https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

New website for ScoonimDolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

New website for ScoonimDolls

Post by Koen »

Some things take a little time.
Some things take a lot of time.
Some things take a fu...uchuchuch...ing lot of time.
Like building a website.

But now its done (well, almost...) and I am realy happy :D :D :D

Some of you may still remember my first website: http://www.scoonim.com :roll: , which I built mainly because of my fascination for scoonims. But as it turned out most of my visitors were more interested in my ScoonimDolls. So, I have made a new website. It is called: http://www.ScoonimDolls.com.
The website contains many real images, scoonim-based images, realy nice mouse-overs, new scoonims and even some vids (from which more will be added soon) and of course a of info concerning ScoonimDolls.

Soon I will also add the pictures of the next generation ScoonimDoll :D . I hope to finish the first pre-production model within a few weeks.
The new ScoonimDolls' main feature is the expression face. You will find a series of pics of this face in gallery 2.

Enjoy!

Koen

http://www.ScoonimDolls.com

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: New website for ScoonimDolls

Post by stacy718 »

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of your dolls.

Are you able to make the dolls in other sizes?

congrats!!!!
:)
Stacy

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

Oh I completely forgot about those wonderful little dolls! Glad to see you finally come to TDF. =)

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

stacy718 wrote:Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a HUGE fan of your dolls.

Are you able to make the dolls in other sizes?

congrats!!!!
:)
Stacy
Happy to hear that you like my website. It makes my day!

As for your question,
Technically it is possible for me to make larger dolls. But it is not as easy as it may seem. With exception of the hair it would mean that I have to develop literally every part and mould again. To get the quality I feel comfortable with, I guess it would mean another 2-3 year of development (and investments). At this moment I have no plans for this.

But I am curious, what scale are you thinking of and why?

Koen

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Nice site! Only the two bodys (1 male 1 extremely female) so far right?
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Szalinski wrote:Nice site! Only the two bodys (1 male 1 extremely female) so far right?
Well,... partly. The male model is not in production yet.

As for the female, I am working on a new female doll, which is also extremely feminin, but anatomically more correct. Except for the breasts, which are a little bit smaller, but still too big and firm to be 'real' :whistle: .

You can see pics of the face of the upcoming model in gallery 2. This model will get an expression face which you can model. The pics in this gallery are all made of one and the same face! I have added 10 pics of several obvious expressions, but it is possible to make many, many more expressions with it. :D

So soon my production assortiment will be 2 female ScoonimDolls, but because of the fact that the new one is far more advanced, it is likely that the production of the old model soon will stop.

bettermann
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bettermann »

Very nice! I like your aesthetic :)

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I have always found animations on your site very impressive.

By the way, how do you get this for your join date.
It doesn't matter. I am glad to see you posting. :D

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

top notch ,have admired your work, welcome. BG

Koen
Doll Artist
Doll Artist

Post by Koen »

Obin wrote:I have always found animations on your site very impressive.

By the way, how do you get this for your join date.
It doesn't matter. I am glad to see you posting. :D
Thanks Obin :D . The technic I use for my animations is realy quite simple, but very effective. Of course I have the advantage of my experience which helps me to get the best result within the great number of limitations of the technic I use. But I am convinced that everybody can make scoonims.
The real trick of a good scoonim is in the picture you use. The way the figure poses and the composition of the pic are of such a kind that using real models would be too much demanding. Therefore I created ScoonimDolls. Their patience is unlimited. :lol:
I have added a short video of me making a scoonim on my website. (http://www.scoonimdolls.com/scoonim-info-vids-gb.html).
The making of the full wiggle of the ScoonimDoll in the picture that I demonstrate in this video realy only took me about 90 seconds. Of course I practised the making of this scoonim, but even if I had not, it would not have taken me more than 3 minutes. But other scoonims can take more time. As for instance the making of the scoonim with the ScoonimDoll chewing and blowing bubblegum (in gallery 5). It took me two whole evenings to make this.
I regret that the instruction book about making scoonims that I have not written in english. But I lack the time to realize this.

As for my join date: Funny you noticed :) .
I recall that there were some technical reasons to alter the date. It had something to do with changing my original status into dollmaker/manufacturer. The actual date I joined Dollforum was 2 June 2008. When you search the dollforum for 'scoonim' you will find all of my other posts.

regards,

Koen

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Now it says 8:00PM, Dec. 31, 1969.

You wouldn't happen to be hiding a blue police box somewhere in your factory would you? ;)
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

INFORMATIONS