https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Euphoria (60cm silicone Lovely Doll)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ibella

Euphoria (60cm silicone Lovely Doll)

Post by ibella »

Hot on the heels of my Iplehouse dolls who just arrived yesterday is Euphoria, a 60cm silicone doll from Lovely Doll in a medium breast size and with finger wires. Ordered her around the same time. I didn't like the body blushing in their pics so I'm opting to give it a try myself. Spent $90 on a trial kit which I'm thinking should be enough to get the job done, but hopefully it will turn out well since the doll herself and the paints are so expensive! I don't think the paint can really be removed once applied.

Strangely enough, although I love anime, I don't like female anime faces, so I'm going to put another head on her at some point. The head actually looks bigger and wider in person than it does in the product pics.
eu1.jpg
eu1.jpg (99.47 KiB) Viewed 6777 times
eu2.jpg
eu2.jpg (165.87 KiB) Viewed 6777 times
eu3.jpg
eu3.jpg (155.21 KiB) Viewed 6777 times
eu4.jpg
eu4.jpg (173.96 KiB) Viewed 6777 times
She's so jiggly! Definitely a much softer silicone than the Edation Hot Stuff doll. She was kind of sticky and oily too when I first opened her, but a quick wash and a little powder fixed that right up.

The default head just has a hole in it and sits on a stick coming out of the neck, but the neck bit can be changed to a screw bit so I could put a different head on her and screw a stopper on inside.

I kind of worry about the skeleton though. It feels like it's just wire, so seems like it could fatigue and break easily. I didn't really plan on posing her much though, mostly just sewing and changing clothes on her, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll never break her....Other bad thing is that the finger wires only go about half way through the fingers :/ $65 to add that feature.

Oh, she was supposed to come with a pink wig, but I didn't get it :( Wrote to ask about it, but not that big of a deal.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Euphoria (60cm silicone Lovely Doll)

Post by MannequinFan »

That's a great looking doll ibella! Very nicely proportioned. :thumbs_up:
I really love the long black wig especially!

MF
:)

ibella

Post by ibella »

Her body actually reminds me quite quite a bit of the Edation doll! Really beautiful.

I have a ton of wigs lol. Suntek and Kemper sold really cheap wigs and doll shoes, so I ended up buying lots from them. I just need to find a better head for her before I decide on a hairstyle.

I'm buying this Siren head by Christy Stone. Might work for this, but I'll probably have to do some coloration to match the body. Or I might sculpt my own! hehe. If I wanted another silicone head, I'd have to make it myself. I don't think anyone sells 1/3 silicone heads.
siren.jpg
siren.jpg (100.89 KiB) Viewed 6736 times

ibella

Post by ibella »

Alrighty, her current look is decided.
Her first body blushing job isn't perfect because my first try at painting silicone was really difficult! So I think later when I get a better lighted work station I'll give it a 2nd try.

The eyes are a lot cooler than they look in the pic... they are a glittery opalescent blue, but they barely show up no matter how I try to photograph *sigh*

But for now here she is, and I'll start sewing some clothes for her as soon as I'm finished blushing my Iplehouse dolls:
Attachments
eu5.jpg
eu5.jpg (179.68 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
eu6.jpg
eu6.jpg (118.79 KiB) Viewed 6627 times
eu7.jpg
eu7.jpg (120.9 KiB) Viewed 6627 times

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hi ibella, looking good for your first try! Areolas look nice.

Just curious, have you tried using blush makeup? I used some on one of my TPE toys to restore the labia color and it worked pretty good - very soft color. What's neat is you can just wash it off if it doesn't come out right, then if you are satisfied with the way it looks you could seal it.

MF

ibella

Post by ibella »

hmm... nope, i was told that you could only use silicone paint on platinum cure dolls. Tin cure can cure with any medium, but I heard that platinum can only use plat paints...

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ibella wrote:hmm... nope, i was told that you could only use silicone paint on platinum cure dolls. Tin cure can cure with any medium, but I heard that platinum can only use plat paints...
What I was referring to was using a powder makeup product like this...
IMG_1716.JPG
IMG_1716.JPG (205.94 KiB) Viewed 6600 times
I may be wrong but I think some doll makers use makeup then seal it afterward.
I was thinking it might work for the really subtle areas of blush like around the breasts and such.

ibella

Post by ibella »

Problem is that the only sealant I have (or even know of at the moment) is a brush on FuseFX clear coat that came with my plat silicone paint trial kit and that would definitely push the powder around. I even had some trouble with some areas of the clear coat being a little too thick, so when I put on the matting powder to finish it off it... balled up in those sections. Too much Powder and/or too much clearcoat=disaster T_T Fortunately it was sandable. I'd have to look to see what's out there, but I would need a spray to cover regular makeup I believe.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

I've never used silicone sealer so I'm just shooting from the hip here, but what I use for my mannequin painting are fine cell sponges and I use a blotting type application instead of brushing. It puts down a very even coat that almost looks spray painted. I'm wondering if that could work with silicone? I guess it would be good to have a scrap piece of silicone to practice on.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Nice doll.
For your info, keep her in a lying position. Not sure if your doll is more robust as my +2 yr old Artedoll but thats the way I keep my doll now after I found damage at her foot from only standing.

ibella

Post by ibella »

Oh yeah, I read where you said something about that before I believe skybird, thanks for the advice!

MQ, nope, unfortunately that wouldn't work for the platinum cure sealant that I have because it's kind of thick and sticky and in order to get the coat to be thin enough it definitely has to be brushed thin. I think if I used a sponge over powder I would end up either just the powder getting stuck to the sponge, or the sealant coating would get too thick and cause those balled up things again that I was talking about with the matting powder.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

ibella wrote: The eyes are a lot cooler than they look in the pic... they are a glittery opalescent blue, but they barely show up no matter how I try to photograph *sigh*
Yoiks! Broiled fish eyes alert! :eeek:

I'll take your word for it!
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

ibella

Post by ibella »

ack! lol, now that you mention it, they DO look like dead fish eyes in the pics!
You know, i was never able to take pictures of anything sparkley at all. No matter what it is, wherever it is, if it shines or sparkles, I can't capture it...

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

ibella wrote:ack! lol, now that you mention it, they DO look like dead fish eyes in the pics!
You know, i was never able to take pictures of anything sparkley at all. No matter what it is, wherever it is, if it shines or sparkles, I can't capture it...
lol ibella, the eyes are fine. I'm just glad they didn't turn out looking like this...

ibella

Post by ibella »

lol! That's freaky... I've seen that lady and a guy who pop their eyes out like that on Ripley's Believe It Or Not I think. Or somewhere else. Always freaks me out!

INFORMATIONS