Starpery.com

condoms on realdoll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
azteca

condoms on realdoll

Post by azteca »

Hi guys just receive d my realdoll torso today , am I able to use trojan condoms ? I know the website said water based lubricants but trojan condoma say premium lubricant

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: condoms on realdoll

Post by Dollarhyde »

You can use pretty much any condom on the market... but you will need to use additional water based lube to lube her up well... remember your doll is silicone so she will not get excited excrete her own lube so you will have to help her in this area... :D

Good luck and happy honeymoon... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

azteca wrote:Hi guys just receive d my realdoll torso today , am I able to use trojan condoms ? I know the website said water based lubricants but trojan condoma say premium lubricant

I have a Real Doll doll, and I can tell you from experience that a male condom will not hold up to it. The vagina is tighter than a RG's, not as stretchy and it is plastic, not skin. Even when I slathered on the lube the friction was too much for it's poor little membrane. A female condom is what you want; not only is it stronger, but because it sits inside the vagina it is rubbing against skin (yours), not plastic. I have never had one of these break.

What's more, it can be removed, washed out and reused.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

grapepen364
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by grapepen364 »

Hi Dollguru,
Where can I get a female condom? Never heard before.)

IanEvans
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by IanEvans »

grapepen364 wrote:Hi Dollguru,
Where can I get a female condom? Never heard before.)
Very few stores carry them, since they didn't prove nearly as popular as the male version...so just imagine if they'd gone with the original idea to call it a "vaginal pounch". :? I've heard that you might have slightly better luck with an adult bookstore versus a pharmacy, but none of the sex shops in my area have them. However, you can order them online. While I haven't ordered them for some time (I only use them as an occasional change of pace from the Siliplush as a Teddy Babe insert), I'd recommend Undercover Condoms. They ship quickly, and give you bulk discounts as well.

Oh, and if you do use it in a doll, you'll want to remove the inner ring first, since a doll doesn't have a cervix. :wink:

Click above to view my albums. :mrgreen:

You never truly feel that another person loves you. You can only react to the way they behave towards you. And when I look in Caley's eyes and see that same bittersweet longing I feel for her, whatever part of my brain knows it's not real doesn't seem to care...

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

winchester
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by winchester »

Szalinski wrote:
azteca wrote:Hi guys just receive d my realdoll torso today , am I able to use trojan condoms ? I know the website said water based lubricants but trojan condoma say premium lubricant

I have a Real Doll doll, and I can tell you from experience that a male condom will not hold up to it. The vagina is tighter than a RG's, not as stretchy and it is plastic, not skin. Even when I slathered on the lube the friction was too much for it's poor little membrane. A female condom is what you want; not only is it stronger, but because it sits inside the vagina it is rubbing against skin (yours), not plastic. I have never had one of these break.

do you have to lube the condom in order to get it into the doll? or just lube yourself?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

There arw 2 rings on that doohicky. One that seats up toward the cervex. And one that stays on the outside. That is a good question. You are supposed to be able to grab the small ring with 2 fingers and push it in.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

winchester wrote:
Szalinski wrote:

do you have to lube the condom in order to get it into the doll? or just lube yourself?
Yes and no. You can use regular lube, but I don't like the idea of leaving a film of goo inside her (and the entire purpose is to eliminate the need for cleaning out her insides, right?) So what I do is clean the packaged lube off the female condom, or at least off the outside. Then dip the clean condom into a bottle of rubbing alcohol, spread her legs and using a rubber tipped rod (a pencil with an add on eraser works great) slip it inside her. The alcohol provides a temporary lubrication to get it in and evaporates completely leaving the dolls vagina not only clean but sterile as well. I use regular water based lube on myself, of course before 'going in'.

When I'm done I just grasp the outer ring and with a gentile pull it comes right out. Speaking of which the female condoms come with a smaller ring which must be removed, it slides right out, as a doll doesn't have a cervix for it to nest around.
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS