Starpery.com

JY Doll

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: JY Doll

Post by haremlover »

DollAfficionado wrote:I have noticed that the last 2 TPE dolls that I received had significantly less smell than those I received prior, so maybe the MFRs have done something to mitigate this issue.
Yes - I'm with you on this - I think significant advances have been made this year

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

snake24
Ex-Member

Post by snake24 »

well to be honest i have a jy doll and dit order my next one also they are a little brittle and the tpe rips faster than i dit hope for but still for the money you can get one they are awesome. and smell its not that strong thet it really bothers me so cant see a problem there
<spam removed>

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Your report is slightly alarming in terms of brittle and ripping. Was this last year or this year?

I had one last year of the previous TPE which split when cold but the one of which I enthuse and which is very different now was made in June. If you're talking about a recent doll behaving as you describe this is a matter of particular concern. If it's a doll from last year, this year's production is a world different.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

There is a new type of JY doll only distributed through approved vendors and https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collection ... 7173f1eba8 currently shows a video of the improvements. In my opinion this is a game changer and brings JY into a new realm.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Good find Harem, if only their agents at the factory actually knew they were selling the upgraded shruggable chassis as well, and I really hope the last part of that video was demonstrating the quick release head connector :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I believe that these dolls will not be available through the Chinese agents but only to approved resellers.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I believe that these dolls will not be available through the Chinese agents but only to approved resellers.
Thank you for sharing that video.
You are 100% correct.
I was contacted by someone who was worried he got a fake JY doll.
He sent me the website he got it from.
I asked him if his doll could bend side to side.
He said no.
I then told him it was not a fake, but was a JY with the older skeleton.
Although he was told by another vendor he got a fake, I knew he did not because the website was the psuedo JY one.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The pseudo site? Things are a little complicated.

A reality is that in China there is a market for dolls for people on low local wages. JY are not unique in having supplied that market. The trouble is that those dolls are at best simpler, if not lower quality and are not intended for export. There are many such companies supplying the local market and those dolls end up on alibaba and the like, and are of variable quality and sources accompanied by much confusion.

That is why buying such dolls has not been nor is a good idea when one's parting with hard earned cash.

In making a new international market range of dolls to international standards and customer support and making them available only to approved vendors, JY have jumped through a barrier and for that reason I believe deserve support and encouragement. They are aiming at sustainability providing a level of customer service and investment in development taking dolls forward that in my view brings them into compatibility with reuptable manufacturers.

They sent me a sample doll to test and this was a transitional doll with the side to side movement, but poor quality control of joint tensions. That, however, has been an excellent means of testing, as her left hip is very tight, and the hips of two test dolls from two other manufacturers have broken on me before during the course of manipulation in bed. The JY has not broken despite the tight joints, which indicates success in their engineering design.

Finding that the doll is so much better than the sample I received last year has earned and excited my enthusiasm.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

What I mean by that is people think they are on the real JY site, but they are not.
Additionally, those agents never listened to JY leadership and should not be allowed to sell the latest and greatest dolls else there will be a repeat of history.
best,
Jeff

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Not sure if has be mentioned before but is www.--Non-verified Vendor-- an approved vendor - is this the authentic JYdoll manufacturer or the 'pseudo' vendor mentioned in this thread. Is it safe to buy from them?

Lovedoll UK
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Lovedoll UK »

We've brought in a few recently at customer request and the last one I noticed had the upgraded skeleton - though we were dealing direct with the factory.

Some of their agents (not the factory themselves) are extremely unscrupulous and you'll never really know what you're getting. There's a few sites popping up now that are basically selling defective dolls intended for the Chinese market. Now these are at low prices but they're not informing the customer of what they actually are. Their attitude appears they're so cheap what does it matter.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Lovedoll UK wrote:We've brought in a few recently at customer request and the last one I noticed had the upgraded skeleton - though we were dealing direct with the factory.

Some of their agents (not the factory themselves) are extremely unscrupulous and you'll never really know what you're getting. There's a few sites popping up now that are basically selling defective dolls intended for the Chinese market. Now these are at low prices but they're not informing the customer of what they actually are. Their attitude appears they're so cheap what does it matter.
In my observation I am seeing that some sales reps will direct orders to factories other than the main factory. These "alternative" factories use cheap skeletons and poor TPE formulas. This allows the sales rep to make a little more on the sale and leave the customer with a ticking time bomb. It's unfortunate there is so much confusion with JY. As Harem has pointed out they are making improvements and good things are ahead for them.

I would also suggest you use a TDF verified vendor when ordering their products. Just a side note- JY's are one of my biggest sellers. To date I've only had one issue with a skeleton that broke. This was immediately replaced at no cost and no cost for shipping. I believe this to be an isolated case and was impressed at how quickly the issue was resolved.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

In my personal opinion it would be good if JY, having made the very significant improvements they've achieved might be admitted to TDF for TDF vendors to be able to bring forward the market for the new improved dolls specifically developed to international standards.

It's in the interests of TDF for TDF vendors to be able to sell them and enthuse, and what they have done is worthy of enthusiasm, rather than JY to be forced to sell through non verified vendors causing confusion to reign and multiply.

We are seeing three strands of dolls -
- fakes
- dolls produced for the Chinese market with less sophisticated skeletons and variable quality control sold by cheapjacks elsewhere who may or may not also sell fakes
- dolls produced for the international market which are very good
and in my opinion Category 3 should be encouraged by TDF so that 1 and 2 can be appropriately discriminated against. I believe this to be in the best interests of all doll enthusiasts.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 70&t=89084 demonstrates that different dolls have different advantages and disadvantages and the diversity of options available therefore are in the interests of enthusiasts.

I hope that discussions between Ray at JY and TDF will progress well and with positive outcome.

Mention has been made on other threads that without some competition other companies stagnate and it's for that reason that I've been investigating formerly fringe makers.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Beaverbeliever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beaverbeliever »

I've had a great experience with JY doll, it's the only doll I've ever owned, I have the 163cm tall big breast doll, it's this one:
https://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/index.php?main_ ... ek4upmncu2
Here's the same doll but different head:

I got the standing option and hollow breasts, while the hollow breasts are nice and bouncy, I wouldn't recommend them again, they don't hold their shape well. I would prefer solid but big breasts, I believe they have good bounce but also look nice and hold their shape.

Beaverbeliever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Beaverbeliever »

I'm sorry, one other thing I forgot to mention, yes there is a bit of a plastic smell with them, I'm not sure how to get rid of it, I've only had my doll a month. If I had more room I'd wash or air out my doll. Currently I have my jydoll in a storage unit. My partner would kill me if she knew I had a sex doll. Actually I'm thinking of selling my jydoll. Again, I would not sell my jydoll if I were single and I could bring the doll home, she is VERY beautiful, VERY cute, and the breasts are to die for. If you have any further specific questions about JYdoll, feel free to private message me or post here.

Thanks!
beaverbeliever

INFORMATIONS