https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Dollfie Drearm sex dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

doggie1955
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Dollfie Drearm sex dolls

Post by doggie1955 »

I have seen many of the Dollfie dolls on video having sex...But were can you buy one, any one know?

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Dollfie Drearm sex dolls

Post by netwit »

Welcome to the Forum, dawg!
Are you referring to this li'l cutie: http://www.kanojotoys.com/FR-dollho-bod ... -1091.html ?

If you want more forum info, do a forum Search (upper right corner) for "dollho".
The dollphies are pretty pricey; you can prob'ly get a better price then kanojo's.

HTH :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

That is pretty cool looking
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

shogaru
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by shogaru »

Are the missy dolls sold by 1am similar to dollfies?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I think they are . At least that is what I thought
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

dollfielover
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollfielover »

You've probably seen my videos posted around.

Most of us that have sex with our Dollfie Dreams already collect them as a hobby. They are a bit expensive to buy just to use as a sex doll. Also, they are pretty delicate. Unless you have a particular interest in the Dollfie Dream line specifically (like I do), you will probably be disappointed in their performance.

Once you unite them with the dollho onahole, they are floppy and their limbs fall off easily. You have to be really careful with them, and their vinyl skin can be staind easily. I have modified mine with wire spines and what not, but they still aren't meant to be sex toys.

They truly are meant to be collectibles placed on a shelf, which is honestly what mine spend most of their time as.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

For the actual doll , you could go with a 60 centimeter obitsu. Im kitting out a smaller one off of amazon

Kinkuro
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kinkuro »

You could go with the obitsu doll, but if you are getting one because your into the anime ascetic than I suggest splurging a little more to get the Dollfie Dream. There's just so much little detail in the sculpt, that truly make them beautiful. BTW get one second hand or from volks, that one on kanjo toys is extremely over priced. Part of the fun of a DD is designing the doll, so there's several thing you can do, you can base it one a character you really like, this is really awesome to do if your into the waifu culture, or you can design your own character from the ground up. They do offer dolls that come with full outfits, faceups, and wigs based on characters, but they are sold limited and are extremely pricey. If you shop around you can probably find the perfect things to make your character anyway, I did. Good luck!
and order your dollho from here, they're cheaper. And grab one of their onahole warmers and a cleaning kit.
http://en-nls.com/

sosickofit

Post by sosickofit »

Sex with a cute Dollfie Drearm

http://xhamster.com/movies/3020045/dollfie_2.html

SS
"A man drinks like that and he don't eat he is going to die"

-Blazing Saddles

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

dollfielover wrote:You've probably seen my videos posted around.

Most of us that have sex with our Dollfie Dreams already collect them as a hobby. They are a bit expensive to buy just to use as a sex doll. Also, they are pretty delicate. Unless you have a particular interest in the Dollfie Dream line specifically (like I do), you will probably be disappointed in their performance.

Once you unite them with the dollho onahole, they are floppy and their limbs fall off easily. You have to be really careful with them, and their vinyl skin can be staind easily. I have modified mine with wire spines and what not, but they still aren't meant to be sex toys.

They truly are meant to be collectibles placed on a shelf, which is honestly what mine spend most of their time as.
boy aint THAT the truth ... I know they are considered as the "creme de la creme" of the bjd world ... but Volks really rapes you for the privilege of owning one

and there are other 60cm dolls that are just as well made and just as good looking ... Iplehouse, Obitsu, Soom, etc

hmmmmm as for the comments about once you do the conversion they are floppy and the limbs fall off easily ... has anyone tried doing the same conversion with one of the dolls that are a little bit larger ... I know the Iplehouse EID girls are 65cm because I have one ... and I have seen other bjd girls in the 61-64 cm range ... I have seen them show up on Junky Spot, and other doll company sites

yeah, bjd's are a "collectable" meant just to be displayed on a shelf ................. but ....... the larger girls, 60cm + also make wonderful dance partners for a nice slow dance ... and dressed nicely, sitting gracefully on your arm as you walk around, are usually admired when you go to a doll show ... like Mio and I have done :mrgreen:
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

I sent you a pm message with more photos about these dolls. They are 24 inches tall and fully sex functional one entry vag. Made with very soft Platinum Silicone.
Attachments
IMG_8944.jpg
IMG_8944.jpg (110.74 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8901.jpg
IMG_8901.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8858.jpg
IMG_8858.jpg (87.03 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_9046.jpg
IMG_9046.jpg (581.14 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8952.jpg
IMG_8952.jpg (452.3 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
Open for Business. Visit us at our website http://www.AikoDoll.com

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

A few more photos
Attachments
IMG_8869.jpg
IMG_8869.jpg (74.96 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8864.jpg
IMG_8864.jpg (132.84 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8860.jpg
IMG_8860.jpg (131.3 KiB) Viewed 53503 times
IMG_8852.jpg
IMG_8852.jpg (134.2 KiB) Viewed 53503 times

Nalgman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Nalgman »

Grafx, that's a very kewl doll, but looks extremely small :P mind sending me a PM too? I'm newb and can't send PMs.

Cheers!

AikoDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by AikoDoll »

She does look small but she is 24 inches tall about a 60cm doll. The inner Vag inner pocket is created with a super soft platinum silicone and the outer skin is just a bit more firm but still very soft. Vag is 6 inches deep. I will pm you. She comes with hair, eyes and a bikini.

INFORMATIONS