Starpery.com

Need Help - Material/Repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
WeylandYutani

Need Help - Material/Repair

Post by WeylandYutani »

Hi

Im new to this Scene i never visited any Shop in this Area since Yesterday, i started with one of this Torso Pipedream Extreme Products. I researched a Little bit but i dont find much Informations so i hope that i find help about the Material and else because i have Issues and Questions. Thanks.

Product: Pipedream Extreme Anal Addict Masturbator
Link: http://www.bedroomjoys.com/product/pipe ... sturbator/

My Issue: The Entries are really small, like most of the Products have only small Entries. Glide Gel was in the Box and i bought two seperate Tubes to be safe. The Vagina Entry gets Damaged it gets ripped even with massive Glide Gel but all of this Products share this small holes and my *** ^^ isnt that big.
Now the Question is, is this intended ?

I have no Idea of the Material and the differences between them, i dont know if this Material is capable of stretching that much because its really small. Its only the Hole Entry what is ripped and maybe thats normal because there are surely Guys with bigger things out there. I dont think that this can be repaired or that it is a good Idea to repair the Torso at this Place because of the usage. I saw some other Parts what are a bit ripped aswell but im not sure if the other Parts are really ripped too.

A few Questions: Does any one know more about the Material, is it waterproof or not ? Does this Material form because of too much weight and how much weight is the maximum ? Whats the max lifetime of such or similar Products ? Whats the best way to clean it because the Cleaner that Comes with it isnt really good ?

Btw: It wasnt that expensive but it was good Money and i want to take care of my stuff and im frustrated because of the processing of the Product and Material.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Need Help - Material/Repair

Post by Tomoe »

It's made of "Fantaflesh" which is Pipedream's name for their own blend of TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber). It is water proof. AFAIK it's hard to repair, but possibly it can be done by heating the material to the melting point and then holding the parts together till it cools. I'm not sure. It does tear fairly easily that much I do know.

Also, unlike silicone it's quite hard to clean and can't really be properly sterilized - but as long as you're the only one using it and you keep it clean with normal washing and some antibacterial spray, rubbing alcohol or something, it should be fine.

As for the hole size - yeah that's probably intended. I don't think Pipedream are any good at all at designing holes in their masturbators: too tight entry, and boring non-stimulating interior texture. Of course that's just my opinion, but I would never recommend their products, they're not completely awful, but you can do much better in the price range. Korean brand Meiki being the best IMO if a hip type masturbator is what you're after.
http://www.toydemon.com/meiki-extreme-p ... asturbator for example.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

AndroidGenius

Post by AndroidGenius »

I've seen several posts on this forum about heating TPE. It will apparently give off very toxic fumes so appropriate ventilation and breathing protection should be used if you are melting TPE.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

AndroidGenius wrote:I've seen several posts on this forum about heating TPE. It will apparently give off very toxic fumes so appropriate ventilation and breathing protection should be used if you are melting TPE.
Yeah that's true. Do it outside, or do it like a meth cook :p I probably wouldn't try it at all tbh, at least not for anything less than a full TPE doll.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

WeylandYutani

Post by WeylandYutani »

Ok thanks guys, then it wasnt the best choice but it was my first so shit happens ^^

I look for some Torso Mastubator but the only one i found are all from Pipedream, ist not that i dont like them but i dont like the jelly Material. I really like the interior Texture of this one and i only want to try out this stuff.
Hipsize is fine but it hurts in my back so i think ist better to look after a full Body Mastubator. Im from Austria so i cant or better dont want to order outside of Europe.

For now i accept it and as long as it only tears on the Entries its ok. If some of you Guys have Informations about good Torso Mastubator i would like to hear it =)

Also i found this thingi
http://www.toy-company.at/liebespuppen/ ... oll-l.html

Looks really interesting but IsoFoam hmm i know this Material but as far as i know it is formable, like when you put your Hand on it Handprints stay, at least for some time.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

You could also try using a rubber cement on it as well. That may work Out fairly well. There would be a little heating up of the material as well, to cure it. Hope it works out for you whatever you decide.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS