https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

My new Loong Soul dolls! (big boobies!)

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: My new Loong Soul dolls! (big boobies!)

Post by MannequinFan »

Ibella I'm willing to bet that those magnificent nipples got you kicked off Photobucket (what's with that anyway? We all have them. (well except for being so juicy looking and erect!))

Can you elaborate on how you did that?

:razz:

komugi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by komugi »

very nice work on your dolls ibella 8)
ibella wrote: ... I know I said it a million times lol, but I had originally intended to scratch the itch to go back to oil painting when I got derailed by dolls. Now I've been painting them up and sewing for them and want to make one lol.
sometimes life can take each of us in directions that we had not planned on ... though this path you are following does seem to bring you enjoyment, and the rest of us get to see that you are a talented artist 8)
if I close my eyes forever, will it all remain the same ... Lita Ford/Ozzy Osbourne

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

You have such an impressive collection. I really love the details they are adding.
I had no idea they even get down to the sexy "toe cleavage". So cool.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 47616902 »

Non artistic opinion.......You are very talented. Your dolls look like they need a movie written about them.
Vanity of Vanities. All is Vanity.

ibella

Post by ibella »

Thanks again you all XD
MF, I painted her nipples using crushed pastels. First just pink all over and I used a Mr. Clean magic eraser to brush off some of the color to create highlights in certain areas. Then I mixed some purple with the pink to brush in the outer ring. Took a little while because it's kind of hard to do with loose pastels, but I got it in the end. Then after the whole doll was sealed with a resin spray, I gave the nipples a single layer of gloss. Not too shiny, just enough to give it that different skin effect that nipples have.

I know Netwit! Sexy feet aren't they? I just wish they fit one of my dolls that would wear heels like that... hoping I'll have one someday.

47616902, you know, I'm thinking about doing a web comic on them once I get them all dressed up. Just maybe... but it will take quite a while for me to sew clothes for all of them. I've been working on one outfit for the last 2 days. Still have 4 dolls on the way too and they should all be here by February.

Most of my dolls are painted and dressed up based on characters from old stories that I thought of through the years. Several different ones, but I was thinking about weaving them into one and using the dolls to bring it to life.

INFORMATIONS