https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

What are the best places to buy Miniature Adult Dolls?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What are the best places to buy Miniature Adult Dolls?

Post by CinnamonLover »

I would like to add to this question, I have not seen what I'm looking for. I'd like what amounts to a Phicen doll but about half or maybe 2/3 that size. Like a 6-8 inch BJD but cast into TPE. Does anyone know if there is a maker out there for this? Like 1:12 action figures?
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

I get mine from ekia hobbies or bigbadtoystore.

Azphxguy
Ex-Member

Post by Azphxguy »

violette_22 wrote:It depends on what your budget it and what sort of doll you want. For example, the last bjd I bought was a cervitaur (deer and human). I went direct to the company Resin Soul to order. You can also check some dealers such as Junky Spot, Denver Doll Emporium and Mint on Card. They are all US dealers and will not sell you a fake (recast) doll.

I'm very active in my local bjd collector community... hosting meetups and the like. I am more than happy to help with any bjd related questions or concerns. Just send me a pm and I'll be right back to you asap.
Mint on card inc. Permanently closed?

The answers here have been great, I found all the other stores mentioned. I'm curious about this hobby myself.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

If you want a Phicen, try Giantoy. They ship directly from China, are cheap, fast and reliable. I would also be very careful with Amazon and Ebay.

@LoneRanger: :haha2: Did I read that right, are there really phicens you don't have? Justin Bridou won't be right about the 110%, it's only 99.5%.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Wolferich wrote:If you want a Phicen, try Giantoy. They ship directly from China, are cheap, fast and reliable. I would also be very careful with Amazon and Ebay.

@LoneRanger: :haha2: Did I read that right, are there really phicens you don't have? Justin Bridou won't be right about the 110%, it's only 99.5%.
I have only been collecting and playing with them for about 4 years. I started here with 3 lovely DS 100 CM (they were/are the Beta versions offered as a TDF sponsored introduction sale), now they are on the banded list. So I just stayed in my lane so to speak. I never looked back at what was made by Tiger Beat aka Phicen aka TBLeague and now Phicen Limited but what will be. Once I started I have every female set and every version of nude body (in 2 tones) made, except the prostitute with the baby.
L✰neR✯nger

Nynaeve
Doll
Doll

Post by Nynaeve »

LoneRanger wrote:
Wolferich wrote:If you want a Phicen, try Giantoy. They ship directly from China, are cheap, fast and reliable. I would also be very careful with Amazon and Ebay.

I have only been collecting and playing with them for about 4 years. I started here with 3 lovely DS 100 CM (they were/are the Beta versions offered as a TDF sponsored introduction sale), now they are on the banded list. So I just stayed in my lane so to speak. I never looked back at what was made by Tiger Beat aka Phicen aka TBLeague and now Phicen Limited but what will be. Once I started I have every female set and every version of nude body (in 2 tones) made, except the prostitute with the baby.
What you have against prostitutes with babies?
I am the leader of F.A.E. (Fairies Alliance for Elves)
Most of our adventures can be found here.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Studio5280 wrote:I've bought several 1/6 female action figures, including Phicen, on Ebay and never had an issue. But, I do take a close look at the vendor's feedback rating and avoid ones with low ratings or very few sales. I also look at what other items they have for sale. There are a few vendors on there that specialize in 1/6 action figures and their accessories. Those are the folks I gravitate towards. But, counterfeits are always a possibility nowadays. I don't worry as much about it on a sub $100 item as I would if buying a Rolex watch.
I also think it is best to check the reviews, and how many sales they've had. Anyone with less than a 95% approval rating I kind of am skittish of.
Or if they've only had like 100 sales or less.
@Lone ranger! I love that Amazon princess! I had an opportunity to get Sheena, and I passed it by.
I'm leaning towards a Valkyrie. I would like to get a 112 as well as a 1/6 scale Valkyrie.
After all, I need a strong feminine presents to protect the week. LOL

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

@Wolferich ...I love your avatar!
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

:lol: Thank you. These are Gizem's youth pranks.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

INFORMATIONS