https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Posable breasts on ScoonimDoll

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Posable breasts on ScoonimDoll

Post by Koen »

Hello everybody,

As usual it took a hell of a lot more time than I thought it would, but recently I finished the new model of ScoonimDolls. It will replace the old model.

As some of you may remember I designed a posable face for this new model. But in my search to make the ultimate posable 12" doll thought of another new feature. I have created posable breasts!! :lol:
I have added a pic, but to see how this works out in full I invite you to (re-)visit my website http://www.ScoonimDolls.com.
The most recent photoseries you will find in ScoonimDolls gallery 2 and also some in my new blog (dir. misc/misc).
I am still working on the pricing. because the posable head as well as the posable breasts are very labour intensive I will offer them as options. Unfortunately this will not mean that the base version will be cheaper than the previous model. So, ScoonimDoll will remain available for the happy few (with a lot op patience*) only. Sorry.

Koen

*given my current waiting list at this moment (12 people seriously interested) new clients likely will have to wait 1-1,5 year to get a ScoonimDoll.

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Posable breasts on ScoonimDoll

Post by beardygoat »

brilliant. these are too small for gravity to sag the breast. it makes a world of difference for photography to be able to pose them. most of our dolls look like they have silicone breasts....er... well.. they actually do. but you get my point. having them behave like real ones is a tough trick. even if they feel soft gravity does less to move these dolls. i like your works. well done. bravo.
BG

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thanks BG! :D
When I started to develop ScoonimDolls (about 8 years ago) creating real hanging breasts on a scale doll was the first thing I made tests for. At that time I tried to make them hang by creating a very thin, flexible, strechable, but strong skin that was filled with fluid. But the breasts were far too fragile and completely refused to hang even in scaled size H+. It became clear to me that unless I would use quicksilver, breasts of this size would never hang. :roll:
The idea of making the breasts posable was at that time not an option because at first my intention was to create a purely erotic toy. I feared that the mechanism to pose the breasts would make the breasts feel very much unpleasant.
With the new model I have changed direction. Eventhough I still hold on to the options for intercourse (with equal scale toys only!) the feeling aspect has become second or even third place place.
But as it turns out, the addition of the breast posing mechanism has hardly any influence to the feeling of softness of the breasts. :D

Koen

Image Image

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

I could not resist making some Chrismas pics from Stellai. I have added one here. :)
If you would like to see te rest of my selection, please visit my website ScoonimDolls.com. ( http://www.scoonimdolls.com/galleries-gb.html?#sub-top) In my blog on the website I have added them a well. They are of a bit better quality.

Hope you like 'em. :wink:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Oh my how much I love your work... You are such an amazingly talented artist!!!! I am smitten with you!!!!!

:)
Stacy

KingTut

Post by KingTut »

Bravo! Static breasts have always bothered me. My otherwise beautiful Phicens lose their mystique when they are any position that's not upright because of the static breasts.

And I've got to say that I love the proportions on your female dolls... while I normally prefer the appearance of somewhat smaller breasts, the overall shape of these little gals is marvelous and I wouldn't change a thing! I'll be contacting you early next year to get into the delivery queue!
It's good to be the King!
Jasmine and Rose have a doll album. Enjoy!

jCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by jCat »

Wow, that is incredible. Awesome job mate!

If you ever create a 1:1 model with the same capabilities, I will be the first on your list.

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Now those are some truly amazing little works of art :D
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Great little doll Koen, and some very good poses, very realistic, thanks. :)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Thank you all so much. My face is beaming because of receiving so much praising. Love being here. :D
I know that you guys are experts when it comes to understanding the beauty but also the vulnerability of the complex combination of soft skin over metal skeleton. So your comments realy mean a lot to me. :!:

As for building full scale dolls. Well, that is not my thing. Some can make beautiful monuments, others make juwelry. But I do not know anyone that is realy succesfull in both. :roll:

Best wishes to you all.

Koen

Sersi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sersi »

Your dolls are so gorgeous; both the males and the females. That's impressive as male dolls often tend to look strangely off. I'm very impressed with your artistic talent and technical skills.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

Hey Koen. Just checked your website. Nice dolls :). I wish I had more money, so many dolls on this wicked forum I want to buy :cry:
How often can you pose them? Can you keep a doll in this kind of position for a longer time?

I have an Arte Tokio doll but she is fragile. I only put her in certain poses to make pictures and even then I am afraid to damage her. One of our members here has dolls he put in so many poses that they are basicly broken now.

UnkleScar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UnkleScar »

Your dolls are amazing. I enjoyed your site and will check there often.

Unkle Scar

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Hi Skybird,
To give you a brief answer to your question about the number of posing is not simple. It took me 8 years to develop ScoonimDoll to the current level and most of this time I have been spend developing aspects concerning, or related to posing. Before I lose myself in writing digressions about the many tests, improvements, optimalisations, inventions, etcetera, I will give you the end of this story:
Bottom line is that also a ScoonimDoll is not without weak points. It can break. :oops:

When? :roll:

The weak part of a ScoonimDoll is not in the joints of the skeleton nor the strength of the ‘bones’, but in the bodymass. For the skeleton I have pretty much achieved to make it poseable endlessly. 95% of all joints are metal and all can be posed stepless. The stiffness of the joints is friction based. Some are spring friction based, some adjustable pressure friction based, some multilayer based and a few are wire frame (as for instance fingers and big toes). Breaking a finger is (still) possible, but breaking a joint is very much unlikely. :)
The bodymass however is a hybrid rubber. To my knowledge the material is the best available worldwide. And I think it is pretty good. At least it is better than any silicon I know off.
The material is the same as some other dollsmakers use and I would not be surprised if also ArteTokio uses it.
Eventhough the bodymaterial is very soft and may feel therefore a bit fragile, when handled with care (no pinching, no picking no stretching it to the extreme) you can move it thousands of times without any problems. :) But like all other soft-skin rubbers, stretch it to the extreme and it may tear even within a few minutes.

When using the hybrid rubber compounts, the trick is in finding the best balance between stretchability, adhesiveness and softness. What I have seen is that the other dollmakers choose to use a version with minimum adhesiveness. But this compount is also harder and less stretchable, has more burden to the skeleton and is more vulnerable to cracks .
My processing is different. The body of a ScoonimDoll is multi-layered. Soft and stretchable (and sticky) on the inside, and a very thin layer of harder and not sticky compount on the outside. The result is more stretchability, less chance of tearing, more softness, good moisture reduction, nice touch and excellent visuals (realistic foldings). In comparisment my improvement is considerable, but… it still is not by far as strong as real skin.

As for your question regarding to hold the pose in the position shown (balancing act position). In general I can say I have designed ScoonimDoll in such a way that it can maintain any human position for a longer period of time. For most posing no special precautions will be neccessary. :D But some extreme positions for humans (like the balancing act) are also extreme for ScoonimDoll. When you want this kind of posing for a longer period of time a ScoonimDoll will need ‘training’. :o The bodymass needs to be gradually adapted to the extreme position. Likely this trick also works on your ArteTokio doll.

Koen

INFORMATIONS