https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Flying with Phicen

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Flying with Phicen

Post by CinnamonLover »

I know they are called something else now, but I couldn't help the catchy topic.

Has anyone taken a Phicen or similar 12" doll on an airplane with them? I may have a few short trips coming up and thought it would be fun to take Nutmeg along, but I'm not sure how security reacts to a stainless steel frame in carry-on? Thought I would check with people who might know.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Re: Flying with Phicen

Post by LoneRanger »

I would not do it myself. Not so much as in "Gee he has a weapon" as more likely "Were the F did my Phicen (now TBLeague) go from my luggage"
L✰neR✯nger

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Not with me in the cabin, but Lexi did travel in my suitcase. She's an older model thought, no stainless steel.

I don't really think a Phicen in you cabinluggage would be a problem. I'm sure kids take dolls in the cabin too. Don't think the steel frame would be a problem.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

There is no way the TSA is going to let that thru a scanner without checking it out. You got a type of rubber wrapped around steel frame to look like a doll. Toss in an alarm clock in your bag for extra effect. It will get looked at.

Just Saying.
L✰neR✯nger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

LoneRanger wrote:There is no way the TSA is going to let that thru a scanner without checking it out. You got a type of rubber wrapped around steel frame to look like a doll. Toss in an alarm clock in your bag for extra effect. It will get looked at.

Just Saying.
HA! I can only imagine. Well, she's going to clock a lot of hours with me in the truck and on the motorcycle, so I suppose I can do without on flying trips. Alas. I don't fly often.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Worst case scenario they find out you carry a doll ... no big deal. You are bringing her back to her owner.

INFORMATIONS