https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Stellai

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Stellai

Post by mi6c »

:D :thumbs_up: :wink:
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Mondoon wrote:
CarpetLover wrote:Great photography, Koen !
Yes, I totally agree. Beautiful shots. I have a lovely shot of Katie stood in amazement looking at Stellai at work in her 'office' under the stairs. She's a very hard worker but her expertise shows in the great organisation of the meet. Her direction for the group doll shoot was perfection indeed.
Katie has come home with a lasting love and appreciation of Stellai which I had from meeting her last year. Rosaleintje stole our hearts too. Many thanks from Katie for your beautiful shots of her, she's very flattered and loves them.
We all send our most fond wishes to the Scoonim family
Thank you, CarpetLover :D
Making nice photos at the meeting is actually peanuts. There are so many beautiful spots for photography and everybody is boosting one another in making fantastic photos by helping each other.
The meeting it is definitely a highlight in the year for everybody. I can highly recommend it to you to join us next year :thumbs_up:

Hi Mondoon,
It was a real pleasure seeing you again and making the series with Stellai and beautiful Katie. These two clearly have become close friends. (well, I have to admit that anybody who gives flowers to Stellai is likely to become a close friend of hers, because she has a week spot for flowers.... it is one of the very few weak spots she has... at least, that I know of. lol :whistle: ).
I hope you can PM me those photos of Katie with Stellai's in her office. They might be a useful addition to the series I need for her next blog in CD. :) :thumbs_up:

Koen

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Ok, this photo is a bit out of topic, but Stellai is on it and so is Katie and Ebony, Ivory, Yoshimi, Maiko, a couple of GG's Phicens and another BJD, from which I do not know the name.... :oops:
So I think it is ok to add it here as well :wink:

Koen

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A great shot of all of Stellai's friends! :D

INFORMATIONS