https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stellai

Post by Hollywu »

What FANTASTIC photos of Stellai at the comic con. I love how she is interacting with all the characters and checking things out. So coo!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Koen wrote:Thanks Pete :D
The photo of Stellai strolling was really quite easy to make, because there were so many people that it was impossible for them to avoid being included in my scene as walking gentlemen and have themselves 'accidently' photographed. lol :whistle: People also did not care. They were too much busy looking at everything. It was the perfect opportunity. The only thing I needed to do was selecting the photos afterwards. This was harder than you think, because the best photo was one that included a couple of adorable kids figuring in the background, dressed up like comic figures who were looking at 'strolling Stellai'. But because they were little kids I thought it better not to use this photo for publishing.

As for the comic strip.... The book of Rosaleintje is ready for publishing. Unfortunately my publisher is having a capacity problem, meaning that the printing of the book will not be done untill next year. I am really pissed about this, but there is nothing I can do about it. We will have to wait.

As for your remark about Stellai as a person, she likes you to know that she feels flattered (every now and then she reads with me "over" (on) my shoulder) , though she is also a bit puzzled as well because you added these quotation marks to the word "real"....

Koen
A sound decision about the picture selection, :thumbs_up: what with this world of ever increasing sensitivity or perhaps, over sensitivity at times, although as a parent I fully understand the growing concern, it is still a bit sad when it affects things like a simply innocent photograph.

Ah well, wait we eagerly will for the publication next year, fingers crossed it goes to schedule for you this time.

As to the quotes, well... I meant real in the truest sense, but as Carly is also an over the shoulder reader/editor (so to speak, though she usually makes herself at home on my lap and is therefore in front of me), :roll: she said to draw attention to that word as it was an apparent subject of concern in relation to the relevancy of her attending "Comic con" and the subsequent assumptions one might derive from her presence there.
Carly thought Stellai would follow her logic, once she realized it was of her influence, admittedly it's a bit beyond my usual thought process, but they seem to understand on a certain level. :wink:
I think Carly just likes to leave Stellai with something to think on.

Pete.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Koen wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh yes, Stellai rocked the Comic Con, my Little ladies were so envious that she met that famous Pirate. Sort of. :wink:

Chris

PS: I remember the house rules, we have to find another place. :lol:
Giving Stellai another place for her office would not make so much difference, Chris. Though I agree that this spot under the stairs had her oversee just about every move we made. I think we need to discuss whether we want Stellai to have management status during the meet again.... It seems to me that last year we have been lucky, because by sheer coincidence it worked out fine,..... well, most of it did. But if we will also be so lucky this year, that remains to be seen :roll:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls
Uh oh, best is to let Stellai put up her pffice where she wants it or we are doomed. :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

deerman wrote:I see Stellai is getting some new Ideas from her Super Hero friends! :D When she learns to fly look out!! :whistle:
She has a grappling hook, Deerman. That already makes her more mobile than one can wish for :(

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

:haha4: I can see she is in training! :D I hope stelliai does not tear up the house. :whistle:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

She's a super hero in the making.. :mrgreen:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Koen wrote:Giving Stellai another place for her office would not make so much difference, Chris. Though I agree that this spot under the stairs had her oversee just about every move we made. I think we need to discuss whether we want Stellai to have management status during the meet again....
Hey Koen, we need her management skills! We need someone to manage the locations for photo shoots -I'm sure karrot would be happy if Stellai would handle this, also we need someone to manage the all-dolls-photo -would she be able to get this done in less than an hour?

And about her office, how about on top of this tree trunk, she'll have a perfect overview :whistle:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Hmm! up a tree with no hounds at bay. could be a safe haven. :D

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Nescio50 wrote: Hey Koen, we need her management skills! We need someone to manage the locations for photo shoots -I'm sure karrot would be happy if Stellai would handle this, also we need someone to manage the all-dolls-photo -would she be able to get this done in less than an hour?

And about her office, how about on top of this tree trunk, she'll have a perfect overview :whistle:
Hey Nes, Next time when you intent to plant a bomb, please inform me by PM first!! :shakefist: ......" need her management skills".... It is no use to ask you if you were joking, because whatever your new response will be, Stellai is going to hold on to this quote of yours. I hope you realize that by this one remark you have managed to put my weekend at the meet completely upside down. And not just mine, as you will surely find out next week. Till now I thought I was doing a pretty good job in restraining Stellai's unsaturable ambitions, but the GRIN :mrgreen: I got from her when she read your comment did not leave any space for reasoning.

Thanks mate! :shakefist:

As for the all-dolls-photo.... Our brand new office MANAGER (female, 12 inch tall, redhead) cleverly commented that this is a typical case of delegating tasks to the dolls that already have experience in doing this.

As for the office.... I fear we do not have much saying in that anymore. I think we can only hope that the Lodge will have thought of a new purpose for the location under the stairs and effectively blocked it.
deerman wrote:Hmm! up a tree with no hounds at bay. could be a safe haven. :D
A safe have for who, deerman? As far as I can tell Stellai does not really need a safe haven. We on the other hand..... :puppydogeyes:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

:haha4: Stellai must have you all at bay! :D :whistle: such a pretty little red head to cause so much trouble! :D

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Koen wrote:
Nescio50 wrote: Hey Koen, we need her management skills! We need someone to manage the locations for photo shoots -I'm sure karrot would be happy if Stellai would handle this, also we need someone to manage the all-dolls-photo -would she be able to get this done in less than an hour?

Hey Nes, Next time when you intent to plant a bomb, please inform me by PM first!! :shakefist: ......" need her management skills".... It is no use to ask you if you were joking, because whatever your new response will be, Stellai is going to hold on to this quote of yours. I hope you realize that by this one remark you have managed to put my weekend at the meet completely upside down. And not just mine, as you will surely find out next week. Till now I thought I was doing a pretty good job in restraining Stellai's unsaturable ambitions, but the GRIN :mrgreen: I got from her when she read your comment did not leave any space for reasoning.

Thanks mate! :shakefist:

As for the all-dolls-photo.... Our brand new office MANAGER (female, 12 inch tall, redhead) cleverly commented that this is a typical case of delegating tasks to the dolls that already have experience in doing this.

As for the office.... I fear we do not have much saying in that anymore. I think we can only hope that the Lodge will have thought of a new purpose for the location under the stairs and effectively blocked it.
deerman wrote:Hmm! up a tree with no hounds at bay. could be a safe haven. :D
A safe have for who, deerman? As far as I can tell Stellai does not really need a safe haven. We on the other hand..... :puppydogeyes:
Oh my, as said, we are doomed. Brigitte proposed already that we spend the whole meet in our room, hiding under the Sheets, to avoid becoming targets of Stellai´s temper. I like that. :mrgreen: :wink:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I pm'd with Koen. I had no idea that they were really little people and he had a 1/6 scale shrink ray. When I found out the cost to just keep them in mini Shoes for a life time I balked!!

I have enough mouths to feed now!!

8O
L✰neR✯nger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Ok,
the photos below are also in the European/UK Doll Meet 2017 thread in Eye Candy,
but I think actually they belong in this thread :whistle:

I have to say that the amount of 'normal size' dolls' (normal size according to Stellai that is.... ) at the meet was rather small. No more than five dolls alltogether. Two of them were real Phicen beauties who had joined GG, then there was my Chubby ScoonimDoll prototype and I had brought with me a brand new Phicen body with ScoonimDoll posable head who is now joining the gang known as 'Brigitte's new little friends'. And then there was Stellai... being the only doll at the meet with a personality that completely does not fit her size and was probably therefore assigned to be our office manager.... 8O

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

I had to read her notes later that day aloud in front of the group....

Stellai and Katie outside just before it started to rain.

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Great photography, Koen !

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

CarpetLover wrote:Great photography, Koen !
Yes, I totally agree. Beautiful shots. I have a lovely shot of Katie stood in amazement looking at Stellai at work in her 'office' under the stairs. She's a very hard worker but her expertise shows in the great organisation of the meet. Her direction for the group doll shoot was perfection indeed.
Katie has come home with a lasting love and appreciation of Stellai which I had from meeting her last year. Rosaleintje stole our hearts too. Many thanks from Katie for your beautiful shots of her, she's very flattered and loves them.
We all send our most fond wishes to the Scoonim family
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS