Starpery.com

Nicole's Surgery

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Nicole's Surgery

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

STT, oh yeah, permanently fixing the insert in is the BEST way to go if there's significant vaginal damage...

There's two options with this.

1. You can just slide the insert in and leave it in, no welding required...but if you do that you must make absolutely certain that water never goes near it. And during sex you'll need to put a female condom in her.

2. If that's too much of an inconvenience, it is possible to weld it in and make it watertight, but this has to be done with high heat, and very very carefully. It must be 100% sealed against water. If you choose to do this, contact Samara78, she's a doll surgeon and has done this before.

Once the insert is permanent, that eliminates most of the stress because stretching to get the insert in is more force than any normal sex act would be. Once the insert is in, you can make the exterior repairs more easily and they will hold

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Zak325 wrote:STT, oh yeah, permanently fixing the insert in is the BEST way to go if there's significant vaginal damage...

There's two options with this.

1. You can just slide the insert in and leave it in, no welding required...but if you do that you must make absolutely certain that water never goes near it. And during sex you'll need to put a female condom in her.

2. If that's too much of an inconvenience, it is possible to weld it in and make it watertight, but this has to be done with high heat, and very very carefully. It must be 100% sealed against water. If you choose to do this, contact Samara78, she's a doll surgeon and has done this before.

Once the insert is permanent, that eliminates most of the stress because stretching to get the insert in is more force than any normal sex act would be. Once the insert is in, you can make the exterior repairs more easily and they will hold

I had a 1am doll with built in insert and after a few months she split too from hole to hole, almost impossible to fix it, sold her on ebay for $2,000, i honestly think that there is no remedy for this issue in that area.

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Any updates with your surgery? It's been 3 days.

STT

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Also interested in hearing how it went.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Thanks for reminding me, yes it looks fine, not peeling or anything. Seems like this method works well for a graft

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Thanks for the plug! Happy things are working out for you 2
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Zak325 wrote:Thanks for reminding me, yes it looks fine, not peeling or anything. Seems like this method works well for a graft
Glad to hear that Zak, your hard work finally paid off!! You da man!! :rainbowafro:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Zak,
Great job as well as educating others.
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Zak I will like to see pictures if is possible, I think TPE can't be fix, maybe temporary solution, it also depends the position of the doll that is making the damage, like I said, after a good ride to the doll then we can see if the damage it's been repaired, I wish you good luck !

STT

INFORMATIONS