https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Lexi's adventures

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Re: Lexi's adventures (a Phicen doll)

Post by Kim »

@Daria, I hope you had fun reading the entire thread :)

@Nescio: I don't think EBF wants to take a picture of Froome.
Here's one of Lexi sitting in the wheel of the wearer of the green jersey though
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Kim, let me tell you that you are the highlight of the current tour. :thumbs_up: Great pics, EBF. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kim wrote:@Nescio: I don't think EBF wants to take a picture of Froome.
Here's one of Lexi sitting in the wheel of the wearer of the green jersey though
Hey Kim, what's wrong with Froome (except his back) :?
But I do love this picture of Lexi and the green jersey :D :thumbs_up:

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

What is not wrong with him? But that is vastly offtopic.

How about a picture with Peter Sagan instead?
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Kim wrote:How about a picture with Peter Sagan instead?
Nice picture :D :thumbs_up:

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

More pics were taken today. First they drove to the intermediate sprint, where Lexi wanted her picture taken at one of the signs. Yesterday she was sitting in the right wheel, but it looks like she jumped out too soon

They didn't wait for the riders to pass there, because they wanted to see them on the col de la Colombière. It was still sunny when they got there (approximately 1,5 km for the summit), so she got nicely settled:

There were lots of tourists going up

It took awhile before the first car from the commercial caravan passed:

Mickey Mouse was there too:

Some of the cars had riders on top of them

Then they had to wait about an hour for the riders to pass. In between there was some serious rain and even thunder, but by the time the riders got there the road was almost dry. First the lead group, which I already posted. Then a guy who got dropped out of the lead group:

And then the pack, led by the Skytrain:

Lexi said she got really wet after that. At first I thought she meant when seeing the riders, but it was from the rain, when they were going down was raining heavily again 8O

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Wow, Lexi´s really into the whole atmosphere, she sure has a lot of fun, even after getting a little wet. What an adventure!

Chris

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

I propose to elect Lexi as the prime TDF reporter for cycling events :multi:

Thank you for reporting, Lexi :!:
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Awhile ago EBF went to France for a long weekend. Again Lexi joined him. In the town where they were staying there was a sign pointing towards "Monument de l'Emeraude", with a plane drawn on the sign. This made them curious what it was about, so they followed the sign. Along the steps to the monument there were several signs, describing what the monument was about. Lexi wanted to read them too. So she climbed them.

Indeed it was about a plane. Seems it has just 8 seats. I guess planetravel wouldn't have been cheap in those days :?

It apparantly did a trip to Saigon in 1934, but got lost on the return and crashed on this spot. Seems the Eiffel-guy had something to do with it (you may remember him from Lexi's trip to France last year, when she visited a big railroad bridge constructed by Eiffel).

The trip didn't end well, and the monument was erected at the crash site.

Lexi studying the text (she complained that french is a funny language and hard to read upside down).
This picture reminded me of one of the first pictures I posted of her, when she was sitting on the screen of my laptop.

A picture of Lexi and the monument.
Oops :oops: I see the alignement of the camera wasn't vertical. EBF said the pillars of the monument were vertical, but they seem slightly off in this pic.

Next to the monument there was a tableau of the surrounding. Lexi tries to find the hotel they're staying in. "It must be around here, there's only a few houses between our hotel and the church."

Lexi standing on the tableau

A view on the town. With the sun breaking through the clouds I think it kinda looks like a painting. The brighter colors in the background make it look like an aquarel.

You may also have noticed that this time she didn't climb the signs with her high heels, but put on a pair of sneakers. I guess she finally discovered that climbing in high heels isn't that comfortable :haha2: Although she was still wearing a tight dress :?

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Lexi, you are great! What a story!

Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing :D Lexi had a great holiday 8)

AutumnsLif3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AutumnsLif3 »

Awesome picture collection!!!!!! They look awesome !!!!

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

very interesting post keep up the good work.

carly snugglemore and carlys_guy

P.S. did anyone see lexi? if so what was the reaction.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Hi,

Tnx all.

With the pics in this post Lexi was spotted. The ones at the sign "sprint 200 m" a gendarme was standing at the opposite side of the street. I'm pretty sure he must have seen me parking my bike, taking Lexi out of my backpack, setting her up in the sign and taking the pics. I think I even said "bonjour" to him when riding away. He didn't mention anything about her though.

With the pictures of Lexi watching the tourists and riders you can see some spectators. I'm not sure any of them saw here, since I was sitting a bit higher and Lexi is small. At one point an english couple was passing me (and her) to sit a few meters further on the same ledge. The lady put her hand right next to Lexi to stabilize herself when climbing, spotted her and said "hey, there's a little doll". To which I responded affirmative. That sat a few meters away, but about 10 minutes they decided to sit elsewhere. I don't think she said much more to me than "hi" while going away.

These pics were taken on roads on which cars and bikers passed, but I don't think anyone really noticed here, although with the second pic in this post, while I was photographing some bikers passed and they may have spotted Lexi, but they didn't react.

All the other pics in this thread were taking either on places were no-one was near, or quite some distance (more than 20 meters) from passersby. And I was pretty much out of sight from anyone.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

EBF
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by EBF »

Kim wrote: Lots of tourist going uphill. Here's Lexi cheering one on, who's being followd by another campingcar
I wonder what he thought, seeing EBF taking his pic :?
And as Kim mentioned, the guy riding here noticed me taking his pic. He may have spotted Lexi as well. Didn´t say anything though, which I completely understand, since riding uphill my thoughtprocess in general isn´t going very fast either.
I have two AI Neo Yuki dolls: Erika and Kim Ishino. They've got their own thread in the 4Woods forum.
Kim has a girlfriend: Erika Juliana Clark, she's got her own thread in the Yourdoll forum.
And then there is Alexandra Seizinger, who also has her own album and thread.

Lexi (a Phicen/TBleague doll) likes to travel.

INFORMATIONS