https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Stellai

Post by Koen »

Ok, raise your hand if you have ever heard of ScoonimDolls... or Stellai perhaps? :?
Not you, Chris. I know you have! :lol:
Well that is not too many. I clearly have been away too long :roll:
Now I am not going to make up time lost. That would be nearly impossible. But I will do my best to visit my favorite corner here in TDF more often.
Not that I am completely ignorant of what is going on here. I do peek from time to time, but my main activity on TDF has been for CoverDoll, you know our beautiful e-zine for which Stellai really is making an effort to make sure that the little ones ( she would say: "the normal size dolls") do not completely become forgotten. And I must admit that she is quite successful.
But since a lot of you guys clearly are have no idea about the noble work she does for CoverDoll on your behalf, I think it to be a good idea to re-introduce her here. Not that I am going to let her write. That simply is a risk I am not going to take. But I will tell you some about her life at my place and our work. And will upload a number of her more recent photos. Some will be from the CD Archive, but not all.

A very important step I have made is by allowing Stellai to get her own Facebook account. It was an opportunity which she grabbed with both hands. She is at this moment by far the most famous doll on Facebook, having nearly 1300 friends and over 200 followers :evidence: And for this you need to know that I agreed with her not to send any friendship requests. She will only accept a friendship request when she receives one.

As for the reason of her success.... At first I thought it was the boobs, but that appears not to be the case. Most of her friends on Facebook are female :o

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

And two more, just because I really like them :D

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Stellai

Post by dollylamma »

They really are beautiful creations!
DL

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Stellai is special to me and my girls! :D sorry Chris she has a big fan club! :wink:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

deerman wrote:Stellai is special to me and my girls! :D sorry Chris she has a big fan club! :wink:
:thumbs_up: I know I´m disqualified. :D But who hasn´t heard of Stellai hasn´t read Coverdoll yet which is a big sin to do for any doll owner. She´s our star reporter and she´ll kick your booty if you don´t nominate her for the doll pulitzer price you are in big trouble.
Brigitte sends a smoochie.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

Go ahead and suck up Chris! :haha4: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Stellai is the best!

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Ohh, stop it!
Deerman and Chris, don't you two guys think that I do not know you are aiming at. And the answer is NO.
I am not going to let Stellai get her own account here on TDF and I am not going to let her invade this topic with her chit-chats.
The idea is that I keep this topic civilized and MB doll-like. See, that is what I mean. I am already mixing up. I mean HUMAN-like. :uhoh:
And Stellai, STOP LAUGHING AND YELLING IN MY EAR ! Piss off ,go and write something for that book of yours! :grab:

Sorry guys. :puppydogeyes:

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by deerman »

:haha4: You go girl! :D We love you!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

deerman wrote:Go ahead and suck up Chris! :haha4: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Stellai is the best!
:haha4: Yes she is! :thumbs_up:

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

Those poses are just amazing.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

WOW! I am totally in awe!

ARK ANGEL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ARK ANGEL »

Koen wrote:Image
Wowee Stellai, :shocked!: a rare delight to see.

Yes of course I know her Koen, we have several mutual friends, one in particular obviously.
I have indeed had the pleasure of interacting with this lovely enchantress on many an occasion, but rarely as in the above.
Although numbers are hard to argue with, knowing her as I do, I think a certain someone might have an alternate opinion on who the most famous doll on fb is.

Pete.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Always fasinated by the stories Koen, your scoonim dolls always do interesting stuff and go to interesting places!!!
:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Awesome photos!
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

ARK ANGEL wrote:Yes of course I know her Koen, we have several mutual friends, one in particular obviously.
I have indeed had the pleasure of interacting with this lovely enchantress on many an occasion, but rarely as in the above.
Although numbers are hard to argue with, knowing her as I do, I think a certain someone might have an alternate opinion on who the most famous doll on fb is.

Pete.
You are right Pete. Indeed someone here has an alternate opinion on who the most famous doll on fb is. In fact this someone ( I will not mention her name) likes to point out that Facebook is loaded with dolls who all are endlessly more famous than she is :roll:

Personally I still like to look upon this as a matter of perspective.
:drinking:
KarmaMusic wrote:Always fasinated by the stories Koen, your scoonim dolls always do interesting stuff and go to interesting places!!!
.... and frequently get themselves into a lot of trouble and embarrassing situation, from which I am obliged to rescue them....- sighh- ...
You forgot to mention that, so I have added it for you, KarmaMusic.
Everhard wrote:Those poses are just amazing.
Thank you Everhard. Looking forward seeing you in September. You do come, I hope? :)
Hollywu wrote:WOW! I am totally in awe!
Thank you, Hollywu. But I hope you can be a bit more specific next time. I am debating with Stellai about your post for already more than half an hour. What is it exactly that you are impressed about? My work, or that little menace here opposite of me, called Stellai? :?

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Stellai of course will deny this, but there was a time that she was not allowed to walk free through our house. My wife simply did not want to risk that friends, family, the neighbours, Jehova's witnesses and God knows who else is welcomed, invades, or attempts to enter our house, would stumble over a less than knee high overly boob size busybody 8O.

So, the first years of her life Stellai had to stay real close to me and spend her time as much as possible in my workshop.
Silly as it may seem, at first I had no idea what to do with her. But it was already after a couple of weeks that I decided something needed to change, otherwise we both would go barking mad. Stellai simply could not stand the boredom and took it out on me by asking me a million questions (you know,... the annoying kind :evil: ). It was at that point that I decided to give her a some tasks.

Next to modelling, which she already did but was needed only occasionally, her new job was to assist me in making ScoonimDolls. And even though nowadays she hardly has time for it anymore, this still is mentioned on her FB page for the description of work that she does 8)

Koen
Creator of ScoonimDolls

INFORMATIONS