https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1/6 scale doll story (1): Tarzan Tom

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Tarzan-Tom
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

1/6 scale doll story (1): Tarzan Tom

Post by Tarzan-Tom »

Tarzan Tom

As a gay guy with who admires masculine, muscular men I have always dreamt of acquiring a life size, highly realistic adult male doll with muscular body. After doing some research I came across Michael with muscular body at world's leading seller of such dolls. With enough savings to meet the expenses for my dream man, including shipping from US to UK, with duty, tax and UK courier fees totalling nearly 10,000 US dollars, I asked the online shop some questions, which they promptly answered. Having reached almost the final stage of commitment, I visited the online Doll Forum for practical information on owning one such doll. That was when reality hit me like a brick.

There were many comments on how difficult those heavy, yet delicate in some parts, life size dolls were to carry, move and manoeuvre around the house. Michael, even without a human bony skeleton, weighed about 110 pounds and I was 122 pounds, so I would have to deal with almost my body weight. On top of that, Michael was 3 inches taller than me and I had a chronic back problem and a hernia. So I decided to settle with Tom instead.

I acquired Tom from Tom of Finland store, named after the famous gay artist who drew strikingly life like pictures of handsome, muscular and masculine men, in beautiful, erotic poses with often naughty themes. He was what they called the usual ball jointed, 1/6 scale doll, with standard height of about 12.5 inches.

When he arrived by air from US, Tom was dressed in typical 'Tom outfit' with leather jacket, tight white short sleeved T shirt, tight leather pants and leather boots. I soon stripped him naked to lust at his gorgeous, muscular body. Since then he had become a naturist in my house, always naked, because it was quite a job to take his clothes off and put them back on. For modesty's sake I put a tiny, black loin cloth, made of a black tape and a rubber band, around his waist. That made him look like the legendary 'Tarzan of the Jungle'. Unlike almost all the love dolls and erotic dolls on the market who had poker faces, Tom always wore a smile like a kind guy. Since I initially ordered him in November 2017, I gave him the full, formal name of 'Tom Tarzan Kindness' on the 13th of November, World Kindness Day, of 2018. I also designated that day as his birthday. At home, to me he is simply 'Tarzan Tom'.

Believe it or not, there are many people around the world, male and female, straight or gay, single or married, of all ages, who own adult love dolls and erotic dolls of either or both sexes for various reasons. Most people treat them as beautiful pieces of art, which they really are, as well as companions and surrogate lovers. Likewise, Tom is the surrogate dream man and companion to me.

Unlike the life size dolls, he is very mobile and easy to handle. He is always by my side at home and I often take him with me when I go out. Unlike his life size counterparts whom you have to hang from the wall or on a special stand for upright position, Tom can stand on his own with a small support between his legs. He can sit almost everywhere, particularly on that same support which can be made into an angled stool. True to his masculine and muscular form, Tom is very tough. Even when I drop him on the floor, he does not break or complain and still smiles at me. I carry Tom from room to room, his legs straddled on my shoulder, like that parrot in the comic book, which is perched on the shoulder of the one legged pirate wearing an eye patch. When I prepare my meals in the kitchen, Tom will sit on the lid of a pot and watch. When I work on my computer he will stand on my desk and smile at me. When I go out, Tom often accompanies me in a small, black backpack that I carry around. At night Tom sleeps next to me. Feeling his big arms, large pectorals and six-pack abs, I feel secure and relaxed and usually drift away into sweet dreams.

Being an adult love toy, Tom also fulfils his erotic obligations. For the sake of decency, I will not go into details. I just want to say that Tom is equipped with an incredibly well endowed tool, always up and ready to be attached to him whenever the desire calls for.

Which real life man can have all those qualities?

( I'm new here and would like to hear from owners of such 1/6 scale dolls, )
Doll Love Or Gay Love
Love Is Love
Steve, Tom, Stevie, Tommy, Tommie, Billy, Ken, Little Bro, Chris, Chris' Double (CD), Tom's Double (TD), Buff Ken, Little Bob
Out & Proud - Idollator, Mini Lover, Gay.

Gay Guy & Guy Doll at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=125725
Chronicles of Tom at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=109383

INFORMATIONS