https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

ScoonimDoll stripping in the snow.

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

ScoonimDoll stripping in the snow.

Post by Koen »

:multi:
We finally got some snow here. Only a little, but enough. So I decided to spend a day making pics of Stellai in the snow. I think it is by far the most pleasant kind of work I can order myself to do.
I have uploaded a small selection to my ScoonimDoll website. It replaces the Christmas special in gallery 4. To please the just-have-a-quick-look-visitors of my website I have placed the photo’s in reverse order to the actual ‘story’. So the series start with my Pièce de résistance. :?

My next photo series will also get textlines. I already have written text and have made the storyboard. But because I have a serious lack of time, making the pics will have to wait. Of course I will inform you guys when I have uploaded it. It is going to be really funny. :lol:

Several other new pics you will find in my blog, which I try to update at least twice a month. :)

If you would like to see my ScoonimDoll winter series you can use this link:

http://www.scoonimdolls.com/galleries-gb.html

Koen

eroticvids9
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: ScoonimDoll stripping in the snow.

Post by eroticvids9 »

scoonimDolls are fantastic, I want noe more than any other type right now!
Please Message me if you know how to make fleshlight sleeve texture!

Ruby13
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Ruby13 »

Koen:
I've been admiring your miniatures for
quite some time now...it must be extremely difficult achieving facial
expressions on such a small scale. Now with the addition of clothing,
you've set a new standard! Kudo's to you :) Don@Ruby13

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks Koen, that's a stunning image and little doll. so very realistic, and a great site thanks. :)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thanks for the compliments guys ! :D :D :D

Reply to eroticvids9:
To get a ScoonimDoll right now or even on a short notice will not be possible. If you really want one, please send me an email then I will add your name to my waiting list. :)

Reply to Don@Ruby13:
Indeed developing the structure and operating system, to make facial expressions has been very much timeconsuming. Altogether it has taken me several months to develop. I had to make numberous varieties of poseable frames for the face before I found the one I thought to be the best. After that I needed to try another considerable amount of varieties to assure myself that the one I found really was the best. Even now I still think of ideas for improvement. The variety of expressions is in order, but posing the face is unfortunately a delicate procedure which is not very customer friendly. :roll:

Reply to 1 jayjay:
Thank you so much for your kind remark about my website :D . Making it may has been probably the biggest achievement I have ever made, because it is not my profession. Including the learning of writing HTML code it took me every evening for more than a year to make it.( I know that there are also website building programs. My design company website I build with such a program. But for this website I needed more.)

Question:
Does anyone own a Hot Stuff figure doll ?
I noticed from a vid that, like ScoonimDoll, it has hands and feet casted to the body and that the fingers are poseable. Can anyone tell me if a Hot Stuff figure doll has wire frame in the fingers?

Koen

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Wow...great dolly, Koen.

Be thinking about getting a miniature, and like the ones that don't show the joints ;)
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

wale
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by wale »

This little doll can defrost my hart :whistle: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:
Attachments
ScoonimDoll%20Winter%202012-3050-500.jpg
ScoonimDoll%20Winter%202012-3050-500.jpg (59.71 KiB) Viewed 3912 times

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

a harem of them crawling all over you . living like Pinocchio of course.

mmmmmm,BG

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Very nice dolls and I love the way they can be posed. You are a very talented doll maker. Photographing. one of your dolls would be a dream. You should contact me about featuring one of them in CoverDoll :) You can pm me here or email me at kharn@coverDoll.com
 Click to go to Coverdoll

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Hee hee! Excellent! :multi:
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Koen wrote:Reply to 1 jayjay:
Thank you so much for your kind remark about my website :D . Making it may has been probably the biggest achievement I have ever made, because it is not my profession. Including the learning of writing HTML code it took me every evening for more than a year to make it.( I know that there are also website building programs. My design company website I build with such a program. But for this website I needed more.)

Question:
Does anyone own a Hot Stuff figure doll ?
I noticed from a vid that, like ScoonimDoll, it has hands and feet casted to the body and that the fingers are poseable. Can anyone tell me if a Hot Stuff figure doll has wire frame in the fingers?

Koen

That certainly is a great achievement, on building the site Koen, congratulations, it's a great site and you diid a wonderful job. :) I know only too well how difficult it is, I had to abandon hope and get the experts in to build one for me a while ago now.

And another ace image, thanks. :thumbs_up: as wale says she can defrost my heart as well. :)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

kharn wrote: Very nice dolls and I love the way they can be posed. You are a very talented doll maker. Photographing. one of your dolls would be a dream. You should contact me about featuring one of them in CoverDoll :) You can pm me here or email me at kharn@coverDoll.com

:D Jee, thanks Kharn. Of course I am interested in a feature article about Scoonimdolls in CoverDoll. It may take a while, because I am very busy the next couple of months, but I will do my best to make a special photoshoot for CoverDoll.

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Looks around..
Now where is that stuff that Alice gave me that makes me shrink.. :whistle:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Koen wrote:
kharn wrote: Very nice dolls and I love the way they can be posed. You are a very talented doll maker. Photographing. one of your dolls would be a dream. You should contact me about featuring one of them in CoverDoll :) You can pm me here or email me at kharn@coverDoll.com

:D Jee, thanks Kharn. Of course I am interested in a feature article about Scoonimdolls in CoverDoll. It may take a while, because I am very busy the next couple of months, but I will do my best to make a special photoshoot for CoverDoll.

Sounds good to me :wink: I see that Midi contacted you as well :lol: He must have sent that email as I posted here. I guess great minds think alike as they say.

Anyway let us know when your ready and we will work something out :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

INFORMATIONS