Starpery.com

Noisy neck

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
Raveni548
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Noisy neck

Post by Raveni548 »

I've come to the point when I can't take the noise anymore. :S
Problem is not rattling so metric m16 washer wont work. The problem is moving neck around even without the head and makes so much noise. Am I suppose to needle stab my doll from behind with vasseline or something? Does it even work? I think the sound is coming from joint connection around upper boobs part. Maybe a little further upward. As I don't want to open my doll completely only solution is to inject with a needle with unknown substance and hope the noise goes away.
Any suggestions?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Noisy neck

Post by samara78 »

You can inject some pertroleum jelly through the top of the neck. The problem is turning the head on too far. You have to be real careful.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Indigo20
Former Member

Post by Indigo20 »

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I have been searching everywhere for that syringe used for the neck, and can't find it anywhere (much less what's used to fill it). Any suggestions on where to find one would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Raveni548
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raveni548 »

Thank you very very much Indigo :D I'm heading out to buy ingredients today :)

Raveni548
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Raveni548 »

She received her first dose. :) No current changes. I assume results are shown after all 3 doses. I massaged it all the way down and hope it reached its destination. Put her in sit upward position so maybe gravity does some work. It does feel however that neck went a little "baloony". Will post results in 2 weeks.

coralsheep91
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coralsheep91 »

My girl gets an oil bath once per month. I apply the oil with her in the standing position.

Part of her oil bath is applying oil to her neck.

I just apply some oil directly to her neck with her head removed right from the bottle.

Due to the design of her neck, the oil just barber poles down and around her neck.

Each time I do this her neck makes a little less noise while moving it.

Her 8th oil bath is due next week and the noise her neck make is nearly completely gone.

The only reason the noise bothered me is I was afraid her neck would break because of lack of lubrication kinda like running a engine with no oil in it.

I know some people scoff at the oil baths of TPE dolls but I believe they are necessary and happy to report my girl shows no wear and tear after eight months.

Coral
Kim: YL155 custom A cup with WM74 head

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Repair Kit

Post by PassionDolls »

Hi Gerd,
I send you an email, but no reply. Hope all is well.

Thanks,
Doug
PassionDolls.com
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

INFORMATIONS