https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My Phicens Have No Dresses!!

Post by OlmanOz »

Hooly dooly...! Now where did I put my bottle of brass polish.... :haha4:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Burnished Gold!! She is Athena the Goddess....Not sure what that spelling is suppose to mean. But the advance notice email (Joy to the world, Jenny is back!!!) said it was Athena...

I also discovered that they made a different version of Vampirella (white, with 2 heads, one with fangs and dripping blood). Both the face/head choice and the 2 head idea was, cough, one I submitted when I was asked for my suggestions. Sadly it was never sold by them but made for a secondary dealer....
L✰neR✯nger

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

It's good to have friends, especially when they make and sell the best 12 inch 1/6 scale figures in the world....

Yes I already have my Cleo and already secured one of the first of Lady Death's deluxe set also...

For more pictures of this incredibly detailed figure then you need to see the December Issue of CoverDoll as she marries our star crossed lovers Melody and Harrison....

This was just a test picture to check for light balance...

Cleo - Goddess of Seduction!!
Attachments
DSCN5198.JPG
DSCN5198.JPG (2.1 MiB) Viewed 2037 times
L✰neR✯nger

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

I wondered what happened to my aluminum soup bowls... :haha4:

Damn Lone.. she is one hot lady... Anyone for some soup...? :whistle:
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

LoneRanger wrote:It's good to have friends, especially when they make and sell the best 12 inch 1/6 scale figures in the world....

Yes I already have my Cleo and already secured one of the first of Lady Death's deluxe set also...

For more pictures of this incredibly detailed figure then you need to see the December Issue of CoverDoll as she marries our star crossed lovers Melody and Harrison....

Congratulations, yes, she´s a goddess, I´m still waiting for mine but she´s ordered, of course. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

one more step closer to living in a tent. nice looking goddess LR hope she isn't too bossy.

carlys_guy

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:It's good to have friends, especially when they make and sell the best 12 inch 1/6 scale figures in the world....

Congratulations, yes, she´s a goddess, I´m still waiting for mine but she´s ordered, of course. :D

Chris
Excellent Chris!! Have you ordered your Crusader Knight Yet....yep, already ordered, :whistle: :whistle:

One a month for the rest of my life...hope I live a long, long time....then I will need that shed for sure!!
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (499.45 KiB) Viewed 2007 times
L✰neR✯nger

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

don't know about those phicen people that knight is holding her shield upside down, some one needs to do some research before making a doll.

carlys_guy

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I think it’s about time Jenny joined TDF! Wonderful creations!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Carly.. The shield wont be upside down when your laying on the ground with your throat slit from that axe....lol...
At least then you'll get a good look at it before you die.... 8O
OlmanOz

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

LoneRanger wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:

Chris
You bet I ordered her as well. :haha4:

Chris

Excellent Chris!! Have you ordered your Crusader Knight Yet....yep, already ordered, :whistle: :whistle:

One a month for the rest of my life...hope I live a long, long time....then I will need that shed for sure!!

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

So I'm waking up this thread, because as the subject says "My Phicens have no Dresses".

I'm new this year to the Phicen world.
I have one Phicen, who was little Daria for a couple of photo shoots and was reborn as Giorgi in the latest adventure.
In the photo shoots she has no clothes and covers herself with whatever is available.
In an attempt to be modest, she makes a quick bra and thong out of paper towel
Later she makes a black thong out of an old t-shirt.

However, now that she has become a permanent member of our household, it's time for her to be dressed more appropriately.
I'm basically a cheap bastard and could not bring myself to pay more for her clothes than I pay for mine.

I decided to try some bulk barbie clothes - 10 dresses for $20 CAD ($15.50 USD).
I know Barbie is smaller and figured much of it would not fit, but if some items could stretch or be loosened a bit, it would be a good start in dressing Giorgi.

I looked through the stash and this first dress looks promising.
It was a struggle to get the waist over her butt, but once it was on, I think it looks great.

I'll post more as she tries them on.

Thanks,
scooter.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Barbie Doll Clothes are a big hit of miss...mostly miss. To small and some of the material (well most) will stain. As your collection currently consists of Giorgi (based on the Vampirella box set) my very first recommendation is to buy her a spare body.

I have posted these before but this is a better place to put them.

There are plenty of nice stuff out there that fits and does not stain but will cost much more then barbie stuff.

I'll dig out my Vampirella and see her skin tone but I think the suntan is best.
Attachments
31945172_10213871942907209_4656957628017016832_o.jpg
31945172_10213871942907209_4656957628017016832_o.jpg (96.23 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
31907211_10213871943627227_120297713223860224_o.jpg
31907211_10213871943627227_120297713223860224_o.jpg (108.47 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
31900471_10213871943227217_4470026885924913152_o.jpg
31900471_10213871943227217_4470026885924913152_o.jpg (109.34 KiB) Viewed 1625 times
L✰neR✯nger

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yeah, the Fashionista and Curvy Barbie clothes are a little bit bigger than the standard Barbie’s so they may fit. I have quite a lot of Barbies and very few of their clothes will fit my Phicens and, like you, I’m blowed if I’m going to pay the 1/6 scale prices advertised!

I did get some stretchy hand made Barbie clothes that fit and I’ve been trying to contact the seller to see if she can make me some one-off clothes for me at the same prices!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

scooter_ca wrote:So I'm waking up this thread, because as the subject says "My Phicens have no Dresses".

I'm new this year to the Phicen world.
I have one Phicen, who was little Daria for a couple of photo shoots and was reborn as Giorgi in the latest adventure.
In the photo shoots she has no clothes and covers herself with whatever is available.
In an attempt to be modest, she makes a quick bra and thong out of paper towel
Later she makes a black thong out of an old t-shirt.

However, now that she has become a permanent member of our household, it's time for her to be dressed more appropriately.
I'm basically a cheap bastard and could not bring myself to pay more for her clothes than I pay for mine.

I decided to try some bulk barbie clothes - 10 dresses for $20 CAD ($15.50 USD).
I know Barbie is smaller and figured much of it would not fit, but if some items could stretch or be loosened a bit, it would be a good start in dressing Giorgi.

I looked through the stash and this first dress looks promising.
It was a struggle to get the waist over her butt, but once it was on, I think it looks great.

I'll post more as she tries them on.

Thanks,
scooter.
Very nice dress!

Chris

INFORMATIONS