https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Represent'n

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Represent'n

Post by CinnamonLover »

Depending on what folders you read, you may know that TDF Member L3fty (and his wonderful wife) hosted a meet-up this past weekend in the beautiful land northeast of Houston, TX. It had originally been my intention to attend with both Nutmeg and Cinnamon, but a stupid injury to my left hand and not having come up with a clever way to get Cinnamon out of the house (even before my injury meant I couldn't carry her) meant that I went to the meet-up with only Nutmeg.

I say only, but wow. Everyone in attendance was so great to me and Nutmeg. Despite everyone else having (usually multiple) full size dolls, they really let Nutmeg participate and shine. I felt so included and Nutmeg had a BALL. Here is a small sample of some of the pictures we took with Nutmeg, and I'm hoping L3fty shares a series he took with her playing with some stalks next to a fence.

The attendees left me in delighted awe, and I cannot wait to attend again next year. Nutmeg is already planning a few more outfits, though it will be a long 12 or so months to wait.

In the mean time, Nutmeg got to do some Miniature Adult Dolls "represent'n". I hope we did y'all justice.

Get an early start with L3fty making piles of maple bacon and eggs. Nutmeg was sure the smell was too sweet and powerful to have come from the bacon, and we think she got a little dippy off the fumes from her investigation of other possible sources.
IMG_0397.jpg
IMG_0397.jpg (188.14 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Nutmeg chillin' waiting for the full Saturday of photography to ensue. The yard was quiet in anticipation, the air pleasand, and the love bugs had not yet been stirred up. Fluff the hair a little, you're about to be a busy model.
IMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG (257.3 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
One of the early stars with all-weekend-staying-power and serious wow-factor was RealDoll "Tina". After a tough shoot, Nutmeg helped her relax.
IMG_0485.jpg
IMG_0485.jpg (503.46 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
She also made friends with the adorably cute Tyler brought by KenDoll16. They sat together during a break and chatted happily.
IMG_0511.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg (428.79 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Here she sits with another RealDoll with amazing toffee skin. I apologize I've forgotten her name, or may have messed it up confused with another. There were so many incredible dolls to meet.
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0544.jpg (284.65 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
On to yet a third spectacular RealDoll I believe Diana with the best hair!! Nutmeg loved the one-piece and was trying to give her flying lessons.
IMG_0557.jpg
IMG_0557.jpg (206.26 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Whew. Needed to take a break from all this flying and talking and modeling and posing and being the center of attention.
IMG_1345.JPG
IMG_1345.JPG (458.14 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Nutmeg found some time to swap stories with the famous April Atleur (TripleA!), who was also in attendance! What a sweet and beautiful girl!
IMG_0571.jpg
IMG_0571.jpg (417.86 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Here she is near the end of the afternoon with April's friend and fellow video model Roxy.
IMG_0575.jpg
IMG_0575.jpg (315.77 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
Later on with cutie sisters Jasmine and Whanna Marie.
IMG_0622.jpg
IMG_0622.jpg (186.88 KiB) Viewed 2016 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Represent'n

Post by CinnamonLover »

I didn't realize there was a ten-attachment limit, but this one makes sense to separate.

Finally, Nutmeg is here with "Pixie", a doll L3fty awarded to an attendee! You should come next year and see what doll gets given away next time! This doll found a great new home with someone who has not owned a doll before! Perhaps we'll see her emerge here on the forums!

Nutmeg is "helping" make sure her hair is suitable for the occasion.

Sorry so many of the pics were full size dolls in our mini doll folder, but Nutmeg had such a blast and wanted to share with y'all, and show that she was representing her fellow MADs!
Attachments
IMG_0598.jpg
IMG_0598.jpg (178.46 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

CinnamonLover wrote:Nutmeg chillin' waiting for the full Saturday of photography to ensue. The yard was quiet in anticipation, the air pleasand, and the love bugs had not yet been stirred up. Fluff the hair a little, you're about to be a busy model.

Nice one, she looks full sized! :thumbs_up:

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice pics glad you had a good time and that lefty didn't get washed away in the huricane.

carlys_guy

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

I'm sad to hear you got hurt and Cinnamon wasn't able to make it but am delighted that you and Nutmeg got to go and have a wonderful time. It really looks like fun. None of us here have made it to a meet yet. How cool that you got to meet April.

I hope you heal soon. Sadako read this and is suggesting Nutmeg and Cinnamon duct tape you somewhere safe so you don't risk getting hurt.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Rari wrote: I hope you heal soon. Sadako read this and is suggesting Nutmeg and Cinnamon duct tape you somewhere safe so you don't risk getting hurt.
HA! Thanks Sadako. I really haven't injured myself much at all lately, but yeah - from the way Cinnamon tells it, you'd think I walk around banging into walls.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Absolutely lovely series, CinnamonLover! :D
I really enjoyed watching your photos. I agree, meetings are so much fun. I can see that Nutmag had a great time and it is more than obvious that you did too!
In about a week the UK meeting will start and like every year I have attended, I am really looking forward to it. You photo series are a perfect appetizer to me.
Thank you. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Nutmeg you made a nice impression on the big world there. Let it fly and flaunt it lady ;)

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Koen wrote:Absolutely lovely series, CinnamonLover! :D
I really enjoyed watching your photos. I agree, meetings are so much fun. I can see that Nutmag had a great time and it is more than obvious that you did too!
In about a week the UK meeting will start and like every year I have attended, I am really looking forward to it. You photo series are a perfect appetizer to me.
Thank you. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls
Oh my GOSH! Koen! Thank you so much! You're a legend! We talked about your dolls at the meet! I guess I created a little bit of a splash because people were talking about getting dolls my sized, and you were specifically mentioned! We looked at your work and were amazed!! And now you actually replied to a thread I'm in!

Thank you and I Hope you have a lot of fun at your meet!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

apliz2005 wrote:Nutmeg you made a nice impression on the big world there. Let it fly and flaunt it lady ;)
Thank you Apliz! I will gladly flutter my wings and spread some cheer wherever I can! I can't wait for another party!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

the next one in the USA i believe is hershey PA in may.

carlys_guy

BigBurrito

Post by BigBurrito »

Love to get doll lovers together here in Washington State, and thanks CinnamonLover for your the pics of Nutmeg with the dolls, so cute! love them! BTW hope the hand gets better soon, and all the Harvey victims out there

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

carlys_guy wrote:the next one in the USA i believe is hershey PA in may.

carlys_guy
Oh man. Sweets and Sweeties. Dangerous. Dangerous. May? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Thanks BigBurreto! The hand is fully functional now though it looks like a zombie (bruised) and is still a little sore. I had it looked at and got a gold star for obeying Dr.s orders. I did everything she asked from keeping it elevated when possible to flexing the fingers gently whenever I thought of it. I kept it bandaged and covered in the goop she gave me and dang. It will be one week tonight and i'm amazed how fast it has healed. Damned stupid thing to do though.

Harvey and Irma sure had impact, I don't know what areas are still recuperating, but we seem to be pretty good here. Got kin in Florida that report it was impressive but overblown in the news. Not like it was trivial, but not like it was as big as the media tried to make it.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

CinnamonLover wrote:Got kin in Florida that report it was impressive but overblown in the news.
I see what you did there. :wink:

INFORMATIONS