JY dolls and the sample this year uses TPE which is seductive, feeling real, and I have deliberately tested extended periods with her over the past week in close and compressed contact without any reaction. I believe it to be inert.

Further to questions above about smell, there is minimum smell and it's a pleasant fruity scent rather than a reeking perfume.

A major brand seems to have changed their TPE this year and the sample I bought second hand made in around April or May is slightly harder and feels like rubber in comparison. I will be reselling my other brand and keeping the JY. Perhaps my known brand doll is a fake and I'll make enquiries about this and as to what the known brand has done, but assuming it is genuine, the comparison is quite a surprise. The feeling of reality after cuddling my JY lady is such that kissing her skin becomes quite an involuntary urge.

Some dolls feel as though one has a lump of concrete next to one in bed, but like some other dolls, the JY fills the illusion of my absent wife.

I believe you'll get a higher quality doll in terms of quality control if you go through a TDF approved vendor. Outside of TDF vendors there are one or two Chinese agents who distribute at absurdly low prices intended for the local market, and those dolls don't get the same attention to quality control.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

romeomtl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by romeomtl »

haremlover wrote:JY are conscious of such issues and told me last year that they paid special attention to the matter. I have interviewed two JY dolls and the sample this year uses TPE which is seductive, feeling real, and I have deliberately tested extended periods with her over the past week in close and compressed contact without any reaction. I believe it to be inert.

Further to questions above about smell, there is minimum smell and it's a pleasant fruity scent rather than a reeking perfume.

A major brand seems to have changed their TPE this year and the sample I bought second hand made in around April or May is slightly harder and feels like rubber in comparison. I will be reselling my other brand and keeping the JY. Perhaps my known brand doll is a fake and I'll make enquiries about this and as to what the known brand has done, but assuming it is genuine, the comparison is quite a surprise. The feeling of reality after cuddling my JY lady is such that kissing her skin becomes quite an involuntary urge.

Some dolls feel as though one has a lump of concrete next to one in bed, but like some other dolls, the JY fills the illusion of my absent wife.

I believe you'll get a higher quality doll in terms of quality control if you go through a TDF approved vendor. Outside of TDF vendors there are one or two Chinese agents who distribute at absurdly low prices intended for the local market, and those dolls don't get the same attention to quality control.

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you very much

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Ask a TDF vendor if he knows Ray and if you go through him you'll get access to models not distributed by the cheapjacks.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have noticed that the last 2 TPE dolls that I received had significantly less smell than those I received prior, so maybe the MFRs have done something to mitigate this issue.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS