https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

A friend for Brian...

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

A friend for Brian...

Post by Hollywu »

Please meet Frannie. She's a Tonner - Basically Brenda - Brenda Starr doll that I got last night. She's not as articulated as Brian but I think she's really cool. I'm excited to get into 1/4 scale and now have 2 dolls this size. There are a few sites online that discuss trying to find clothes that will work for them as trying to find 1/4 clothes can be challenging and if you find it, as pricey as real life human clothes and in many case, way more pricey than mine. LOL! The dress is one that was made by the person I got her from and the shirt and boxers were ones I had from 1/6 scale - I think the shirt is from one of the Mattel My Scene dolls and the boxers were from Ken.

I'm also going to try and make her some shoes. She will need to have heels since her feet are like that. There are a few good videos on Youtube that are a good resource on showing how to make doll shoes. I'm excited about getting into that part too.

It's fun to see her interacting with Brian.
Attachments
IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2117.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1303 times
IMG_2118.JPG
IMG_2118.JPG (1.22 MiB) Viewed 1303 times
IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2120.jpg (2.17 MiB) Viewed 1303 times
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1303 times
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1303 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A friend for Brian...

Post by Mr Franz »

BRIAN: Hey babe, wanna twist my ball joints?
Frannie: No! I don't canoodle with men in skirts...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

welcome frannie hope you enjoy your time here on the forum and in your new home as well.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Quite the handsome couple I must say.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

LOL! Thanks!

I am really enjoying this scale a great deal. A bit more heft than my beloved 1/6 scale. It's fun to shake thing up a bit.

Frannie: I hope that hankie, you are wearing, wasn't in Hollywu's dirty laundry hamper...
Brian: Oops!

Just Kidding!

hansdampf21
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by hansdampf21 »

Hi Hollywu!

I'm really glad that Brian now has this sweet little cutie Frannie for his GF!
They look like a dream couple. I bet they're going to have a great time together :multi:

Greetings
HD

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

god i hope there aren't any more babies coming from this union.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

i googled furniture for 18" dolls ( i guess brian is 18" ) and they listed walmart as selling some. it looked like some bunk beds and kitchen furniture as well as a lot of stuff for 18" babies might be worth looking at.

carlys_guy

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

hansdampf21 wrote:Hi Hollywu!

I'm really glad that Brian now has this sweet little cutie Frannie for his GF!
They look like a dream couple. I bet they're going to have a great time together :multi:

Greetings
HD
Thanks! Me too. She's cheered Brian and me up immensely of late. Been going through stuff trying to find minis that work for their scale and am having fun. Also working on some rather primitive furniture for them. Got a library book on making furniture for 18" dolls that are more the kid type dolls but figure a lot of it can be scaled more towards the fashion type ones.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

carlys_guy wrote:i googled furniture for 18" dolls ( i guess brian is 18" ) and they listed walmart as selling some. it looked like some bunk beds and kitchen furniture as well as a lot of stuff for 18" babies might be worth looking at.

carlys_guy
Thanks! I went online and went to the site for Mattel's American Girl. HOLY COW! They have some amazing furniture. They even have a 1950s style fridge that is metal that is just amazing. However, the prices are also amazing - but consider the high quality and craftsmanship going into them I won't kvetch. However, it's inspired me to see what I can try and make myself. It is a fun challenge and there are so many ideas out there!

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

carlys_guy wrote:god i hope there aren't any more babies coming from this union.

Me too! I think Brian watching a team of hazmat suited GI Joe/Adventure Team guys doing a diaper change on one of the infants was enough to make him have a long talk with Frannie on this subject. They both enjoy the little ones but I know they are both more focused other things right now.

INFORMATIONS