https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Begog's Mini-Beeotches!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Begog's Mini-Beeotches!

Post by Begog »

Got my Phicen dolls today. OK, now I'm entering the world of miniature dolls. As if Real Dolls weren't enough, yeah, I had to go there. So I ordered a couple of Phicens, and just got them today. Paid on Monday, received on Thursday, all the way from China. I am impressed with the service, quality, and professionalism of the Phicen company. I ordered a Little Red Riding Hood, and a PLLB2014-S09. Both are gorgeous, but there are huge differences between the two. I will explain, but first, a pic.
P1.jpg
P1.jpg (418.02 KiB) Viewed 16024 times
Little Red Riding Hood is a stunning beauty. She can easily stand on her own, and has an impressive outfit. Great boots help her stand. She is a masterpiece, but her plastic skeleton makes her much less poseable than the metal skeleton S09. She is lighter than the S09, but her soft skin feels the same. However, the plastic skeleton is much thicker than the metal, so the S09 is much softer. The S09 only came with a flimsy bikini that is difficult to put on, and the strings have to be tied and are unsightly. However, the S09 has a highly detailed body to die for. Both of these Phicens make a Barbie look like a $10 piece of plastic. (No offense meant to any Barbie lovers out there, but see for yourself.)
P2.jpg
P2.jpg (455.78 KiB) Viewed 16024 times
As you can see, I have a N.C. State Cheerleader Barbie one of my daughters grew up and forgot about. I recently claimed it, unbeknownst to them. (Damn, now I'm playing with it. What is my problem?) I wanted to see if a Phicen doll could wear Barbie clothes. All I have is this one set, and so far, the answer is some. The Phicens are the same height, but are thicker and bigger. The feet are also bigger, and Barbie's shoes will not go on Phicen feet. I was never able to find out if Barbie's cheerleader top would hold the Phicen's tits, because it would not slide up over the Phicen's thighs. I could have modified it and made it work, I think. The skirt, however does fit. Barbie's ass is almost as big, but her waist is tiny. The skirt is now slightly looser on Barbie, now that the Phicen stretched it some. My guess is, some Barbie dresses and probably most or all skirts will work. Unless the pants are made of something stretchy like spandex, fuhgettaboutit!
I'm the star!
I'm the star!
P3.jpg (483.17 KiB) Viewed 16024 times
I already know the super flexible metal skeleton doll (S09) is going to be the star of this show. She can get into and hold positions my Real Doll can't even do. She is pretty damn amazing.
You like?
You like?
P4.jpg (473.41 KiB) Viewed 16024 times

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Begog's Mini-Beeotches!

Post by mudpaw »

Those Phicens look great and I always wanted one but I have read a few issues with the seamless bodies: rubber skin binding the joints, difficulty in dressing and attracting lint. I'm worried if I bought a Phicen I would break it immediately on the first day. The barbie comparison looks too weird next to a Phicen. :whistle:

Are these dolls vampires too?
:haha4:

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

awesome Begog. I agree the service the company provides is great and the delivery is quite fast. I'm a fan of the LRRH too and can't get enough of folks sharing photos of her. I really like her face.

thx for sharing photos of the s09, as she is on my list too. :D

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Begog, congratulations to your new little ladies. LRRH is stunning, I knew that, but S09 looks fantastic. The poseability is amazing. Thank you checking the Barbie clothes, it´s what I thought. Barbie´s waist is legendary slim. Sorry for spreading the Phicen virus. :wink: Have fun,
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

hammersmithg
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hammersmithg »

They look fantastic! Are you going to post any series to the Doll Album or Doll Harem?

Varkeo
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Varkeo »

Ya Girls looking REAL sexy!
:whistle: :arrow:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

mudpaw wrote:Those Phicens look great and I always wanted one but I have read a few issues with the seamless bodies: rubber skin binding the joints, difficulty in dressing and attracting lint. I'm worried if I bought a Phicen I would break it immediately on the first day. The barbie comparison looks too weird next to a Phicen. :whistle:

Are these dolls vampires too?
:haha4:
So far, I have to say I MUCH PREFER the metal skeleton over the plastic - well worth the extra cost. LRRH is stiff and creaky, and I worry I will break her. Also, her range of motion is a fraction of the newer models. The metal skeleton moves very easily and quietly, with just enough stiffness to hold her position. She is about perfect, and I am already considering buying another. (Am I insane?) Because she moves so perfectly, I do not feel she might break, so I have the confidence to pose her. As for vampires, you better believe if Phicen comes out with a vampire doll, she will go straight to the top of my "wanted" list! :evilbat:
Sotaichou wrote:
awesome Begog. I agree the service the company provides is great and the delivery is quite fast. I'm a fan of the LRRH too and can't get enough of folks sharing photos of her. I really like her face.

thx for sharing photos of the s09, as she is on my list too. :D

/g'day.
Thanks, Sotaichou! These are some really cool little dolls. :glou:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Begog, congratulations to your new little ladies. LRRH is stunning, I knew that, but S09 looks fantastic. The poseability is amazing. Thank you checking the Barbie clothes, it´s what I thought. Barbie´s waist is legendary slim. Sorry for spreading the Phicen virus. :wink: Have fun,
Chris
It's not all your fault I have to have mini dolls now, but you do deserve part of the blame. You are one of my partners in doll crime! :drinking:
hammersmithg wrote:They look fantastic! Are you going to post any series to the Doll Album or Doll Harem?
I don't yet know where this is all heading, since I just got them yesterday. I have no "environment" for them as yet, not even extra clothes or male doll companions. Even if I did, I doubt I would have the nerve to post the kind of stories you have on the harem, but don't stop, I am loving it! :thumbs_up: You might enjoy my big doll blog about my Real Doll, Kwench. She's pretty popular, and pretty damn awesome, in my opinion. She is here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 89&t=56846 Hope you check it out and enjoy the little skits I came up with....
Varkeo wrote:Ya Girls looking REAL sexy!

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Vark, and I totally agree! :D
:whistle: :arrow:

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Thought you folks might want to see some more pix of these cuties....
P5.jpg
P5.jpg (557.52 KiB) Viewed 15909 times
P6.jpg
P6.jpg (544.68 KiB) Viewed 15909 times
P7.jpg
P7.jpg (464.86 KiB) Viewed 15909 times
P8.jpg
P8.jpg (450.28 KiB) Viewed 15909 times
P9.jpg
P9.jpg (489.43 KiB) Viewed 15909 times

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

This is a phenomena-mamamenam menominal pic.. Sorry I just stroked-off there for a few a mini-mono momo minute moments... Pbllfff...
Attachments
Hard to believe they're so small.  But so hawt haha howa howa HOT!
Hard to believe they're so small. But so hawt haha howa howa HOT!
image.jpg (366.4 KiB) Viewed 15905 times
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

hammersmithg
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by hammersmithg »

I love the lesbian action with Little Red Riding Hood. Very exciting! I think they need a male doll.

I checked out your full scale stuff. She's gorgeous! I wonder if Phicen makes her equivalent?

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

hammersmithg wrote:I love the lesbian action with Little Red Riding Hood. Very exciting! I think they need a male doll.

I checked out your full scale stuff. She's gorgeous! I wonder if Phicen makes her equivalent?
Thanks, Hammer! Too bad Phicen doesn't make a male doll, maybe I'll get a BJD. If they start making a Phicen like Kwench, I'm definitely getting her a mini-me! :D

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

How about a bit more eye candy?
P17.jpg
P17.jpg (422.84 KiB) Viewed 15845 times
P18.jpg
P18.jpg (384.94 KiB) Viewed 15845 times
P19.jpg
P19.jpg (451.27 KiB) Viewed 15845 times
P21.jpg
P21.jpg (536.83 KiB) Viewed 15845 times
P22.jpg
P22.jpg (500.79 KiB) Viewed 15845 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Begog, yes, I´m your partned in Phicen doll crime. The metal skeleton is fantastic for posing. I still love all my plastic skeleton Phicen dolls, but it´s a big progress. I´m not sure about the durability of the new skeleton so I´m as careful as can be, but you always have to be with dolls.
Love the new outfit, perfect match for Kwench´s black teddy. They are so hot together, and so naughty! :mrgreen:

Chris

0osik
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by 0osik »

Kwench tell Begog that Phicen does make a male doll. The Rocketman and Sadistik. Very few pictures and none of the male anatomy. See Products Series C.

Kwench could have a little boy pet too, and I'm positive that he'd grab more than just her nipple. :plaidskirt:

I've been looking at The Last Female Student, The Huntress, and The Maidservant.

0osik
Servant for Azure: BT3, Sky, Birthday July 10, Anniversary October 27, 2014
Servant for Celestia: BT5, Star, Birthday March 10, Anniversary May 20, 2016

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi Oosik,
one of Sotaichou´s dolls, a member of the famous K team, is The huntress, and my Amandine is the Maidservant. Please check my thread. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=57177
And, b.t.w., one of the four dolls already ordered is The last female Student. 8O 8O She´ll get home at end of january or beginning of february.

Chris

INFORMATIONS